Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 32. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
nowadays technology is getting more advanced and i also see lots of video tutorial for a beginner who wants to do trading and you can find it on youtube
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
July 06, 2018, 09:20:39 AM
It comes with experience and every time I am convinced of this, as soon as I work on the stock exchange, I understand that without experience I will immediately lose all the money that I have, I do not want this, like many. It is better not to rush into this.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 09:17:53 AM
The best site for trading is Tradingview. There you can learn different trading strategies.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Learning of trading is not a big thing in this world of internet, there are numberless sites of trading teaching you just do one thing and use your inernet and open learning you will find all the sites, rest is all in practical when you trade some thing you will learn all the tact of trading.
Activity: 159
July 06, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can learn trading theoretically and practically. Theory is here on the forum and also on YouTube crypto related channels, Practice is son Exchange platforms like Binance and etc.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 04:41:19 PM
Trading this heaviest direction in all cryptocurrency in my opinion. But this ability the finest. If to learn it that can be provided money for the rest of life forward. I personally couldn't turn it into constant income. For me this direction very heavy. Begin with reading of books and viewing of YouTube.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
July 05, 2018, 04:38:29 PM
Safest way to learn trading is to sign up for some bounties or airdrops.

Then trade away... if you mess up, not as big a deal, as you never put any real money into
it to begin with.
in any case, to start trading, you need to have at least a small start-up capital, but nevertheless it will not do without real knowledge to start correctly and work for the result. but you can make the start-up capital in the best way with the help of the Bounty Company, during which you can study the available information on bitcointalk.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
July 05, 2018, 04:28:49 PM
Safest way to learn trading is to sign up for some bounties or airdrops.

Then trade away... if you mess up, not as big a deal, as you never put any real money into
it to begin with.
Activity: 13
July 05, 2018, 01:57:15 PM
First of all you must know about bitcoin trading and crypto trading. then you can learn it from your friends or colleagues wo knows well about trading.If that is not possible for you try watching online videos about trading and learn from them slowly.But always be careful when you are willing to buy or invest on altcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
July 05, 2018, 01:54:58 PM
If you want to learn trading you may go youtube or website. If you watch youtube videos you can learn about trading.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 01:44:43 PM
You can refer to people who provide the training and support services in the investment.
Activity: 700
July 05, 2018, 01:44:28 PM
It is very difficult to find good materials for crypto currency, often this is a private opinion that can lead you to the loss of all money. The best books for a common understanding are books about stock exchanges and both commodity currency depositing and trading on large sites.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
July 05, 2018, 01:41:04 PM
Belive me I'm give you a very simple and very effective lesson for trading it's really practical too.
Choose 10 any coins like bitcoin eth neo litecoin etc and watch daily trading and graph atleast 1 to 2 hour daily in different time segment and watch how much sell and buy request is waiting for trading for particular coin I'm damm sure you learn very quick .
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
First, take a look at YouTube and see the basic principles of trading, then see how professionals trade and repeat their actions.
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
Over the past half a year I have not been able to learn how to trade, so I prefer to follow the more skilled traders and follow their advice.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 01:19:16 PM
I think there is no standard operating procedure to learn trading or there is any guideline for that too. You need to register in any exchange and invest some amount what you can afford to lose. If you get succeed in that small amount then invest another small amount in it and gradually increase your investment after each success in trading. I think this will be the best option you have and you can earn live skills with this practice.
Activity: 12
July 05, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Now on the Internet a lot of information on this topic. There are many videos from real crypto traders. Just use the search in Google and you will find a lot of useful information.
well on youtube and this forum this is some of the best tool that i may have to start on to know more and study well the crypto currency this bitcoin and the market.
Activity: 324
July 05, 2018, 01:12:23 PM
Now on the Internet a lot of information on this topic. There are many videos from real crypto traders. Just use the search in Google and you will find a lot of useful information.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
July 05, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
On the Internet a lot of information on this topic. There are also many cryptocurrencie trading courses . Most of the preachers call on students to actively trade. It seems to me that this is not very correct. It is best to first learn the methods of trade and the main cryptocurrency projects. You can always start trading. The market will not disappear anywhere.
Activity: 218
July 05, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
OP you will learn trading on your own trading experience. I have learn it on a harder way but now i have a great experience in trading, I know how to buy at low and hodl and sell at highs.
Pages:
Jump to: