Pages:
Author

Topic: When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge - page 16. (Read 3192 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Activity: 203
Merit: 11
ENTRY cryptocurrency
Now is not the best time to sell. The market fell. I would have waited for a higher price. But if they are shitсoins, then do not wait until they fall even lower.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Sell it immediately as long as it goes live within a exchange you dont even know its your last time to be able to sell those coins. Cause it will take months before it pumps.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
It is hard to judge honestly. If the developer team and the envisioned product is good, viable and has future, I'd say hold your tokens. The real question is, if you sell into eth/btc, which one will increase steeper in this given market situation, where the bounceback is happening, the eth, btc, or the token itself? That is really hard to predict.
There is an other thing: scalping at early stages when hitting the exchanges. Coin value usually (but not always) have a spike when hitting exchanges, and that is a great opportunity to sell. You can buy back into the coin, or just be happy with the profit you made. It is up to you.
Just bear in mind what the current market situation is like, and take that into account.
Also, if you decide to sell, you dont need to sell all your coins at once. You can sell 25% at a time, or whatever your heart desires.
Activity: 149
Merit: 12
Noone can tell you certainly the right strategy - the answer on your question is decided by each single coin - some should be sold immidiately, some - holded.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
it will really depend on the market situation, if you are an ICO investor and when you will sell the price is still far from the funds you spend then you should hold the coin and vice versa.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
do not sell it immediately. first consider their project first, if promising you should hold first, because at any time the price can soar high. of course you do not want to miss it
Activity: 252
Hey.. it is one of biggest questions. It is like to be or not to be.

Of course it depends of project and coins and your free time. I am at the moment holder. Wait for market to grow.
Tokens after ICO usually or down -50%, or +200% for a first hours and after get down.
With bounty is more complicated, usually when you receive bounty reward, prices already down..
So, it is really up to you what to do and when.  Tongue
Eventhough prices are down when bounty rewards are received it can also rise with time when you least expect it,for me ,it is good to always reserve some coins when bounty rewards come received.
Activity: 201
When you receive a specific token, it is a good thing to first know its price and potential growing value in the future. If then, you can hodl it for a long time and it can makes you rich in the long run.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 687

Of course it depends of project and coins and your free time. I am at the moment holder. Wait for market to grow.
Tokens after ICO usually or down -50%, or +200% for a first hours and after get down.
With bounty is more complicated, usually when you receive bounty reward, prices already down..
Tokens came from bounty will a little bit late since investors would really be the main focus when it comes to distribution which means they do have the main opportunity on selling out first when tokens is already being listed into an exchange aiming for an easy profits for its investors but thats not always the case since even investors wont assure themselves that they would able to make profits anytime because not all coins would end up happily ever after  Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 140

Activity: 308
https://www.soar.earth/
Why you should sell all your tokens at once. Sell half, and leave half for storage in case the price increases. Think about your actions in advance.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Remember this tokens gotten from bounties are actually payment for a service you rendered in which you invested your time and resources into. So it is not free but however if you feel the project has prospects of being big in future it is only normal for you to hold. But if it appears to be shitcoin or valueless as time goes on, you better dump ASAP.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!

Its depending with each token dude, some tokens have good potential and some value, then selling them with the lowest rate is really worthless. Other tokens haven't such value or potential, and then you can sell them whenever their price go up. For this you need to study the project itself and distingue if the token is promising or not.
Activity: 266
https://www.soar.earth/
You need to make your own decisions, so you will become a more experienced trader. Perhaps you will make wrong decisions, but otherwise you will not learn to trade in this market
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
If you believe the project (token) will survive this bear market and increase in value, then hold. If you don't have faith, sell...
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
When I received the token, should I sell it immediately, or what? How do I judge its value?
help me !
guys!
When I received my token ,I waiting for reputed exchange, I examined price and accordingly the potential price I selling my token but none potential price I holding my token for future.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
help me !
guys!
Do not depend on the opinion of the other people because the opinions were not all the same and it will make you confused. Sell when you fell happy or it reached your target price.
Activity: 210
If it's an ICO you have chosen carefully and you believe in the project then you should keep the coins as it will probably increase in value as the time passes and the dumpers are through with selling.
Activity: 392
I suggest to you before getting for a big decisions always check if your token would be a great opportunity in the market. In my own opinion, just holds on it and what a great opportunity to get as 50% to double their value
Pages:
Jump to: