Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 33. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:42:46 PM
well, there are a lot of trading video, tutorials right there on the internet, also you can learn yourself, why not
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:40:45 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Yes it's not difficult to someone knows that trading depends on you expecting to marketing Ico  so  you have to be ready for all situations.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
July 05, 2018, 12:36:25 PM
There is a lot of literature on the training of traders, I also advise you to look in YouTube, there are a lot of useful information there. Everything comes with experience and you need to start stuffing your bumps
- Yes, youtube is a place to store a lot of information and knowledge needed to start becoming a trader, everyone on youtube always share the knowledge can be said is very basic and suitable for a new trader, however, the amount of information is very diverse, each person will have explanations and share different, if not selectively, sometimes the new trader will have trouble understanding. Therefore, before searching on youtube and learn about trading, beginner should talk and ask for help from some acquaintances and know about trading, talking directly with them, we will understand more about trading, instead of learning without the instructor
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 12:28:53 PM
You need to read the literature , study TA to spend a lot in this thread , find like-minded people , and I think you learn how to trade
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 12:24:23 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
there are many tutorial on internet about how to learn about trading you just need to google it and there many tutorial on youtube how to trade and how to use indicators and technical analysis and also in this forum you can learn a lot in here.
Activity: 117
July 05, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
You can learn them by youtube or any others video who are teaching how to trade. There are bunch of them in the internet but you master them you need to practice and experiences.
Activity: 210
July 05, 2018, 12:19:14 PM
I think the textbooks are not the best option because there is a lot of excess I recommend you subscribe to some popular channels on cryptography and read more about this site!
Activity: 336
July 05, 2018, 12:16:55 PM
I think today there are a lot of such possibilities, you can watch videos online or join some course in the real life. I prefer reading different materials, news, follow the crypto market news and read the expert forecast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 05, 2018, 12:15:42 PM
you can learn good and correct trading so that you can determine the right time to buy and sell you can learn from some of the media that exists today like in youtube and others because nowadays it has very much some tutorial trading.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 12:07:34 PM
Thee are lot of ways here for you to learn about trading, yes its true you can watch video on you tube about in trading but won't get it and

understand it easily. But here you can try to check and read this link about learning the basic knowledge in trading mate

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ang-sekreto-sa-trading-1669392 good luck Smiley
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 04:49:15 AM
This link will be useful http://cryptocurrencyfacts.com/how-to-trade-cryptocurrency-for-beginners/ I learnt a lot from it as a newbie as well. You can also search for more useful videos on YouTube.
Happy Trading.
Activity: 34
July 05, 2018, 04:28:39 AM
 You can learn trading on internet, you can watch it on YouTube but don't stick in one video tutorial, there are many crypto trading tutorials on YoutTube so watch and apply them when you do trading and you can get information on experienced person who do trading.
copper member
Activity: 196
July 05, 2018, 04:18:56 AM
There are lots of trading material on the Internet where you can learn about any type of trading. You just need to browse through the Internet and get material for that. Btw, I will recommend babypips as it can teach you all you want to know
Activity: 308
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
July 05, 2018, 04:18:45 AM
Learning trading and TA fundamentals can be done from traditional market info. Learning crypto FA takes quite a bit longer I feel.
Activity: 44
July 05, 2018, 04:17:36 AM
Hey man!
Believe me, no one is willing to do such a video or PDD, because everyone has their own opinions and opinions, not everyone is the same solution. If you need to know, you can look through some of the previous threads in the forum for help, or check out some of the exchanges on Yt. But you must first understand what they are doing, don't invest blindly, and wish you victory in encryption!
Activity: 139
July 05, 2018, 04:16:20 AM
You can find a lot of video about trading knowledge on YouTube, some from the most basic, which will help you, but a long process, you should learn and practice it.

There are so many references that we can find, like videos on youtube, articles in the internet like google or yahoo.
Activity: 378
July 05, 2018, 04:08:51 AM
You can view many textbooks and video materials in the Internet!
Activity: 113
July 05, 2018, 04:00:34 AM
You can find a lot of video about trading knowledge on YouTube, some from the most basic, which will help you, but a long process, you should learn and practice it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 04, 2018, 05:25:38 PM
First of all, there is a lot of valuable information on this forum, then there are millions of articles about trading in internet and videos on Youtube channel. The main challenge is to find good ones.
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 02:03:21 PM
If you know some friends who know the trade just watch and learn, so you will get more information Also you may see some crypto channels on Youtube. try bergabuing with trade forums in telegram maybe? read also trading tutorials. you can search it on google.
Pages:
Jump to: