Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 14. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
Selling of token at immediately distribution is not good. Most of the token price goes down after the distribution but if you can hold for a months,two to three months the price with go up to unexpected task
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think all information that you need are available in bounty thread or telegram group of bounty campaign which you joined Smiley. You often can be able to receive token from bounty campaign about 3 - 4 weeks after ICO ended. Beside, sell or hold token after receiving depend on your own opinion and how good project behind token is Smiley.
Activity: 55
I think the best way is to seriously study the prospects and development opportunities of the token project, and then judge the expected token value of your own thinking on the basis of understanding. After that, the token is sold as long as the value of the token reaches the value you have determined. Don't chase after or stop loss, set a standard for yourself so you don't have to worry about it.
copper member
Activity: 28
it depends on the token. before you hold it or sale it, you have to do some research and have your own judgment rather than just listen to others.
Activity: 462
well, you should wait until the price of the tokens increases. so, it depends on the tokens that you have. actually, i keep those token for a while then if there is an exchange or token sale then i will sell it. or waiting until the price is higher than usual.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
It is depends on token. Some token cost nothing and we had no choice only hold, some tokens we can sell, you should think about it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
It's your choice if you want to sell it once it hit the exchanges. I think your talking about bounty tokens, I suggest to monitor the price at exchanges against the ico price and if you can hold your token for 2-3 months you can get a better price but it's not a guarantee that it will go the price higher as it depends on what type of project your token have.
Activity: 308
Merit: 120
It's a choice that differs widely from one token to another, because sometimes it makes an incredible increase, but in some cases it falls sharply. To do this you should think twice before selling or changing them. In fact it depends on the whole project that invented this currency. an hour on the internet allows you to discover at a very high percentage the future of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Yes, its realy depends on token, but I think you should sell it immediately in such market situation. But who knows.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In general, if the market in a big fall ( such as, what happened in this period ) then you must wait a while, because the worst selling when the value of the currency in a significant decline and  you should also not rush, just keep those token in your wallet.

Furthermore, if the market cap of this currency has an acceptable value ( more than  1 Billion dollars ) , then it is a little bit profitable. The good value of the price is not very important if the market cap  has a large weakness  in rate. And the opposite is true, for example Ripple (XRP ) , their price is very low $ 0.5 but the value of market cap is very huge ( 19 billion dollars ) so this currency is very profitable in a long term.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
I think it depends on the project. I usually don't sell any token, I usually keep them waiting for them to increase their value. Really most of the icos are only ideas, I hope that when they develop they increase their value.

I have sold very few rewards and it has always been because I have seen aspects that I didn't like about projects in the end.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Remember that these tokens received from bounty are actually a payment for the rendered service in which you invested your time and resources. So it's not free, but if you feel that the project has prospects to be great in the future, this is normal for you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
It ofcourse always depends on the current state of the market. To sell you're tokens when the prices are down it would be shame. I think with this revolutionairy technologie we should think long term.
Activity: 30
It depends on the token, the project behind it and the need for liquidity. Try to understand the project that is backing the token you have! If the token has a use and you might need it in the short future keep it.
Activity: 196
for now, the best way is to hold and postpone to sell your tokens.the market is not stable.you will not be satisfied with the price you will receive.i hope you be patient.
Activity: 504
Sell it because that is the biggest lesson I've earn in bounties. I got it from airdrop and I was still not satisfied on it's price when it is going up and then bear market enters and now I've lost that opportunity and profit.
Activity: 52
Thanks to everyone's reply, I will seriously learn how to trade better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

If the coin you received has a great potential in the market just hold it for a moment , see if there's a positive changes in it's value and consider it as an investment . Selling is not the best option because most the coins in the market right now is in lowest point .
Activity: 350
Presently, when the digital currency showcase has fallen gravely, it is not really advantageous to offer its tokens, paying little mind to whether you got them as of late or have kept them for quite a while.
As of now, their deal will regardless be a misfortune. In any case, whenever, this issue ought to be drawn nearer from the point of view of the possibilities of the ICO venture itself, regardless of whether it will grow further and whether the estimation of the discharged token will accordingly increment. In the event that you are certain of this token, at that point it's unquestionably not worth offering.
All in all, it is prescribed to hold a token around six to eight months keeping in mind the end goal to take a gander at its prospects, and at exactly that point choose what to do with it. On the off chance that in this token you are in no way, shape or form beyond any doubt then it can be traded quickly for an all the more encouraging token or coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
Hey.. it is one of biggest questions. It is like to be or not to be.

Of course it depends of project and coins and your free time. I am at the moment holder. Wait for market to grow.
Tokens after ICO usually or down -50%, or +200% for a first hours and after get down.
With bounty is more complicated, usually when you receive bounty reward, prices already down..
So, it is really up to you what to do and when.  Tongue
Eventhough prices are down when bounty rewards are received it can also rise with time when you least expect it,for me ,it is good to always reserve some coins when bounty rewards come received.

That is for sure. Price will rise someday, just depends when. My biggest grow was about 2000% (bounty coins). But I had very little amount of coins. Now my portfolio is a bit bigger. Can´t wait to see what I will become.
Pages:
Jump to: