Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 31. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
July 09, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
For me i learnt to trade just in research and of course askin someone who is a professional at this thing so i can know i'm in the right direction of me learning.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
July 09, 2018, 06:54:26 AM
learn the very basic step of trading and everything will just follow. trading exchange sites are compost of two, centralized and decentralized market. you can search it on youtube what ever trading sites you want to know, then apply it with an small amount first to gain knowledge and technique at the same time. or you can also ask questions here in bitcointalk what ever questions you want to know about cryptocurrency. goodluck in your jorney mate.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 09, 2018, 06:41:46 AM
Watch youtube videos etc. Read websites, doesn't really need to be crypto related. Investopedia is a good website with most of the basics.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
A lot of videos are on YouTube. There's a lot of people sharing information. Try just to look and you will find everything
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
July 09, 2018, 06:33:30 AM
You can learn tutorial trading for beginners on youtube. many tutorials on trading are easy to understand. I am also still learning about technical trading. because the hardest technical in my opinion. for fundamentals just need to follow the latest news about the world of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:29:00 AM
New investors taking their first steps towards learning the basics of trading and investing should have access to multiple sources of quality education. Just like riding a bike, trial and error coupled with the ability to keep pressing forth will eventually lead to success.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 12:46:04 PM
If you want to have knowledge, then be prepared to spend a lot of your free time on it.  Youtube has a lot of commercial training videos.  And then you need a long practice.  But it's easier to pay money and finish the courses, which are many now.
Activity: 210
July 08, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
I suggest that you can try to watch videos on youtube, and try to research on googles, there are many sites to consider in order for you to learned on how to trade.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 12:36:48 PM
You can learn trading in all of the thread dedicated to trading in this forum. The most important trading you can learn however will be from your own experience and discovery. You will have to find out for yourself how trading work!
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 12:34:23 PM
I leaned how to trade on utube:) always go-to utube or Google's for looking answers.
Activity: 252
July 08, 2018, 12:32:30 PM
I think there are great materials one can see online. Also, I'm sure this forum has some tutorials that go along with this question. I would suggest you go through bitcointalk forum and check some related threads which I'm sure it would answer our question. There are some tutorials about trading on Youtube as wel.
July 08, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

In my opinion, you should do researches on this forum at the beginning. After of detailed readings, I think youtube is a good source which have great informations in it. But of course, I think you should always confirm the new informations you learned with other sources.
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 06:02:00 AM
There are many ways to make money in trading
I think that you will also learn this in the market when you visit the site of the exchangers but my discussion is here in the forum to find out how to start trading.
Activity: 289
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
July 08, 2018, 05:47:01 AM
I have never met a good training material for investors or participants of the bounty. So I think it's better to learn on your own rather than on someone else's textbook that are wrong.
Activity: 103
July 08, 2018, 05:21:24 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

There are many learning opportunities in the forum, but you don't like to read the article class. If you want to learn by video, then you can go to YOUTOBE. There are many different trading methods available for you to learn.
Activity: 89
July 08, 2018, 05:17:33 AM
It is really difficult to learn trading today, but it's probably impossible to do it, because trading is my vocation, it seems to me that traders are born by them very difficult to become, but if you have a great desire, then everything is based only on experience.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
July 08, 2018, 02:16:08 AM
Hello forumites,

On my mind the most required personal characteristics for trading are experience and intuition. Without it there is difficult to find the right way of providing money. So don’t waste your time for nothing if you are not fitting.
Activity: 24
July 08, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
Learning is quite dangerous if you're learning from an unofficial source which could lead you to the bad result in the future. So i suggest you whatever you learn, find the good source first.
Activity: 66
July 07, 2018, 09:32:06 AM
We all know that reading is learning, there are lot of threads here talking about trading, you can also use youtube as your source of information, infact they are teaching detailed trading informations in their channel.
Activity: 98
July 06, 2018, 11:12:56 PM
One of the places you can learn trading is joining some telegram group that discuss about trading and gives signals, if you join those kind of groups, you can ask any question and they will answer you and you will learn.
Pages:
Jump to: