Pages:
Author

Topic: When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ? - page 11. (Read 2466 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Go to the beach alone or with some close friends and drink beer Grin
Activity: 33
Do something that will make you happy
Activity: 179
Merit: 16
Go to a new place I've never been. Have yet to not come back completely refreshed and relaxed.
Activity: 23
when I was stressed again I would go to the beach to enjoy the atmosphere of the sea and that made my stress disappear.
Activity: 8
Working out gives me a huge relief, 10 minutes of punching a boxing bag and my stress level reaches 0. Can't think of any better way.
Activity: 28
The best way to relax is to sleep while listening to your most favorite music. Also, watching television or playing computer games could be a relaxation. Lastly, eating junk foods and chocolates.
Activity: 30
watch anime while drinking beer and of course who would love pizza with that combination Smiley
Activity: 11
I just smoke a cigarette or maybe watch TV.
Activity: 140

I would listen to music, watch movies or go to sleep and also be a long trip to the beaches, countryside, or green prairie.    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 38
The worst thing is smoking and that is what I  do when I am stressed.
Activity: 37
I play video games.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
Have a good time with friends, Going out for diner, driving in the middle of the night
Activity: 59
listening to acoustic music and playing that game that I did when stressed
Activity: 17
I listen to rap music.
Activity: 36
concentrate tune and smokeListen track and smoke
Activity: 21
When I'm stressed, sometimes I just play some video games. I like to play racing games and listen to podcasts. When you play racing games, you don't need to hear anything really. It also doesn't take a lot of active brain power. I can sort of get out of my head an think about something else while keeping my hands busy. I also find it helps a lot to talk to my partner. Anytime you have difficulties it helps to voice them, even if you are just talking to yourself.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
For me its all about food. Whenever I tend to get stress from school or at home, I always eat outside or even inside the house when there's something nice to cook. After all that food A calming cup of tea would be great and lastly, Id lie down at a rocking chair or a sofa and then think about the things I want to do.
Activity: 28
I usually always relax in front of the swimming pool located in the back of my house. I always lean on a Chair sitting there in the back while drinking orange juice and mendengerkan music. It makes me feel calm and relaxed atmosphere that is very cold and the wind blew gently.
Activity: 97
Hello everyone,
I'm very stressed now and I dont know how to make myself relax and feels better. So I wonder to know that When you are stressed, what do you do to relax ?
If I'm stress, I just play video games, listen to music, watch some movies, and eat delicious food while sitting on the couch.
Activity: 74
I listen to music and take long walks whenever I  am stressed.
Pages:
Jump to: