Pages:
Author

Topic: When is altcoin season??? - page 4. (Read 2322 times)

legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
July 20, 2020, 03:13:16 PM
It is unlikely we are going to see an altcoin season soon, the confidence in altcoins and their potential to displace bitcoin as the number one coin in the market are at an all time low and I do not see any chances this is going to change, people are not as naive as they were before, they do not believe that a coin that is been released now will surpass bitcoin, in fact many do not even believe the coin will survive more than a year and with that kind of expectations then it is impossible to see an altcoin season.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
July 20, 2020, 12:13:50 PM
can not be denied because the ups and downs of the price of altcoin is strongly influenced by the movement of BTC prices, and while BTC is sleeping altcoin prices are also very heavy to move through.
good opportunity for altcoin if Bitcoin is sleeping, because it is a bullish momentum for altcoin, I have passed several seasons when trading, altcoin season has not come yet, we have to wait patiently, if you hold you win, if not you lose
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 20, 2020, 09:42:07 AM
it's very clear because BTC is the parent of all the existing altcoins, so for now, altcoin price movements are still waiting for BTC, we all hope that the cryptocurrency market will soon return to the green zone.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
July 20, 2020, 09:04:16 AM
It seems that we are in the altcoin season, in the past few days I have seen a lot of altcoins increase dozens of times. If bitcoin is pumped in the future, I believe we can see the altcoin season like 2017 again
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
UniDApp - it's DeFi time!
July 20, 2020, 07:50:59 AM
can not be denied because the ups and downs of the price of altcoin is strongly influenced by the movement of BTC prices, and while BTC is sleeping altcoin prices are also very heavy to move through.

We all know that Bitcoin will make a first move, but after that move alt-coins, some alt-coins will make a move as well. What
we can expect from some coins is a huge rise and new ATH. I believe that season is coming, but like others nobody can give
any dates, it's on us to be patient and wait for that. In the meantime we can try to accumulate more and to be ready when it comes.
This is a time for you to consider investing options and accumulating more cheap coins because the market in the next few months will certainly have significant improvements. Currently, the demand for investment in this market is showing signs of increase in recent months and this will be the reason for stimulating the demand of people to buy. The crypto market is still completely dependent on Bitcoin so any fluctuation of this coin will affect the altcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 20, 2020, 04:34:25 AM

We all know that Bitcoin will make a first move, but after that move alt-coins, some alt-coins will make a move as well. What
we can expect from some coins is a huge rise and new ATH. I believe that season is coming, but like others nobody can give
any dates, it's on us to be patient and wait for that. In the meantime we can try to accumulate more and to be ready when it comes.
Activity: 406
Merit: 37
July 20, 2020, 01:47:14 AM
Activity: 407
Merit: 100
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
July 20, 2020, 12:31:56 AM
it's hard to predict when the altcoin season occurs but what I see now altcoin is better than before, maybe when big news comes altcoin will move up again and of course we are waiting for that
You are definitely right, none can predict what will happen. But no doubt altcoins are better than before, l think when BTC starts rising up, we can see that altcoins also start increasing. On the other hand it can take a time to see that. There is nothing that we can, we are still waiting for the altcoin season. I hope it will happen as soon as.
Everyone hopes that the altcoin season may soon appear and return like 2017 but I think it will take at least a few more years for this to return. Looking at what is happening, the situation has not got many good signs and the downtrend will still overwhelm this market this year. Of course it's still impossible to know in advance so consider buying some cheap coins right now.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
July 20, 2020, 12:13:43 AM
Let us stop Fooling ourselves guys because we all knew that there is no such altcoin season until Bitcoin season comes first.

Many posts here that seems to be fooling others to expect that stupid idea,but the market never shown that season ever since.
though there are some altcoin that Pumps because of manipulator but we cannot call that as season because it is only for one or two altcoin and not for  many.

Forget it my friend,,, people have been saying this since February 2018,,, when altcoins first started dropping like flies (to my memory). Despite all the history of crypto to show that altcoins only boom when Bitcoin is flying, and that the winter starts and lasts years after that, people still call for an altseason no matter what. Let them be.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
July 19, 2020, 11:43:02 PM
it's hard to predict when the altcoin season occurs but what I see now altcoin is better than before, maybe when big news comes altcoin will move up again and of course we are waiting for that
You are definitely right, none can predict what will happen. But no doubt altcoins are better than before, l think when BTC starts rising up, we can see that altcoins also start increasing. On the other hand it can take a time to see that. There is nothing that we can, we are still waiting for the altcoin season. I hope it will happen as soon as.
Everyone hopes that the altcoin season can return to this market again and this will surely be a great time for everyone to make money from this market. In the past few months the value of Bitcoin has increased, and it will certainly create a lot of new investment opportunities for everyone.

If you decide to invest altcoin during this time, you should consider carefully and only buy when the market enters the uptrend period.
Activity: 994
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 19, 2020, 07:19:04 PM
now many altcoins have gone up to 2x - 3x.
in my opinion altcoin season is already coming in this Q3-Q4, it's just that not all of them have increased

would you like to give me an example an alts that already grow about 3x my friend
because, i don't see any coin grow about 3x until now
thanks
Activity: 547
0x3f17f1962B36e491b30A40b2405849e597Ba5FB5
July 19, 2020, 02:04:53 PM
In the past, altcoins have enjoyed immense gains during altseasons. Well this happens only if there is Bitcoin dominance... And I believe there are two types of principles to follow them

* Bitcoin dominance Increases when more and more people buy and simply hold BTC.

* Bitcoin dominance decreases when more and more people sell BTC.

So altcoins fate is purely depend on BTCs price reaction or altcoins are independent???guys please share your thoughts on this.

Today, BTC dominance is dropping, almost breaking resistance. And yeah, most of the altcoins are gaining momentum - revisiting all time highs.
DeFi projects take the lead, all eyes on DeFi atm.
Leo
Activity: 620
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 19, 2020, 12:37:28 PM
Bitcoin dominance needs to decrease perhaps immensely to give way for altcoins season, although the dominance is correcting, we saw some few pumps in altcoin last few months but the corrections is still not yet to the point at which altcoins will go wild in pumping
Activity: 994
July 19, 2020, 11:26:53 AM
in my opinion altcoin season is already coming in this Q3-Q4, it's just that not all of them have increased
the increase was only for a few days after that altcoin again experienced a dump. Likewise the bitcoin that has experienced dump and pump, the market is still unstable and the altcoin season is not here yet, so maybe in Q3 or Q4
Activity: 462
July 19, 2020, 10:36:48 AM
all altcoins in the cryptocurrency market are indeed very influential on BTC price movements if the price of BTC has skyrocketed altcoin prices will also immediately follow it, likewise if the price of BTC decreases altcoin prices will also go down too.
Activity: 1330
C O M B O
July 19, 2020, 07:13:45 AM
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
July 19, 2020, 05:54:58 AM
In the past, altcoins have enjoyed immense gains during altseasons. Well this happens only if there is Bitcoin dominance... And I believe there are two types of principles to follow them

* Bitcoin dominance Increases when more and more people buy and simply hold BTC.

* Bitcoin dominance decreases when more and more people sell BTC.

So altcoins fate is purely depend on BTCs price reaction or altcoins are independent???guys please share your thoughts on this.

Certainly the alts depend on the price of bitcoin. Lately you have seen alts grow very strong while bitcoin has often dropped in value, but that's considered the season altcoins. At some point when miners do not feel profitable in Bitcoin, they will sell bitcoin and create new trends on altcoins to make money on the transaction. Each year there will be such an altcoins season and it seems to be traditional in this crypto market, you should be familiar with this. it is only for a short time and this is a good time to make money on potential altcoins, especially those developed on the Defi system.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 19, 2020, 03:18:49 AM
Let us stop Fooling ourselves guys because we all knew that there is no such altcoin season until Bitcoin season comes first.

Many posts here that seems to be fooling others to expect that stupid idea,but the market never shown that season ever since.
though there are some altcoin that Pumps because of manipulator but we cannot call that as season because it is only for one or two altcoin and not for  many.

Therefore the better question is, when is bitcoin bull run ,as definitely we might see an altcoin season when bitcoin is in a bull run especially if it surpass the current high and made a new ATH. I know everyone has been patiently waiting, that is already 2 years or over after the last bull run, and we never even experience a short run where altcoins had some stable rise, until now, altcoins still pump a bit and dump hard when bitcoin failed to break the higher resistance level.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 19, 2020, 02:58:34 AM

Activity: 812
Merit: 142
July 19, 2020, 02:10:52 AM
I think there is no specific season for altcoins, all of cryptocurrencies have trends like in forex and in stocks. Our main goal is to identify whenever a certain cryptocurrencies are in uptrend or in downtrend in order for us to understand more the price action and to have an idea when it comes to where the price will go.

Whenever the bitcoin price rises the altcoins also moves up and vice versa. So there is no season as such that only in a specified time it rises and rest of the year it does not move up. Also, if some new ICO coming of a coin which you think can provide real growth in coming time so one can invest in it. So keep buying on dips and that is the season when you have god buying opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: