Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 15. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
For me you should sell sell because it might get into shitcoin. But when there is a chances that this coin got good attention and update there is a good time to hold it for a while

Its just 2 things holding and sell it but know how to and how the ICO works on it to get more value in it
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Sell immediately only the shit tokens, which havent real value and not listed in the big exchanges, and havent good team behind them. But the valuable tokens which have good potential you need to hold them until their prices start to increasing, selling them immediately with the cheapest price is really worthless.
Always be a good move to be considered where sell out directly into those tokens which are common into this market because sooner they would dump and died or completely no value.If you are wise then doing such move would be easier since you do know the capability and potential of a coin.This is why its always being important to search up a certain project on the very first place to be able to identify out if the coin is deserving to be hold up or not.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Agree with most comments above.
The decision totally depends on your goals and the market situation.
If you joined ICO for speculative profit - you probably should sell the tokens when their price is high. (just watch the price situation carefully).
though if you invested long-term or really want to use the product developed by the ICO project - then it's better to hold it, of course
Activity: 124
Depends on your own. If indeed you think the token has a high price in the market you can immediately sell it. If the token price in the market, fall, you can hold it first. Actually depends on your needs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
Hold it for a while, let it grow, and then you must sell it, otherwise you will not get a big profit. Therefore, a rational solution will keep it for a while.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
when the tokens come, the first I look at what his position is, if the possible growth in the future then leave and wait when to rise. If I do not see that the coin goes up then I sell it at the highest price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
It depends on the state of the market at the time of receipt of the tokens, for example, in the autumn of last year, I immediately sold the received tokens, but now I hold and do not sell
Activity: 87
If it is difficult for you to assess the potential of the coin. If there is any doubt, sell now or sell later. Do this. Sell 50%, and hold the rest.

But now it is better not to sell anything at all. Now is the best time to buy.
Activity: 95
No if u recieve your tokens u have to wait for sometime until the market will raise to peak..becoz every ico will reach a peak once in a week so wait for that time and sell it immediately.. Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
Sell immediately only the shit tokens, which havent real value and not listed in the big exchanges, and havent good team behind them. But the valuable tokens which have good potential you need to hold them until their prices start to increasing, selling them immediately with the cheapest price is really worthless.
Activity: 336
This is the eternal question - should I sell or should I hold? If the project is great and you believe in it - it is definitely hodl (even if the token is below the ICO price). If you need some extra ETH or you can always sell at lease 50% of your tokens.

BTC is always worth hodling, at all times.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

To know what to do with your token you should first know what is the future of your token and if it is a long run good hodl . Decide to hodl every token you get is not a smart move , you have to be selective about which tokens to sell and which to keep for long run , and that is totally depend on every token roadmap and development , so you see nothing is fixed there should be different decision for every token on its own .
Activity: 532
it all depends on your own decision, the tokens you have potentially or not, if the tokens you have potentially and the value is very big better in store first if the market has not reached the price of the token you have
Activity: 184
It depends on you for example if you really need money sell it but if you don't need urgent fund wait and keep your coins for the price to go up before selling because most of the coins have good prospects
Activity: 1022
Merit: 152
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
If you want to immediately use it for a better purpose immediately sell it because to wait for prices to rise in the current conditions need patience.
Activity: 24
I think before answering your question, we need to know how much in-depth research have you done on the ICO before buying OR you just bought it through some hear say rumors about them going to the moon.

My criteria of a good ICO is that:
1. It must be an existing business for a few years with a good model, and have even bigger feasible plans for the reason of doing an ICO.
2. Team composition and advisors are next that I look at, idea can be great but without a strong team, it wouldn't give me sufficient confidence that their plans can be executed without delays, that is if it's ever executed.
3. Next thing would be how unique their business plans are, I realised many ICOs are basically copying ideas from existing businesses, tweek abit and calling it theirs, hence it comes back to the point of why it must be a running business for at least a couple of years.

To end off, I would like to invite long term, serious investors to have a good look at DirectHome. We are an existing successful and profitable business looking to expand globally using our feasible business model, hence the ICO launch. Let me apologise in advance for only writing plain text in our announcement thread due to the restrictions of being a newbie 😓 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-directhome-successful-and-profitable-business-plans-to-go-global-3167842
Alternatively, you may visit us at our ICO site at https://www.directhome.co. Thank you for your time and our team await you to join our community and grow together with us. 😊

Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/GFuo2kSlsXKPwGJVaR7zLA
Business: https://www.directhome.com.sg
ICO: https://www.directhome.co
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DirectHomeSG
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Everything depends on the seriousness of the project, its degree of visibility, the development team, etc. Some projects go nowhere, others take a long time to have some visibility. Finally, a few rare projects make x 10 in a few weeks. By experience, I would say that I have always earned more by keeping my tokens rather than selling too early.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I think holding the coin will give good profit because i have experienced it, it is giving more value if you hold them for certain period of time. As company progress, the price will start increasing in the market.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
I think if holding ICO tokens (which you already get) too long will be too risky. I am afraid that later the token will be of no value. You should monitor the development of tokens on the market, if the progress is good, then continue. If not, sell and buy another coin as an investment.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
I assumed that all bounty hunters read or do a research first before joining a campaign or some maybe not. Well, as a bounty hunter if you think that it is worth the hold, hold it! Because for sure if the project has a great future based on their concept it will go up. But based on my experience once I receive my bounty I immediately release it if it is near the ATH as we all know that tokens will be distributed to the investors first but I also have some that is still on hold because I made some research about it and probably just sleeping for now (I will not mention the coin  Grin)
Pages:
Jump to: