Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 34. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
July 04, 2018, 01:58:00 PM
there may be some videos that teach you to learn trading, but for me in learning cryptocurrency trading is by continuing to read the posts in the forum and observing and analyzing the errors and new things in crypto, I learned from this community and the community around my house, because I see people who succeed in cryptocurrency are people who dare to make decisions and learn from his mistakes.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 01:57:16 PM
There are so many tutorials on the internet about trading and investment, Also you can buy books of the basic principle of trading and investment, It includes un the books all the guidelines and step by steps on how to trade, also you will see what are the advantages and disadvantages of it. If you don't want to spend money by buying a book, you can learn a lot here in Bitcointalk forum
Activity: 275
July 04, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

ask friends who are engaged in cryptography, they will give you the first step, and then you will understand everything step by step.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 01:08:41 PM
Plenty of video tutorals of good quality are available on YouTube which will teach you the basics of trading like how to read candlesticks and all. Leveling up you can always post your doubts about cryptocurrency trading here on Bitcointalk forum. Wink
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 12:49:11 PM
It just requires intention, passion, perseverance, and patience. Basically to learn to trade from various sources is a positive thing. For example learning from experienced friends, looking at tutorials on youtube social media, and reading various articles about investing. In this forum many trade experts. And the most important thing is "Experience Is Very Worthwhile Lesson".
Activity: 28
July 04, 2018, 11:18:28 AM
Internet will help you in this matter . You can find both literature and video in it - especially on YouTube there is a lot of information in accessible language . I studied there . And still looking
Activity: 154
July 04, 2018, 10:58:43 AM
There are many tutorial, blog about trading skills on Youtube,...But that is not enough, you should learn it from your own experience. Learning from reality experiences is the best effective way.

Activity: 452
July 04, 2018, 10:55:24 AM
There is a lot of literature on the training of traders, I also advise you to look in YouTube, there are a lot of useful information there. Everything comes with experience and you need to start stuffing your bumps
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
July 04, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
i will advise you check out a whole lot of videos on the youtube website and ask several questions and also do some real interview with traders and also visit a company that does that if anyone is close to you. don't just jump into it, it is maximum risk if you do that.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 04, 2018, 10:47:48 AM
There are a lot of medium where you can learn trading such as; youtube, ebook, google, medium, steemit, etc. All you have to do is read, read, and read. Also, you can learn from experts. There are many group chat that you can join where the expert/s guiding a newbie on how to trade. Join some bitcoin/ crypto fb  group, telegram and twitter as well. There's a lot as long as you are determined to learn.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
we should explore in forums and onlne media explaining the rules of commerce, because I think the best Teachers are the experiences we experience, but be sure to learn the basics first before risking your money in trading. You can find video tutorials that may help you understand about trading. Try searching on youtube or you can even search through google.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 10:42:40 AM
I'm not sure but I think there are youtube tutorials on trading but it id more advidsble to observe for yourself and ask those who you know are trustworthy and are knowledgeable about trading. Trading is also not advisable to newbies because it is way complicated than investing to cryptos. You may read about trading here on this forum and further ask about it.

Youtube is one of a powerful tools you can learn trading theres so many trading tutorial you can watch in youtube channel like how to using indicators, different time frame reading and how to read chart, you can also use google to search some useful technique on how trading works that you can apply in real trading.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
July 04, 2018, 10:39:32 AM
It is best to get a demo account on the exchange and try to trade yourself. On your mistakes you will quickly learn.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
July 04, 2018, 10:38:14 AM
I'm not sure but I think there are youtube tutorials on trading but it id more advidsble to observe for yourself and ask those who you know are trustworthy and are knowledgeable about trading. Trading is also not advisable to newbies because it is way complicated than investing to cryptos. You may read about trading here on this forum and further ask about it.
Activity: 77
July 04, 2018, 10:35:07 AM
Beside of reading you can watch to youtube to learn more on how to trade, what are the strategies in trading or much better ask for an expert person to guide you in trading, in that way you will learn more. Experience is the best teacher
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 05:15:27 AM
The basic knowledge of the commercial and market cryptocurrency you can completely find on the internet and I think you need to learn that knowledge but if you want to succeed in this market you should have time to watch and Invest in order to draw experience for yourself
Activity: 152
July 04, 2018, 03:08:17 AM
Lots of ways to learn to trade you can search for information through google and youtube. Or you can search for information on the forum here bitcointalk very complete information about trade coins. And it will keep you interested to invest.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
Google search will help you in a long way and also watch some YouTube videos for easy guides.... With time and commitment you will understand all..
Activity: 121
July 04, 2018, 02:42:42 AM
If you want to join the cryptocurrency and learn how to trade, you can join the corresponding group, you can explore each other, you can also learn about the cryptocurrency transaction through the video, you can also go to the tradeview website.
Activity: 294
July 04, 2018, 02:22:44 AM
Trading is a game that you can learn from anywhere. You can learn from a friend who has become a trader. Or you can also read how the tricks of the trade within the website. Because now it's already a lot of information about trading. In addition, you can also learn through forum bitcointalk. Because of the forum this is everything related to crypto will be discussed.
Pages:
Jump to: