Pages:
Author

Topic: When is altcoin season??? - page 7. (Read 2266 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
May 03, 2020, 12:02:05 PM
Altseason will only come if btc recovers its price back to 15,000$ and if the market will become healthy again, if that happens altseason might happen on the 4th quarter of the year.
It seems so, but btc to $ 15,000 is very difficult in my opinion, because this only causes halving, but does a 100% halving guarantee make btc to $15,000?, I don't think it's because there seems to be a factor that is causing this ,but let's wait for the halving to occur, because I'm also still hoping that there will be an Altseason because in 2017 and 2018 I'm late taking this moment and regret it until now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
May 03, 2020, 07:49:49 AM
Altseason will only come if btc recovers its price back to 15,000$ and if the market will become healthy again, if that happens altseason might happen on the 4th quarter of the year.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 03, 2020, 07:38:52 AM
I agree with your opinion. If the value of coins goes up then the public is interested in buying the tokens. But when their prices are down, they start racing to sell them, so they sometimes lose their wealth. But it does not take into account that when there is a possibility of falling, then the possibility of waking up again is not lost.
Activity: 81
April 29, 2020, 01:18:35 PM
As the golden age of Alcatoin, we have only a few times in the past, exactly the same time as anyone who has earned income. But those people do not acknowledge their achievement. My point is not to say that I want to be tolerant of it all the time, less or less. Alcatoin it takes timing to be profitable and that timing has not arrived yet. Perfect timing can gain us much return on investment and gain so much money.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
April 22, 2020, 03:15:39 AM
This question has been asked by the alt enthusiasts again and again in last 2 or more years of downtrend and i have to say that it is so so disappointing to keep holding the alts that are only going down and everytime we start hoping that they will go up from now on but they dip again and even lower,
Sadly that how it has been with those who have tried to enter into altcoins only ended up losing more money than what they thought they would lose. Comparatively bitcoin trading has been more profitable but you see many people entered the crypto trading scene with altcoins in first mind and not knowing that the person who is telling them buy an altcoin is a bagholding shill looking to sell their own coins. This unhealthy promotional system happens all the time but in crypto it is even more.

i hope the season will be here soon but due to what has happened due to corona i think market will take some time to recover now.
I think it will take several years now. It is better for altcoin enthusiasts now to use some spare cash if they have any to buy bitcoin at low price.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
April 14, 2020, 10:44:48 AM
This question has been asked by the alt enthusiasts again and again in last 2 or more years of downtrend and i have to say that it is so so disappointing to keep holding the alts that are only going down and everytime we start hoping that they will go up from now on but they dip again and even lower, i hope the season will be here soon but due to what has happened due to corona i think market will take some time to recover now.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
April 14, 2020, 10:37:41 AM
The altcoin season will not start soon. If you want the altcoin season like 2017 to appear, you first need to expect bitcoin to go up to $ 20k again. I think that is the only opportunity to stimulate this market to rise again
Nice, what an honest opinion Grin. That is what I am thinking about as well. Based on my perspective, altcoin cannot stand on its own — they cannot create different path. Yeah! Each one of them are different platforms as well as considerably unique compare to btc but at the end of the day they are all flowing where btc flows. I mean, they are remaining as a shadow. If btc pumps then alt pumps, if btc declines then most of them decline as well. That's what I see on the trend.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 14, 2020, 10:14:26 AM
When bitcoin moon altcoins will also moon, haven't you witnessed what happen in 2017 where the market experience a bull run.
Bitcoin made an ATH at $20,000 while altcoins goes crazy as will making their own, that's the basis on why people are expecting an altcoins market.

yes it was in 2017, it's different from now although the price of bitcoin continues to rise but look at the price of most altcoins, it seems that many altcoins are having difficulty compensating for bitcoin especially ethereum
Altcoins are really struggling, the fact that major altcoins are still struggling right now, you can't expect the low volume altcoins to be bullish.
This is the reality, the market is not in bull run yet so right now all we have to do is just to hold wait for the right time to come as eventually bullish market will come.  2017 was a good year for us crypto investors but when investing, you can't be a winner everyday, it takes timing to be profitable and that timing has not arrived yet.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
www.jacs.tech
April 14, 2020, 09:41:56 AM
When bitcoin moon altcoins will also moon, haven't you witnessed what happen in 2017 where the market experience a bull run.
Bitcoin made an ATH at $20,000 while altcoins goes crazy as will making their own, that's the basis on why people are expecting an altcoins market.

yes it was in 2017, it's different from now although the price of bitcoin continues to rise but look at the price of most altcoins, it seems that many altcoins are having difficulty compensating for botcoin especially ethereum
Activity: 1028
Merit: 144
Diamond Hands 💎HODL
April 14, 2020, 09:11:46 AM
In the past, altcoins have enjoyed immense gains during altseasons. Well this happens only if there is Bitcoin dominance... And I believe there are two types of principles to follow them

* Bitcoin dominance Increases when more and more people buy and simply hold BTC.

* Bitcoin dominance decreases when more and more people sell BTC.

So altcoins fate is purely depend on BTCs price reaction or altcoins are independent???guys please share your thoughts on this.

For me it would not really a altcoin season at this times, For some altcoins in the market or popular one I guess it might have potential but almost 90% is still dead token to me.

At this moment we are experiencing a global pandemic. Pandemic is not a joke so we must take this seriously. With this pandemic we also experience crisis. Because of the subsiding of the economy the value of the bitcoin and other cryptocurreny is also subsiding. With this, this time is the season in where we can buy alt coins because the price is a bit lower, then after we can wait for the charts and trade until such time that the value becomes higher by that we can gain so much return on investment and gain so much money.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
April 13, 2020, 07:40:11 PM
Does altcoin really have a particular season ? yes atimes it follows the trend of BTC price fluctuations , yet some altcoins wont still moon .

Altcoins are said to be sole dependent on the movement of bitcoin so once bitcoin price goes to the moon again, definitely altcoins season will also start. I think investors are more confident investing in bitcoin because even if its price dumps, it will find its way bouncing its price again. Altcoins only follow next to bitcoin.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
April 13, 2020, 07:15:10 PM
Does altcoin really have a particular season ? yes atimes it follows the trend of BTC price fluctuations , yet some altcoins wont still moon .
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
April 13, 2020, 06:56:10 PM
Altcoins movements are mostly influenced by the state and condition of Bitcoin. The dominance of BTC is glaring and not ready to part away with any of its shares. Before we can see another altcoin season which might never come, BTC needs to moon and then stabilize to allow the few very good altcoins to move up. Altcoin season is still coming, but only excellent and viable projects will enjoy that season.
I don't think anyone can guarantee that when bitcoin holds halvings there is no certainty that there will be an altcoin season because seeing the world conditions like this there are a lot of virus outbreaks that threaten the human population and make world economic conditions into a crisis like this it is difficult to raise prices altcoin at the exchange place.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
April 13, 2020, 06:45:25 PM
Does altcoin really have a particular season ? yes atimes it follows the trend of BTC price fluctuations , yet some altcoins wont still moon . There are also some projects  with a good usecase and strong team that moons irrrespective of the movemet of BTC price.
Activity: 1050
April 13, 2020, 05:19:25 PM
Altcoins movements are mostly influenced by the state and condition of Bitcoin. The dominance of BTC is glaring and not ready to part away with any of its shares. Before we can see another altcoin season which might never come, BTC needs to moon and then stabilize to allow the few very good altcoins to move up. Altcoin season is still coming, but only excellent and viable projects will enjoy that season.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
April 06, 2020, 03:50:19 PM
Altseason may never be a thing again judging by how bitcoin has dominated the crypto market and it's dominance isn't declining anytime soon. It has to decline for altcoins to make a bounce.
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
April 06, 2020, 03:42:05 PM
- snipped -

Actually yes , altcoin season's will only be dependent on bitcoin price The one should start the increase will be on bitcoin.

There are altcoins who have had their own demand and are not dependent in bitcoin to rise but very few altcoin have this.

So to answer the basic question's when the altcoin season will start just always look at the bitcoin price and he will always give you signal when.

good to know buddy, since im actually pondering on stocking more ilcoins. good to have feedback as well on when it could increase.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
April 06, 2020, 03:22:59 PM
It looks like its getting closer and closer eventually. I know we have been waiting since 2017, I mean think about it ethereum was around 1400-1500 dollars and never really reached 700 dollars ever again right? Not 1000 dollars neither. Think about bitcoin, it peaked at 20k but also had a 14k last year, that is less than 50% drop, for the same thing to happen to ethereum we need to be over 700 dollars but ethereum never had that.

Look at every single other coin and you will see about the same things except few of them. Now we are still low, bitcoin is around 7k and that is fine, from 20k that is a good drop, but ethereum is 150 dollars, which would be 2000 dollars equivalent in bitcoin which its not, x3.5 higher than that. We WILL get that increase in altcoins eventually, stay strong.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 10
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
April 06, 2020, 02:17:37 PM
It's a very hard question to answer. This question vary people to people. Most of the people refer 2017 or early 2018 as altcoin season. For me when most of the alts start to give profit in 6-7 months terms thats also alt season. Of you are a good trader and know when to invest and when to sell. Every ups and down is an opportunity for you. At this time when I am writing this market shows some real good move. It it stays for some days we could see some gains in alts too.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
April 06, 2020, 09:59:31 AM
Th ne market is dependent on Bitcoin movement either the token moves up with Bitcoin or it falls with Bitcoin fall. There are some tokens whose price is the same as bitcoin movement but there are some who falls when Bitcoin rises and falls when Bitcoin falls as well. Altcoin season will come when Bitcoin  dominance reduces which happens when price is too high for buy so people buy alts in hopes to earn more Btc value.

Yes, you are right! Most of the altcoins are dependent on Bitcoin! Sometimes we see exceptional but that can't be an example! Right now Bitcoin's price is increasing and the altcoins are following the Bitcoin movement. I think if Bitcoin dominance increases more and grow in price then altcoins price will grow too! Because Bitcoin high dominance is bad for shitcoins, not for potential alts!
Pages:
Jump to: