Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 16. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
He signature campaign is still the best option in the bounty to the present. but social media starts promising, too. There is even a campaign that makes social media campaigns for earning higher current
Activity: 274
Merit: 10
Your Data Belongs To You
I want to tell how i looking for good campaign. Firstly, I go to icobench and choose bounty with high rating and reached softcap. Secondly, go to their site and bounty topic. It is very hard to predict which ico will bring a lot of profit.
Activity: 210
In 2018 many projects failed to reach their targets and added bad issues about crypto which resulted in bounty payments slightly delayed due to falling prices.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
for me the bounty campaign i am participating are the Facebook and Twitter Campaign coz I have a lots of friends. You can also try Signature campaign but for JR Member rank i guess you will have low stakes. If you are good in Article Writing or Youtube it is also a good campaign and you can earn high stakes.
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
you can try bountyhive.io platform is very simple and easy to use by bounty participation. available roadmap to start bounty and end bounty.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
1) higher rank comes a higher open doors on joining a battle. The majority of the battles required high rank to advance their item. popular as well as high positions have higher payouts. to have the capacity to anticipates tricks, first observe who is its battle director. On the off chance that you are old in this industry, you will see that there are a great deal of good supervisors advancing in a crusade.

OR

2) The best abundance to join in are mark crusade, facebook and twitter bounties in light of the fact that unquestionably it will give great measure of cash to you, yet ensure that it pays week after week, since a few coins are jouns pump and dump so it is realky difficult to trust on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

This bounty is just launched https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-airdropicoall-stocksbounty-campaign-2500-eth-reward-3177904, it has airdrop and still lack of participant. Join this and make money easily! 
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Now it is quite difficult to determine which company will be high in the level of generosity. Now I'm participating in the Astor Game campaign, it seems to me quite promising. I hope that this will happen. ICO gaming campaigns tend to end successfully. The people at any time require bread from the spectacles. He will find bread, but he is provided with a spectacle.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Find related money.
Do some research.
No one will suggest you a good gift here because if you join it means less reward for other participants

you should follow the signature campaign, because in addition to promising his job is very easy, but now social media has many changes, starting from a small bounty now has become great because there is a ban on the FB campaign and twitter
I am also true if you follow the campaign always look for detail what its purpose, because with it we can know the project will be successful,
Activity: 76
Find related money.
Do some research.
No one will suggest you a good gift here because if you join it means less reward for other participants

you should follow the signature campaign, because in addition to promising his job is very easy, but now social media has many changes, starting from a small bounty now has become great because there is a ban on the FB campaign and twitter
Activity: 83
for me now the gagapay network seems very convenient.
1. NEO token NEP-5
The second member earns a token of $ 50 per week for members.
Team 3 is good
4. dex exchange
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Still in such bad market situation we can find something good. But we should be very careful, a lot of scam around. I try choose good managers.
Activity: 364
Now bounty Pecunio. Already collected 8.5 million, a great idea, a professional team, waiting for x3-4 from the price ICO.
Activity: 208
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
signature campaign is still the best bounty option. I suggest you to  join XYO Network
Blockchain Just Entered the Real World.
With over 1 million location-verifying beacons already in the world, XYO is blockchain's first crypto-location oracle network. The XY Oracle Network ("XYO Network") allows developers and smart contract creators to interact with the API.
ICO Info:
XYO Platform
Soft Cap $ 1,100,000,000

Hard Cap $ 1,200,000,000

Number of Tokens for Sale 100,000,000,000

Number of Tokens for Bounty 100,000,000

Website URL https://xyo.network

Bounty URL https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyxyo-decentralized-crypto-location-oracle-network-3-million-in-rewards-3053801

This ICO has started on 03/20/2018 and will end in 45 days and 10 hours.
Activity: 73
If you are looking for a good bounty campaign, you can try gexcrypto bounty campaign. Why I am saying this is because they have escrowed all the tokens for your bounty campaign. So atleast you can be sure that you will receive your tokens after the ICO. Also you can try Hdac coin bounty campaign.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Hazeian - The Future of Decentralised Trade
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

There's really a lot of Bounty Campaign right now and we bounty hunters hardly identify if that project will be successful or will be dump after the ICO. As a bounty hunter I do a research before joining a bounty, it's better to do lots of efforts doing research about the project that in the end will be successful than doing a a lot of efforts participating a bounty that will going to be dumped. You can try "BitPenta Bounty" right now, they are running only for 2 weeks. You can visit it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitpenta-2-week-program-324k-tokens-escrowed-tokens-3221684
A short bounty campaign to earn money but I did not find anything special on this project,, I also do not know who the team behind this project,, Can you explain why we should try to join this project,, Huh
Activity: 196
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.

There's really a lot of Bounty Campaign right now and we bounty hunters hardly identify if that project will be successful or will be dump after the ICO. As a bounty hunter I do a research before joining a bounty, it's better to do lots of efforts doing research about the project that in the end will be successful than doing a a lot of efforts participating a bounty that will going to be dumped. You can try "BitPenta Bounty" right now, they are running only for 2 weeks. You can visit it here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-bitpenta-2-week-program-324k-tokens-escrowed-tokens-3221684
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
Its hard to say which bounty good today. You should try all if you had facebook and twitter.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I think that every award can be a good generosity. Just look at the project first, if it has a good service, offered or which will have many chances of success.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

The manager of Needmoney has a lot of good campaigns, I participate in many. But there are a lot of people there. But the campaign is not very long
Pages:
Jump to: