Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 25. (Read 4905 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 22, 2018, 05:14:08 PM
The most easiest and secure way is to trade ERC-20 tokens oo decentralized exchange (DEX) - IDEX.
Also you can buy IDEX membership tokens and you will have a discount on fees Wink.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
“The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content”
July 22, 2018, 05:13:08 PM
Go to coinmarketcap and look at what is crypto. If your tokens are placed on at least one exchange, you will need to register there and sell your tokens to other people. Choose primarily the Binance or Bitrex exchange.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:00:04 AM
Normally I monger my coins when they bias catalogued on substantiated converts,on the contrary the about unpatient bounty-hunters unremarkably monger on Etherdelta, Forkdelta, any community manipulate IDEX,on the contrary trading notebook is just low thither
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
July 21, 2018, 06:37:35 AM
Well, I also felt as you when first in crypto. You must know where your coin is listed in the exchange. Actually, many exchanges are there likely Binance, Kucoin, HitBTC, IDAX, IDEX, Forkdelta, and many others. But, you must know first where it is listed so you can consider the best one to sell your coin.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
July 21, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
Actually it depends to your token on which they are listed.
But must better if your tokens you have and listed on binance or bittrex because this exchange site was a good site to sell.
Activity: 306
Merit: 102
Just another random pre satoshi crypto freak
July 21, 2018, 06:02:46 AM
There are many exchanges springing up these days giving token traders the freedom of choice, and at the same time making it hard to find the right exchanges for specific coins. The ideal solution would be a wallet that gives the ability to inter-swap all the tokens it supports. I know of a certain project promishng that possibility, but I can't recall which one it is.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 05:52:41 AM
multiple options. many exchange like IDEX, HOTBIT, KUKOIN etc. so much exchange but is deduced on your token where CMC is placed.
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
July 21, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
as suggested goto coinmarketcap
and see the prices of your token
see the markets u can use,and the volumes
then choose one ,and you are ready to go
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
In order to find out where you can sell your tokens, you should see the information on the coinmarketcap. Usually there is information about where you can sell your assets. 
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
July 21, 2018, 05:39:45 AM
Selling tokens is not about the magnitude of an exchange or which is the easiest. an exchange does not serve the exchange of all types of tokens, only some of which they choose to include in their market list.

First you must know, your token entered in which exchange? after that, check the largest volume of your token on which exchange? because by looking at the volume of tokens, there you will get many buyers to buy your tokens
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
July 21, 2018, 05:29:08 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
It really depends on where did you get your tokens.
if you acclaimed them via bounty or airdrops.
its better to check the social media of the project for the announcement on what exchanges they are listed.
Activity: 125
July 21, 2018, 05:26:51 AM
now there are many places to sell or exchange our tokens, but not all exchanges accept our tokens, we must find out where our tokens can be exchanged,
if you want to sell easily you can sell your tokens in forkdelta or etherdelta there very easy but there has a fairly good price difference
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
July 21, 2018, 05:12:44 AM
There are many exchange to sell your tokens. My suggestion is go to coinmarketcap to see where the marker of your tokens can be trading for selling or buying. Do your own research before trading your tokens.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 05:10:12 AM

There are uncountable tokens in the Crypto space, you don't expect them to be listed in one exchange? So the best thing to do is to look for a database that stores all the exchange and general information of tokens/coin which is Coinmarketcap etc  then you get what you need there.
Activity: 101
July 21, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
if you want to sell tokens when you feel a lot and satisfy with the current market price range directly in ethreum because ethereum can be used for token melting. but if still not ready to sell better last time until the market price goes up.
Activity: 25
July 21, 2018, 05:03:09 AM
Tokens nowadays are quite shitty but if you get a token that is potential, you may luckily get someone who wants to buy from you or check the exchange on Coinmarketcap to get info.

Very good, and also he needs to check out for better exchange platforms and their rules.. Or else he might get his funds stucked in it without any successful withdrawal.
Activity: 21
July 21, 2018, 04:57:42 AM

One should be careful in selling anyhow token, you have to check the announcement threads or the token social medias, find out the latest news before you sell or else you may sell your gold for silver price.
Activity: 62
July 21, 2018, 04:51:29 AM
Tokens nowadays are quite shitty but if you get a token that is potential, you may luckily get someone who wants to buy from you or check the exchange on Coinmarketcap to get info.
Activity: 72
July 21, 2018, 04:48:59 AM
It depends on the token you hold. You can visit https://coinmarketcap.com

The best thing to do is to find the upper limit of the coin market and search for the coin and find the market that it lists and then you can sell any of the listed markets.
Activity: 21
July 21, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

You should look out for the particular exchange that your tokens was listed on then sell off.
Pages:
Jump to: