Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 22. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 06:52:31 AM
There are many exchange sites, it depends where your token put. My advice is to sell it to a known exchange so that you will not get scammed. But I sell some of the tokens in the yobit and idex market. Sell it with a high price to get a big profit.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 06:46:52 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Bilaxy, Idex
here coins appear before all other exchanges, but the price is not the best. At the same time, there is a risk of waiting for a good exchange and dump price. You decide what's best. Another tip, keep chatting in the project where the listing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 06:10:15 AM
I prefer the exchange of Finance .  Usually can be sold on cryptocurrency exchanges . Do your own research .
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 06:01:39 AM
As far as I know, most of the new erc20 token can be traded in decentralized exchange like etherdelta or forkdelta without having to listed on these exchange.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 23, 2018, 09:46:00 PM
everyone who plays this bitcoin problem certainly knows what we sell tokens that we have, as far as I know, here is https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 560
July 23, 2018, 02:12:31 PM
it depends on the kind of tokens. you have to find the particular exchange your token is listed on to be able to sell the token on that exchange. Most erc20 tokens are listed on etherdelta and forkdelta. These are both decentralized exchanges. as time goes you'd learn which ones are best to use.
yes not all exchanges have the same coin. depending on the type of token. and in my opinion, the exchange of forkdelta and etherdelta are equally good and have their respective deficiencies. I now prefer Etherdelta

But the projects on the decentralized exchange platform like forkdelta and etherdelta as I see are projects with no future with very low transaction volume, you have to wait daily to be able to match their orders (what match your price at the time). A decentralized exchange platform that I like most is IDEX  Wink
Activity: 97
July 23, 2018, 02:08:43 PM
The easiest way to sell on Yobit, but there is the easiest way to stay without pants. The exchange is one of the largest in terms of the amount of currency available there in trading. And so, there is generally better not to be their money and not to keep.
IFK
Activity: 644
July 23, 2018, 01:59:29 PM
First time you should use decentralized exchange It, Forkdelta, Idex etc. After that you can use centralized exchange.
I agree with you. It seems to me that decentralized exchanges are much more reliable than centralized exchanges. I trust the decentralized exchanges more and sell most of the tokens to Forkdelta.
Activity: 83
July 23, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
There have lot of token in exchange. You can ask on social media like telegram of your token devoloper, if it is listed on exchange then they  will give you information about exchange and then you can sell your token.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
July 23, 2018, 01:53:02 PM
If it is erc-20 token then you can sell it almost anytime at idex, usually list all normal altcoins right after they unlocked, if you have some better coins then go check if they listed on binance,good exchange for start trading
Activity: 111
July 23, 2018, 01:47:58 PM
The way of selling depends on the type of this tokens. There are a lot of ways to sell them but we should know which tokens do you have to talk about the best variant.
Activity: 644
July 23, 2018, 01:35:16 PM
it depends on the kind of tokens. you have to find the particular exchange your token is listed on to be able to sell the token on that exchange. Most erc20 tokens are listed on etherdelta and forkdelta. These are both decentralized exchanges. as time goes you'd learn which ones are best to use.
yes not all exchanges have the same coin. depending on the type of token. and in my opinion, the exchange of forkdelta and etherdelta are equally good and have their respective deficiencies. I now prefer Etherdelta
Activity: 79
July 23, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
I sell tokens on exchanges: hotbit, idex - many new tokens, binance, bittrex. I sell tokens by buying ethereum, then through the exchanger I output to fiat.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
July 23, 2018, 01:33:08 PM

It totally depends on the token you holds. You should look at the official website of the token. There you will get the details of the websites, where the token trading can be done. As all the tokens cannot be tradable in a single website/exchanges you need to sign up for few of them.
you can try IDEX, Etherdelta, Forkdelta.
Activity: 434
July 23, 2018, 01:20:24 PM
if in my opinion. You can sell your token in etherdelta. there are a lot of new coins listing and getting into the market there. in terms of sangt look is easy to understand. for its gas is quite simple to enter. or you can also select forkdelta as well
In addition you should see information on the stock of coins. Usually there is information about where you can sell your assets. But you need a mature strategy for the future.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2018, 01:18:38 PM
Binance is probably the best, depends where your coin is listed though.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 01:17:20 PM
Easiest is to sell in ethereum decentralized exchanges like forkdelta, but usually price is lower than ico, so wait until binance and price will be high then Wink but not all coins are going to big major exchanges ;(
Activity: 81
July 23, 2018, 01:16:15 PM
TokenMarket is a platform for responsibly listing tokens and decentralized funding projects, publishing industry news, and managing one of the markets only ad-free ICO calendars.Here is a list of reputable services you can use the following services to buy and sell ETH / Tokens / fiat.
Bitfinex,Bity,Bittrex,Coinbase,Kraken.
Activity: 281
https://dozarplati.info
July 23, 2018, 01:14:36 PM
Now is not the best time to sell the Cryptocurrency. There are so many good projects in which you can invest. It is important to simply choose such projects. If you want to sell cryptocurrency, then it is very important to do this when the rate is very good. You must be sure that the profit
Activity: 324
July 23, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

Different tokens are traded in different places. All the ERC-20 tokens (which are in your Ethereum wallet) can be sold to Etherdelta (etherdelta.com), but I think most of your tokens do not cost anything.
Pages:
Jump to: