Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 35. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 02:19:19 AM
You can learn everywhere, I think that the best place is on forum that many people have experience about it like this place, bitcointalk. Also you can share your knowledge to other people.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 01:54:59 AM
You can learn to trade by watching online videos from youtube or some blogs without any reference never try to trade for the first time when I was trading I have done some mistakes which may cause a loss so do refer someone before you trade.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 03, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
In my own idea and from the day I started bitcoin and crypto currency all you need to do is to be resourceful and always read in the forums and watch videos about trading so that you will have the learning about trading. This is not an easy as you think when you do trading you must know the proper strategy and technique about trading so that you can earn and to have a profit when it comes to trading. There is so many sites that you can have a good trade.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
https://auditchain.com
July 03, 2018, 07:13:19 PM
My close friend is a really good trader with a big percent of successful trades. So he recommended to read Price Action. Its small book, but have full info about trading. With all rules and graphics. I read it and can say that you will not waste your time reading this
Activity: 532
July 03, 2018, 06:29:13 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
If you want to develop yourself on trading I suggest you go toYouTub search and watch video related to trading.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247
July 03, 2018, 06:07:56 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Got a book recommendation for you:

Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets by J. Murphy
Activity: 126
July 03, 2018, 06:05:14 PM
To learn trading I think google and youtube should be your go-to-destination. It is going to take a little time but with persistence and consistency you should be great.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:01:06 PM
If you can search through either google or YouTube, you will be able to find useful materials that will guide you on how to trade, the rudiments of trading and its technical know how.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
July 03, 2018, 05:57:49 PM
Nowadays the presence of internet makes our life easier and knowledge is much more accessible than in previous days. You can learn things through Youtube channel and other educational websites.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Now there are many different videos and video lessons on YouTube about trading. In Google you can find a lot of literature on technical analysis and trading. But I think that the best teacher is your own experience, your mistakes. Without this, you can not learn.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
July 03, 2018, 09:06:08 AM
There are a lot of online courses, but I do not think that they will be able to teach you this now, I'm sure that it will not be right to speak, but still most of the courses now make information only for sale.
Activity: 112
July 03, 2018, 09:04:20 AM
actually if we look at many ways for us to learn about how to trade crypto, because there are some websites or blogs or even on youtube, there are even some exchangers who buy simulations for us to learn to trade crypto currency, because the trade requires experience, then we should try to find it how we work and how we can help us learn how to trade, because invest the time for it so we learn more and there we can gather very useful information.
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 07:03:08 AM
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of trading and investing should have access to multiple sources of quality education. Just like riding a bike, trial and error coupled with the ability to keep pressing forth will eventually lead to success.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
July 03, 2018, 03:43:45 AM
There are many places to learn trading both online and offline, concerning online learning you have to use Google search to find one. But learning from someone in your locality will give you a good opportunity to learn proparely.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 03:37:18 AM
You can learn trading by entering into the different trading sites , where in your instructed to do the following steps in trading business , there are a lot of things you must learn in trading ,so be careful with your works and be patient enough , have an expanded mind to clarify things in trading.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 03:39:25 PM
I know one good project which maybe will be useful for you. Check up Cryptics. This is the forecasting platform which does use 100% self-learning AI. Now they have already had a cool MVP, where you can see daily, hourly and 4-hourly forecasts for the different crypto currencie, exchanges and for the market. In September they are going to introduce a trading bot on the platform and in the future there are will be available to trade, make investments and get profits on it on their platform. Check it up. I know that now you can try their MVP for a free trial period.
Activity: 238
July 02, 2018, 02:29:09 AM
As for the beginning you can try to start here, with the help of communicating with other members. You also can work with somebody who has more experience.
Activity: 140
July 01, 2018, 07:04:28 PM
There are loads of free information lying out there all thanks to cheap internet accessibility. Google has loads of pdfs so as youtube has lots of videos on trading. If you are consistent then in three months time you should be a good trader.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 01, 2018, 05:11:21 PM
I think we share the same dream ,am also looking for avenues to learn trading .From enquiries I made,One needs to practice hands on the trading skills and master as time goes by.Only so can an individual become a trade expect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
Hello forumites,

Firstly, I think the best way to learn trading is trying to learn it from a friend, but if you don't have a friend who has experience on it, I can recommend that watching videos on youtube and reading the forum a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: