Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 11. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 579
Merit: 102
Look no one forces you to sell your tokens, as my opinion to sell tokens immediately is stupid because at that moment the price will be at the very bottom, it is better to wait a while until the price stabilizes, but of course there are cases when the token needs to be sold immediately but this is a very rare case
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
i guess it depends on the situation, some coin have a good price at early stage in the market and some have not but in the future the token may or may not get a good profit at all, try to decide for yourself. You can hold tokens for a long term and wait for a good profit that a good moves at least
Activity: 121
Merit: 5
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I think you should sell it immediately, cause i've seen alot of happenings like this that the token or coin becomes immediately hyped at 1st then it will go down as time goes by until another good announcement comes out.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
before selling your coins, it would be better if you see the price first in the market. if the price is high then you can sell it immediately. but if the price is low, you have to hold it first until the market price rises again. don't sell your coins when the market price was down.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Don't be in a hurry to sell immediately. wait until it reaches the appropriate price or achieves reasonable prices in order to gain profit expectations. When will receive much new selling and this which makes its value sometimes fall even further from the ICO expected value. just wait and don't expect to get profit from low prices.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
After you have received the token, you should always actively monitor your projects via telegram. All the latest information about where the token will be listed on the stock exchange. And if the token already exists in Exchange and price rises, of course, you can directly sell.
Activity: 99
if the token already exists in an exchange you should see the development of the token, if it seems that the token has a good prospect in the future or gradually experiences a price increase, you should hold the token that you have received in the long run, because there is a possibility that the token has increased more prices. however, if the development of the token is in an exchange if it is not good in terms of price or in terms of the user of the token (few people invest or buy the token) you should sell it for fear that the token will continue to decline and eventually become a shit coin.
Activity: 913
Merit: 252
Nowadays it is always better to sell the majority of your tokens as soon as you get them. Because a lot of very good and well hyped coins have failed at the time of exchange listing during the last few months. If you don't want to sell all of them, then you can go for 75% or 80%.
Activity: 532
Sell your token when the token has a price on the Exchange, because the market cannot be predicted.
The Token you maintain if you have a good vision and mission for the future, can be seen from the Roadmap. Good luck friend !!
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
This is part of the complaints others, most especially invests make when it comes to dumping of tokens. If we have the mentality of dumping what we are paid most especially bounty hunters. Investors would not want to dump, except for those who intensionally want to set trap for bounty hunters to dump. If the price is not yet good enough at least equal to the ICO price, it will be better you hold than dump, so that you have reasonable profit.
Activity: 280
when I get a token from the bounty I participated in, I will not sell the token at a very cheap price, when you receive a token the price of the token is sometimes very low in exchange even the token has no value, I hold the token that I can while continuing monitor the progress of the token, this method really takes time but this is the best way and this method will benefit you.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
First you should do some research if that coin is hype or popular and is attracting many investors to invest their money. If it's starting new projects and gaining market revenue and has other physical investments. If that token has good devs, marketable token with good features and existing ceo.
Activity: 140
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

If your not in need of immediate cash better to hold. Because now market still in low trend and your token also is in low value. So better wait for the right time during bull run to earn more profit. But if you need money its your right to sell it.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
If the ICO was declared the price of $ 0.1 and the price on the exchange is such. it's worth selling. If the price is much lower, then wait for the price to rise and then sell only part of the coins to fix part of the coins. And leave the rest for the future.
Activity: 129
You can judge them from thier value which is the most significant characteristic for all cryptocurrencies. But if I were you I would sell every token that I have. I don't like them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
help me !
guys!
I think its better to check it out with the project managers.
to think first on what exchanges they were listed or will be listed.
and how was distribution was initiated.
is a good way to consider and check out the flow and how the community accepted your token.
if you see its good and have the possibility to be hyped.
its better for you to hodl. but its really up for you to decide.
Activity: 381
It is impossible to say before analyzing the project. If you believe in idea and team, their advisers and business model, you can hold their tokens for a long time.
Activity: 406
Immediately sell it is not worth it because very often the price of coins falls immediately after entering the stock exchange!
Activity: 57
help me !
guys!
i safe and a good move is to hold coins and wait for a little longer to get good profit, but if you are a trader you can try to sell high and buy low in the market if you are not that so busy in life to get good profit and more coins too, but if not?   maybe you need to hold if and wait for the btc to recover to get good profit in the future
Activity: 29
I think that if you participate in any AirDrop program, you get the Tokens of that project, you should keep them. After this, maybe if the project is successful, you are the owner of many Tokens of that project, you are the beneficiary. Otherwise, you can use them in exchange for coin in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: