Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 15. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 262
Are you looking for bounty campaigns that pay in BTC or the campaigns that pay in alts? Leaving campaigns like chipmixer and fortunejack aside, I feel the payment of IOST campaign is very good. You can earn up to 150$ a week if you are a Hero/Legendary member and the pay rates for other rank members is also good. It is managed by a very reputable manager - MadZ. I feel it is the best bounty campaign going on right now and the fact that project is also fairly good gives me lot of hope that it would be further extended.
Apart from this, Byteball's signature campaign has 9 empty slots as of today, and Datecoin is going to be extended for another week.
So you do have a lot of choices in hand. Choose the one you like.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

I first time joined to bounty campaign..
I see that accepted users with Full membet rank and high.
My choice is INVESTA
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
Try IOS Signature and Bounty campaign. The project is good and IOST token already listed in Binance and other exchanging sites you can immediately exchange your tokens, The payment is also good they will pay both bitcoin and IOST token.

They also running Reddit Bounty

Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-ios-signature-avatar-campaign-up-to-150week-3170747
Activity: 280
you can join all the campaigns like the fb and twitter campaign but I know that good campaign is a mustmoney because he's a hard working manager so he needs all his campaigns but you try other people too.
Activity: 366
Merit: 0
Just try all the bounty campaign you see .. but if you want to make a little study about it is better (I'll choose a big token value offer  Grin)
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
I prefer only ones which contain low number of participants - otherwise the reward will be extra low...
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
think, all projects have probabilities to be good or to be scam. and if project cant get hardcap it's not the reason to mark it "scam".
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
if you are looking for a good bounty company, first of all, look to have been allowed to you as a newcomer to participate in it, and choose like your bounty and no, if like bounty take him, if not like him no take Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
Now bounty Pecunio. Already collected 8.5 million, a great idea, a professional team, waiting for x3-4 from the price ICO.

Can you provide link and more information? What ratings does the project have?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
in general, what kind of reviews is yours, who is positive, the lack of links to their website is already worrisome. It is better to provide all documentation about the Project, To attract more investors or participants in Bounty companies.
Activity: 554
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

i think obounium is good
Activity: 532
♦♦♦♦♦
Gambling and game bounty is become famous nowday
u can participate in any of them
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
It is now difficult to find a good and honest bounty campaign. It is necessary to choose and look at the WP for a long time. I think I made the right choice.
Activity: 224
WeLocal bounty campaign is good enough. I participate it. Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--3201520
Activity: 658
The good bounty campaign is to rely on remecoin.io with the potential to grow because we need to shop regularly for the basic need. Shopping is an indispensable thing  and will not stop while we're living. Where do you find that at your shopping lifestyle, your money will return to you 100%? Only here in #remecoin or repay.me. 
The token is REME, Price per REME is 0,40 CHF, Ethereum platform. It is accepting ETH, BTC, and CHF. Minimum investment is 250 REME;  375 000 000 REME= hard cap.
Activity: 168
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
The best advertising campaign is the one where famous developers and an interesting idea.
Also very much depends on advertising.
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
It's very difficult to find a good company right now. I have one principle at the moment, I select the best for me and I add to myself again the time of my life. Now I have chosen a project for Shivom - as for me a very promising project.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 447
Hi There,

Thank You everyone.
I think the best campaign right now is a campaign that is managed by sylon is just my opinion, but actually every campaign would be good so drop your choice to choose which campaign you think is good.
Pages:
Jump to: