Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 12. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
When I'm stressed I drink Melissa and go to sleep.
Activity: 9
Drinking tea is what makes me relax. It eases my stress.
Activity: 75
When im stress or burn out, I shower then take a deep sleep afterwards. Sometimes,  I watch movies in an instance where I cannot sleep.
Activity: 20
Meditation and good company does it for me.
Activity: 13
Singing all alone, play poker and meet the priest telling what im getting through these day.
Activity: 12
Go swimming,, go shopping and goes to movies
Activity: 135
play game, watch comedy videos and message my friends......
Activity: 25
Sometimes uneasiness is shown in palpitation of the heart, headache, backache, and many other disorders.
Activity: 49
I took a deep breath and lying on the couch so soft
Activity: 60
When I'm stressed I always go shopping and eat junk food, but I don't recommend it to anyone..
Activity: 71
I play video games whem I'm stressed.
Activity: 26
Sleep and rest are different in that one who is about to go to sleep will have to be in a restful state first. On the other hand, one who rests does not always have to sleep.
Activity: 210
I start eating a lot !!! At what indiscriminately, I can first eat sandwiches with sausage, then chocolate, then something salty. As a vacuum cleaner, I sweep away everything that is in the fridge!
Activity: 45
When I'm stressed, what I do to relax is that I first take my bath then I listen to music and sometimes I take wine
Activity: 84
Going to the beach and surfing, it was so much fun.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
When I am stressed I usually take a break from whatever is causing it and take a walk or run. If I am at home, I would then read or play with my VR. I find that it gives me comfort and makes me relax a little bit more. Taking power naps also help I think.
Activity: 54
Merit: 5
My favorite method for getting relaxed is drinking some tea. Especially, puerh tea. It at the same time wakes you up, relaxes and clears your thoughts.
Activity: 72
When I'm stressed I go for a long walk and listen to the music.
Activity: 26
Do calm things after supper, in a calm way. Like Read short items such as news magazines, with no story line.
Activity: 81
I go to massage, take a bath, read a book or watch a silly sitcom
Pages:
Jump to: