Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 21. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 04:42:29 PM
you can watch youtube videos and you can follow some twitter acounts. and you should learn how to read graphics Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 28, 2018, 04:38:20 PM
Well, I advise you to learn the basics for a start. This information can be found on any website. But it is better to search for practical skills on various Internet courses. There you will be given in detail all the practical information.
Activity: 292
July 28, 2018, 04:27:47 PM
Many videos on the internet I have watched and they really helped me. I was very annoying to the people around and here on btt too and I still asked for some help what to do, where to invest, when to take it away, everything about trading. Now I read a lot of articles.
Activity: 112
July 28, 2018, 04:25:43 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
I would recommend to stick to twitter if you want to learn trading skills, you can find graphics, tables, spreadsheets, etc on it along with the advices required, I would recommend to just stick with a few cryptocurrencies at the beginning and to aim for a more or less long term investment, in order to reduce risks, in the future you could definitely try day trading.
Activity: 71
July 28, 2018, 04:09:36 PM
you can watch tutorial videos
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
July 28, 2018, 04:07:49 PM
I think, now there are many videos about tutorials trading on youtube. You can access it and I think there are a lot of articles that contain how to trade. Please find and understand. In addition, you can also find the information here, although not the details, but I think it helps you a bit. You also need to go directly to practice. Because without practice, you will not be able to understand it quickly. Theory will be widely obtained when you have done it. For beginners, you can start with small capital and coins first.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
July 28, 2018, 02:58:08 PM
panic sell may occur in some people who are keeping their money in order not to lose too much. then it should be when investing or trading should have the knowledge or not happen panic sell
Activity: 434
July 28, 2018, 02:56:05 PM
I'm taught by a friend at the crypto exchanges, he has a huge trading experience on stock exchanges and huge skills. I'm glad that I have such a friend.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
July 28, 2018, 02:40:03 PM
If you want to master real trading skills. You need a lot of practice  . You have to practice it yourself . it can't be obtained, from books or other websites . by the way , you'd better start with a small transaction

Even before I begin to study this in practice, I would recommend reading the forum and studying various video instructions to know the basic mechanisms of trading.
Then you can do everything in practice but in small amounts so that you do not feel sorry for the losses.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
July 27, 2018, 12:17:52 PM
There are many ways for you to learn how to trade. You can read the books of the experts, or you can use youtube to watch video tutorials on how to trade and analyze techniques. Beside that I highly recommend you join this forum. This forum has a lot of experienced people, they will give you useful tips. You will avoid common mistakes and grasp the trend of the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
Before you start trading I recommend reading Jack Schwager's book Technical analysis. Will help avoid many mistakes and loss of money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
July 27, 2018, 09:09:16 AM
Here you can read articles and forums regarding your interest and you can try them out with some other youtube tips in trading you must also check their legitimacy before trying.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 27, 2018, 09:06:09 AM
Learning everything is certainly easier if watching videos like Youtube, and if we type certain keywords then hundreds of videos we can watch so as to facilitate the process of learning crypto trading.
Activity: 490
July 27, 2018, 09:00:34 AM
The best what i can suggest you is to find personal coach with large experience and profitable track record for at least 2 years. He has to trade in profit on both increasing and decreasing markets and don't use big margin for his trades.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 27, 2018, 08:56:37 AM
I learnt to trade just on researching and having faith and dedication that someday i can be an professional trader. but becoming one comes with alot of sacrifice and time.
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 08:54:57 AM
There are a lot of training programs in YouTube, there are a lot of educational literature that you can study or use for yourself. This can all be found in Google
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 27, 2018, 08:52:50 AM
The cheapest way to learn trading can be in internet. Just look tutorial about it.
Activity: 85
July 27, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
You can check the google and you will see the tutorials and there are a lot of indicator for graphs but you need some experience
copper member
Activity: 224
July 27, 2018, 08:49:08 AM
If you want to master real trading skills. You need a lot of practice  . You have to practice it yourself . it can't be obtained, from books or other websites . by the way , you'd better start with a small transaction
Activity: 68
July 27, 2018, 08:47:56 AM
I think YouTube will help you with this , and you will be able to learn how to trade on your own . Personally ,I studied trading on YouTube, it helped me .
Pages:
Jump to: