Pages:
Author

Topic: When is altcoin season??? - page 3. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
July 25, 2020, 11:39:26 PM
didnt mean to be pessimistic but altcoin season usually come when the dominance of alts increasing significantly but now i see none of that sign. hopefully the altcoin is coming despite of the nonexistent of all those usual sign but eth will surey getting a huge pump but thats only my opinion.
if you look at the market today some altcoins are starting to experience pumping. not all but some altcoins have started this movement. especially now that bitcoin is also experiencing a small increase. if this can continue then the altcoin season may be seen this year.
The altcoin season is coming very close and should not be missed this opportunity because as I know many of the top coins have been rising very recently.

Now my portfolio is full and I have no money to invest so don't miss this opportunity as the market is getting better. I still believe in the top 10 CMC coins because these are options that would have made me very rich if the altcoin season comes back.
Activity: 560
Merit: 14
July 25, 2020, 02:30:22 PM
It will be difficult to ascertain when or how the altcoin season will start. The world's economy is still bleeding from the economic meltdown caused by the covid-19 pandemic. Altcoin will only start if everything returns back to normal as it were before. Which I do believe it will take long than expected to actualize it.
Am believing that it will happen, but when will it happen. That's my question
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
July 24, 2020, 10:42:12 AM
didnt mean to be pessimistic but altcoin season usually come when the dominance of alts increasing significantly but now i see none of that sign. hopefully the altcoin is coming despite of the nonexistent of all those usual sign but eth will surey getting a huge pump but thats only my opinion.
if you look at the market today some altcoins are starting to experience pumping. not all but some altcoins have started this movement. especially now that bitcoin is also experiencing a small increase. if this can continue then the altcoin season may be seen this year.
Activity: 893
Merit: 250
July 24, 2020, 09:42:50 AM
I think altcoin season is coming because we have seen tremendous growth in so many coins. Especially I am talking about the WPP token which has already grow more the 200% and that's why people have started believing that the market is going to grow again.
hopefully your speculation is right cause weve been all waiting for the altseason to start , i dont have wpp token but i think when altseason starts all atcoins will go pump.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
July 24, 2020, 09:40:54 AM
I think altcoin season is coming because we have seen tremendous growth in so many coins. Especially I am talking about the WPP token which has already grow more the 200% and that's why people have started believing that the market is going to grow again.
hopefully your speculation is right cause weve been all waiting for the altseason to start , i dont have wpp token but i think when altseason starts all atcoins will go pump.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
July 24, 2020, 09:37:09 AM
Most altcoins have now begun to make growth. this is a good moment because bitcoin and ethereum also look good on the market. an altcoin that has an update will have a good chance to make a pump. as more and more old projects make pumps on the market it will be even better for the upcoming altcoin season.
Activity: 588
July 24, 2020, 08:25:12 AM
Activity: 669
July 23, 2020, 02:09:24 PM
In the past, altcoins have enjoyed immense gains during altseasons. Well this happens only if there is Bitcoin dominance... And I believe there are two types of principles to follow them

* Bitcoin dominance Increases when more and more people buy and simply hold BTC.

* Bitcoin dominance decreases when more and more people sell BTC.

So altcoins fate is purely depend on BTCs price reaction or altcoins are independent???guys please share your thoughts on this.

I always thought that Bitcoin price always affected the whole market. For a long time, whales have been hailing about bitcoin to increase the value of Bitcoin and it's a tradition of the crypto market. Bitcoin has always been a valuable asset and it will affect the entire coin market as it moves. This game is for whales to create and whales have chosen Bitcoin as the coin that can manipulate the whole market. This is the rule and if anyone thinks otherwise, it is hard to make a profit in this market.
why does it have to be difficult? get profit when the bitcoin sideways market is easy, put your money into altcoin,
and I guarantee you can get a profit, see now, btc prices come out of sideways
Activity: 560
July 23, 2020, 09:26:34 AM
In the past, altcoins have enjoyed immense gains during altseasons. Well this happens only if there is Bitcoin dominance... And I believe there are two types of principles to follow them

* Bitcoin dominance Increases when more and more people buy and simply hold BTC.

* Bitcoin dominance decreases when more and more people sell BTC.

So altcoins fate is purely depend on BTCs price reaction or altcoins are independent???guys please share your thoughts on this.

I always thought that Bitcoin price always affected the whole market. For a long time, whales have been hailing about bitcoin to increase the value of Bitcoin and it's a tradition of the crypto market. Bitcoin has always been a valuable asset and it will affect the entire coin market as it moves. This game is for whales to create and whales have chosen Bitcoin as the coin that can manipulate the whole market. This is the rule and if anyone thinks otherwise, it is hard to make a profit in this market.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
July 23, 2020, 08:52:27 AM
Just wait for btc to pump when bullrun starts cause im sure that after a month or two altcoins will begin thier season. Be sure to pick the right altcoin which will give you huge profit.
If Bitcoin rises then people will feel more excited and will choose to invest in altcoins a lot because it is time for them to profit from this market. I believe that if Bitcoin price can reach $13,000 then the altcoin season will return and definitely be a time you should not miss. However, it is still too early to mention this because the current market situation is still very unpredictable.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
July 23, 2020, 07:47:56 AM
Just wait for btc to pump when bullrun starts cause im sure that after a month or two altcoins will begin thier season. Be sure to pick the right altcoin which will give you huge profit.
Activity: 440
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
July 23, 2020, 12:17:50 AM
No one can be sure when the altcoin season will occur, but its characteristics when the price of Bitcoin slowly rises. And the correction
in prices is not down too far. And now the movement of Bitcoin has slowly gone up and only dropped a few percent price correction.
This is a good sign, the possibility of altcoin season getting closer. Therefore, I suggest starting to buy some potential altcoins from
now on, so when altcoin season comes we just have to enjoy the profit.
The altcoin season will be coming soon next year and now the market is starting its uptrend so I believe that anything can happen. Of course, you should only invest in the top 10 CMC coins because these coins can guarantee you profit if the altcoin season comes back. However, you should take the time to analyze because there will always be risks when you choose to invest.
Activity: 76
Activity: 1190
Merit: 117
July 22, 2020, 07:11:58 PM
No one can be sure when the altcoin season will occur, but its characteristics when the price of Bitcoin slowly rises. And the correction
in prices is not down too far. And now the movement of Bitcoin has slowly gone up and only dropped a few percent price correction.
This is a good sign, the possibility of altcoin season getting closer. Therefore, I suggest starting to buy some potential altcoins from
now on, so when altcoin season comes we just have to enjoy the profit.
Activity: 543
Merit: 281
July 22, 2020, 06:25:52 PM
There is no season but a market in constant flux and for that period at the end of 2017 a new style of adoption is needed. I believe that waiting for a new season is something entirely illusory.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
July 21, 2020, 02:36:22 PM
It's not easy understand when altcoin season will start. You will know it after that coins started to pump. Bitcoin is giving good signals, soon it will increase his value and later all the other altcoins will start to grow ! We are waiting for it Roll Eyes
there is news that the altcoin season starts if the price of Bitcoin is able to break through at the price of $ 25,000, and the dominance of Bitcoin is only 40%, currently the dominance of Bitcoin is still at 62%, so it is still seen that not all altcoins in the top rank experience high increases
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1273
July 21, 2020, 08:32:35 AM
It's not easy understand when altcoin season will start. You will know it after that coins started to pump. Bitcoin is giving good signals, soon it will increase his value and later all the other altcoins will start to grow ! We are waiting for it Roll Eyes
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 21, 2020, 02:25:13 AM
Finnaly Altercoin season is here. Most token has been given a return above 200% and this seems to be the beginning. Let see what the next 4 months will look like.

If history repeats itself we will see a drop in the next few months, but after that drop, some coins will go to the moon! It's how I remember 2016/17, and its what I read how it happened in 2011/12. We have a nice green in the last few months, but I think most of us here believe that bullish periods are yet to come.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
July 20, 2020, 10:18:24 PM
it's very clear because BTC is the parent of all the existing altcoins, so for now, altcoin price movements are still waiting for BTC, we all hope that the cryptocurrency market will soon return to the green zone.
To be able to do this, the price of Bitcoin needs to go higher because the coin will determine the entire market. Currently altcoin is an investment that can bring a lot of profits for investors but the risk will be huge because the crypto market is very volatile.

Personally, I would wait for the price of Bitcoin to rise to $14,000 because if this price were reached then the altcoin season would definitely return to be like 2017.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 104
CitizenFinance.io
July 20, 2020, 07:49:20 PM
Finnaly Altercoin season is here. Most token has been given a return above 200% and this seems to be the beginning. Let see what the next 4 months will look like.
Pages:
Jump to: