Pages:
Author

Topic: When is the best time to buy Altcoin? - page 26. (Read 44907 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
December 14, 2018, 02:48:47 AM
in purchasing any coin was the most important buy cheap and sell expensive. the basic concept but if applied properly will be helpful. such conditions at this time is a good time to start buying altcoin as much as can be had while waiting for the market's rise will happen.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
December 14, 2018, 02:47:56 AM
Now is a good time to buy altcoins, the price is still cheap you can choose altcoins that have good prospects to make investments, you have to be good at analyzing whether these coins are good for investment because not all coins are good
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
December 14, 2018, 02:32:58 AM
Everyone has different thoughts but for now I prefer to buy new altcoin listing in the market because the price is still cheap and far from the price of ico
Activity: 784
December 14, 2018, 02:23:02 AM
Temporary investment in the ICO stage is very good because there is a discount promotion given by the ICO project team. And if you want to buy coins after being registered on the stock exchange, I think it's also very good. But I suggest doing research before investing. Because investment in ICO projects also has risks.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
December 14, 2018, 02:09:45 AM
The best time to buy altcoins is when the price is down like now we all know that the price is very down so this is the best time to buy but I wonder why some people prefer to start selling now and making loss
Buying when the price is down is just the best thing anyone that wants to s it survive in cryptocurrencies should do. Even if the price goes down more, you will not be in much loss compared to buying the tops and watching your portfolio tank each day.
Activity: 672
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
December 13, 2018, 10:14:24 AM
I think the ICO stage is the best timing for buying altcoins because if you want to wait for the dip you don't know how much time you have to wait.
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 13, 2018, 10:11:49 AM
for investments looking for safety, you can start buying coins that are already on the exchanger, so there will be no worry. if you want big speculation, then you invest in Iico, which has just opened a public sale and the token has not been launched on the exchanger. if ico is successful and the exchange rate increases, you will get a big profit, but if ico fails, you will lose your profit and even lose.
but for beginners, it's best to invest and start buying when the coins already on the exchanger start to go down, it's a safe way and then hodl to wait for prices to rise again.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 02:16:14 AM
Waiting for dips and then buying at dips must be the best time to invest into any altcoin. But unfortunately we may get continuous dips then also we must make use of all the dips by buying in small amount at all those times. This will help any investor to get a very good average buying price levels.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 12, 2018, 06:19:47 PM
I think the most profitable is to buy it when the exchange listing. Usually, a dump occurs, that's the right time but make sure to analyze it first, whether the tokens and coins are potential or not. Dwyor. If there is news about listings in a large market, which is usually a good signal, a price shake-out will occur, it is very risky, but if you can use it, it can be quite profitable.
Activity: 531
December 12, 2018, 06:17:08 PM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

When is the best time to buy Altcoin?

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?

I think it is best to buy altcoins when the dip occurs and that's currently happening right now. Buy the promising ones that has a good qualities that'll give you huge profits at the future.
Activity: 645
December 12, 2018, 06:07:19 PM
The best time to buy altcoins is when the price is down like now we all know that the price is very down so this is the best time to buy but I wonder why some people prefer to start selling now and making loss
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 03:31:32 PM
maybe you can wait until the end of 2018 and see what will happen next before you decide to invest, many still can't predict where eth will go after the price is close to $ 3,000
Activity: 322
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 12, 2018, 03:29:45 PM
The best time to buy altcoins will be in early January. At this time, they will fall the hardest in price. This will be associated with a great desire to sell their coins to receive money, at a time when buyers will rest during the holidays.
December 12, 2018, 10:25:30 AM
If you believe in the viability of cryptocurrency, then now is the best time to acquire Altcoins. The market is in a bearish trend and the prices of many coins are near its bottom.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
December 12, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
I noticed that there are many investors who likes to participate during ICO because of the huge profit but its very risky as well.

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
during ICO.. don't miss the bonuses
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 12, 2018, 09:48:56 AM

ICO stage?
From Exchange?
Wait for the dip?
I usually if I buy new altcoins only after entering the exchange but only on a good exchange, it is very important to track the price to enter the coin at the irrigated level
Merit: 3
December 12, 2018, 09:26:20 AM
Not during ICO, I would prefer waiting for the dip and buying afterwards. But don't be in a haste to buy after the dip be certain that the market is recovering yet before buying as some dips never ends.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
December 12, 2018, 09:25:51 AM
This days all major coins are downed more than ICO and listing prices. Now i think ico and presale are risky with bad marketing condition. Anyway buy now good coins with lowest price and strongly hold until 2020.
Activity: 532
December 12, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
the best time to buy altcoins when their prices touch the lowest point or when their prices are just starting to recover. my advice if you want to buy altcoins now buy altcoins that have large trading volumes.
Activity: 490
December 12, 2018, 09:00:18 AM
I think the most appropriate time to buy altcoin is at the stage of privatesale and preico . Because at this stage, we will get great bonuses from the project. We will buy a large number of tokens at low prices and hopefully they will reach reasonable prices for sale on the exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: