Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 12. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think that only altcoys will disappear, which no longer have prices or are illegal. As they say, only the strongest will remain. Smiley Well done, an interesting project, develop and you will succeed. The more you develop, the more people you have and the profits. Interesting, thank you. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
After my own observation, a received token(from a bounty) fall down dramatically at start, after it recovers little by little, you should wait for the right time and sell it when the price satisfies you. In this market conditions we wont see huge rises any time soon.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
When ever you recieve your token after participating in bounty just keep calm with your token don't sell off immediately you might sell it and found out it have gone up upto x10 times just hodl your token for some period of time.
Activity: 546
keep calm bro. first when you got your coins you need to hold them. because most of the coins are down at the first when listed in exchange. but it will be raise again about 3 - 6 month. just be patient and keep holding.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
It is not a good strategy to sell tokens in all cases, but if the market is booming maybe it is good to sell it. Today the market is not booming and the prices of tokens of new projects is very small so better to wait several months and then sell tokens.
Activity: 288
Merit: 100
If you get a fairly large amount, I suggest selling immediately. Because it is likely to be dump in the near future. If the receipt you receive is little or no big price, I suggest HODL. All depends on you, if you feel more than enough better HOLD for next year so you are to the moon.
Activity: 966
Merit: 513
I don't know at the moment you got the answer yet or not. It's not the same all the time cause each time you choose a bounty campaign, you'll get a different token with different potential and different project behind so depend on potential, project behind then you can decide to sell immediately or not Smiley.

Even the big projects are crash in price when the bitcoin value goes cheap. When the time after bitcoin value recovered even that time also there is no big bump in the market. Hence I suggest you to have the selling idea when the moment coin listed on the exchange.

Please define the project and if you see the value better than expected sell the token at the time and exchange wise you can find the different price so that is also the case you need to look around.
Activity: 252
I suggest, sell it immediately before it dumps. Whether you got it through a bounty program or an airdrop or you've purchased it during ICO, with the current situation of the market now, its price will surely fall. Now, if the token has great future, you can rebuy at lower price what you have sold at higher price.  Well, at least, you have received your profit already and you still have the chance to get more of it. And if it's not worth keeping, then you have ensured yourself against losses, whether be it realistic or unrealistic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 114
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

I usually sell it immediately because I need money Grin Grin

Everyone need money !!
I think depend on the token you received , read whitepaper, roadmap of the token you got, and will be listed on a big market or not .
I have  a bad experience , 3 month ago i sell 6k token from airdrop the value is 200 $, and if i hold the token , i can got 1200 $ .
Patience is needed when you got the token.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I don't know at the moment you got the answer yet or not. It's not the same all the time cause each time you choose a bounty campaign, you'll get a different token with different potential and different project behind so depend on potential, project behind then you can decide to sell immediately or not Smiley.
Activity: 16
Why do you need to sell it immediately ?

You need to look at the following

• is the token listed on exchanges? if not, when?
  • what is the status of the project and the team? if you see progress, don't sell. hold as the value will be higher
  • if you buy with small amount, hold for long term as there is no real value if you sell. however, if you put a big investment, think how you can manage the loss if it happen
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

To judge the value of a coin. you should study the project: I go, the team, the road map, the presence of sponsors. If all you like, stay in it until it grows, if not, sell it when you enter the stock exchange. It's simple.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
Sell it immediately if you need money or sell it because the token your holding is worthless and do not have any future in the crypto world.
Activity: 156
I think the best thing to do with token is to hold it and wait for some months before selling it. So you can get more money
Activity: 457
Merit: 103
I never hold for long. As soon as I get coins, I sell them .  I studied that from cartaxi tokens. I have some cartaxi tokens with me . And now its value is terrible.
Activity: 112
Function of the token really matter most....if token has a dynamic team work,i think Hodl will be the best option but  token maybe dump immediately trading commence but some are good o Hodl for long time....
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
It is all up to you, if you are in profit and want quick profit then you ca sell and if you think that project is damn good and you want to hold is for long term, then try to sell at high and re buy at little dip. Trade carefully.
Activity: 182
In my opinion as a bounty hunter we also have to help the development team in their projects, I suggest we also have to HOLD tokens that we have obtained from the bounty campaign,
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have such a strategy. When I get tokens for bounty I sell 70% and save 30% for 6-12 months to see how promising the project is. And the amount that I received from the sale I invest in proven altcoins, which in my opinion will grow exactly.
In the financial world it's called a diversification. Very smart decision. Im doing just the same but the proportion depends on how promising is the project.
Activity: 196
It will depend if it is listed from an exchange. Sometimes i sell it if it has the market value and great price. It all depends on what the situation it has to be. If it is realy in need i need to let it go even if its is not in good price at all.
Pages:
Jump to: