Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 24. (Read 4905 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 12:28:57 PM
You can request information from ADM's gifts in telegram project groups, where your coins can sell whether in Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit, Hitbtc what if you have received your answer from ADM Bounty you can sell tokens adadi but you are careful because a lot of web phising that almost resembles the form of exchanges, then you have to be careful in opening the web what if you get phishing then your coin will be lost
Activity: 110
July 23, 2018, 12:14:16 PM
You can exchange your coin Etherdelta, Forkdelta, Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, Hitbtc, Yobit, Hitbtc and many more exchanges that you can buy your coin but before you open the stock you better use metamax because metamax can bridge you from the website scam
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 12:05:19 PM
Hello friend. To sell your tokens you should follow their communication such as telegram, twitter, facebook where the coin will be listed in exchange. Good luck
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
July 23, 2018, 12:02:54 PM
does the token you get from bounty campaign? if yes you have to wait until the token is listed on the exchange, so it can be sold, for ease of transact on an exchange is different, but me myself have never experienced any difficulty in any exchange

The exchange you can use is depends on where your token to be listed, you can joined on the telegram where the bounty you are belong and you can ask the admin so you will know where you sell your token.
Activity: 756
July 23, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
does the token you get from bounty campaign? if yes you have to wait until the token is listed on the exchange, so it can be sold, for ease of transact on an exchange is different, but me myself have never experienced any difficulty in any exchange
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 11:50:52 AM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

where did you get your tokens? if bounties or airdrops. just visit their website, telegram and social medias they posting a update when they listed to a market.. but, most of all it already in forkdelta for the ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 23, 2018, 12:25:18 AM
I think you can go to entherdelta or idex.
And you can ask for the telegram project they will enter a market where for the later coins.
And I think you have to be quick because once entered in the Exchange will be a lot of people are selling coins.
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
July 22, 2018, 11:57:13 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

Of course in exchange. First you need to look your tokens, what exchange that they get listed.
Usually after ICO, they dont get listed immediately, you have to wait for the dev to listing their tokens.
Once your token listed on exchanges, you can sell them.
Activity: 95
July 22, 2018, 10:36:22 PM
Binance is the largest exchange by volume. It's a great trading experience. Fluent picture and professional customer service staff. I think Binance is the best exchange I've ever used.
Activity: 130
July 22, 2018, 07:15:23 PM
Exchange platforms are all over, you just have to chose which one os best for you and if the coin you seek to sell is enlisted in any of them then you cn find willing buyers,
Activity: 57
July 22, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
My favorite exchange is Idex. There are a lot of different coins and i like that this is a decentralised exchange.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
July 22, 2018, 07:04:38 PM
I will recommend Etherdelta and Kucoin since you are new here and then Coinmarketcap for checking token  info and their listed Exchanges But i think for now Etherdelta should get you moving basically
Activity: 350
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 22, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

is your token are an ethereum token ?
if yes, you can sell your token on ether/forkdelta and idex at the first time,
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 06:58:38 PM
It does not matter to me.I only prefer to sell on the more expensive stock exchange.But the most i used stock market is idex.Because he has more coins in his world
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
 There  are quite a number of places where you can sell your tokens if you so wish TO sell them, If the ones you looking to sell are already listed then it will be easier for you to sell as there are always willing buyers, ready to buy some out there as long as the token you were selling is oh high quality, I would however advice you not to sell yet, atleat dont sell too early when the coin's value is still on the lower end
Activity: 546
July 22, 2018, 06:10:30 PM
Out 300 exchanges circulated in our ecosystem, you cannot search at the google the most prominent exchange? Hm. I also went your way, during my time, I am ignorant in cryptocurrency but I do not ask here any related thing simple as that, there is a YouTube channel and Google that can help you to solve your querries. But then, posting here is also a way of inquiry.

There are many exchanges here just only pick the top if you want to sell because volumes are much higher, therefore you can sell it easily. Binance, Kucoin, Bittrex and Bitfinex are one of the good exchanges.
Activity: 721
Merit: 19
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
July 22, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

If the Token is already in the listing in coinmarketcap it will be easier to find where we can sell it. But if not in the listing then you can see in the official telegram. You can also sell them on smart contracts in etherdelta or forkdelta.
Activity: 182
July 22, 2018, 05:49:03 PM
I also want to know,  where to sell the tokenswhich i got from bounties. I have some tokens and want t9 sell them but dont even know how to sell them and where to sell them.  Please somebody help mee.
Activity: 322
July 22, 2018, 05:38:59 PM
Well the best time to sell tokens is when the value of it double or triple the price from when you bought it in order for you to be able to earn big profit.You must check it from time to time and also dont do panic selling when the value drop down.
Activity: 378
July 22, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Normally I monger my coins when they bias catalogued on substantiated converts,on the contrary the about unpatient bounty-hunters unremarkably monger on Etherdelta, Forkdelta, any community manipulate IDEX,on the contrary trading notebook is just low thither
You are talking here about decentralized exchange. Well, this is the place where most of the bounty hunters usually sell their bounties for a low price. Investors usually used a centralized exchanged to sell their investments. There are always advantages and disadvantages in using both exchanges, it is for you to find out.
Pages:
Jump to: