Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 23. (Read 4905 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Go and have a visit at the coinmarketcap and look for the exchange site of your tokens. If it is not yet listed, try to look at decentralized markets or exchange. If there is also none, try to contact the teams telegram and have a word with them to fully understand the market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 20
July 23, 2018, 01:06:21 PM
I more often than not don't offer tokens until the point that they are added to any to a great extent brought together trade. It will be a decent minute for a gainful deal. All things considered, or offer on a decentralized trade, less beneficial. Be that as it may, rapidly.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 01:04:33 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
forkdelta and index. You have not written what tokens you have for sale. Not all can be on this stock exchange.
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

in all what you will do is that, what types of token do you want to sell so that we can help you find the exchange were it's trading. now that you don't list the token name how do we know the one you need.
but there are many exchanges were you can trade like idax.mn , forkdelta, etherdelta and other many exchanges were you can exchange your token
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 01:03:53 PM
If you can't get to see your token listed on any exchange, try finding them in exchanges like etherdelta and forkdelta which has lower requirements for listing. Though keeping patience till it gets listed on a proper pays in terms of profit. My view.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 01:03:11 PM
If you want to sell coins, make sure you know the roadmap schedule from ico to listing the market. Before you buy ICO coins you must first see the roadmap, and you can ask directly to the official group of ICO. But if you are confused you can through the website as in coinmarketcap, there is complete and very detailed for the explanation of the ICO and of course for the sale is available.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:01:37 PM
I think coinmarketcap is a suitable market for selling your coins. coinmarketcap is also easy to understand and its nterfacies look quite easily operated by beginners like me
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 01:01:11 PM
First of all you can always sell in forkdelta or same exchanges, or wait bfor bigger exchange and sell there ( always check telegram of your coin)
Activity: 9
July 23, 2018, 01:00:33 PM
I personally use the coinmarketcap.com service
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 12:59:38 PM
There are lot of trading sites. But the token for your chosen camp will only be given my the admin. First you got to ask the admin about the release of exchange site. There are different trading site for token and many hunters just dump their coin which really removes the true meaning of a campaign is very but disappointing but it is the truth.  
Activity: 196
July 23, 2018, 12:58:58 PM
try to go to the main channels of every ICO because most of the time they'll just post and announce it in the telegram so it would be easier for the people to communicate and know what's currently happening on the project.
Activity: 105
Merit: 1
July 23, 2018, 12:57:06 PM
it depends on the kind of tokens. you have to find the particular exchange your token is listed on to be able to sell the token on that exchange. Most erc20 tokens are listed on etherdelta and forkdelta. These are both decentralized exchanges. as time goes you'd learn which ones are best to use.
Activity: 41
July 23, 2018, 12:56:28 PM
Can be sold on exchanges . You need to do your own research ,then to trade .
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
July 23, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
if you have coins of a particular project, that coin should be listed in exchanges to sell your tokens. If the tokens is not listed yet you can ask the project admin through telegram or email them to know when they are planned to have their coins in exchange. I don't think that we can sell coins unless it comes to an exchange and listed in the exchange.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
July 23, 2018, 12:52:33 PM
Ithink your bachelor in this crypto field. Firstly you should learn whats the mean defendant between tokens and coins. Then you want find when that coins come to market and which market. Generally Forkdelta, IDEX markets have ERC 20 token exchange. You can find it your token provided site.
copper member
Activity: 154
July 23, 2018, 12:50:53 PM
When you are ready to sell your coins or tokens, the first step is to transfer your balance to a cryptocurrency exchange with a liquid market for your chosen trading pair. Popular exchanges that offer liquid markets and include support for tokens include Bittrex, Kraken, Bitfinex, and Poloniex. For large withdrawals, you may have to verify your identity to comply with financial services regulations, so it’s wise to set up your account ahead of time to prevent delays.
Activity: 362
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:45:26 PM
I use such sites as yobit,Hitbtc,binance.At the moment, these are very good exchanges for trading.
Activity: 210
July 23, 2018, 12:43:02 PM
If you have many different coins you will have to use many exchanges. The most top-notch for me is binance, bittrex, idex, kucoin.
Activity: 160
July 23, 2018, 12:39:49 PM
Long term investment is always worth to do but it does not mean that you are safe from the risk some you should always be sure to yourself of choosing an altcoin to hold for the long run.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
July 23, 2018, 12:36:18 PM

there are so many exchange, you must check in which exchange is your token available. there is this etherdelta, polonex, yobit, binance , etc. but first you need to know where is your tokens have been listed.
Pages:
Jump to: