Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 17. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I can advise you to take part in the following bounty campaigns: Bitrewards, Verstain, FLOGgmail, Diwtoken. In my opinion, these are promising projects.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
There are plenty of them Cheesy
I advice you to regular check actual bounty campaigns using BTT forum thread or for example BountyLord or BountyPlatform and have a look at projects that they offer you. Then I highly recommend you to look attentively at the main idea of the project, at the team and advisors, at their WhitePaper and RoadMap, at the manager who leads their bounty campaign and at their social pages and the official site. After that you could decide if this bounty is good for you or not.  Wink
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Personally, I believe that the success of the campaign bounty depends primarily on the manager. If the campaign has a well-known and talented manager, then it is already 90% of its success because a good manager will choose an interesting and promising project and will be able to agree with the developers on a good payment for the participants.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
fb, twitter, telegram if you have time .. but I think the best signature is because the rewards are bigger.
and it would be great if you could follow it all.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
There are series of campaign that are very good now, like Dbrain, Robotina, Ishook, social wallet, cool coin, aida service, goldiam, etc
Activity: 151
i didn't choose bounty which i follow
just follow as much as you can
if you lucky
the campaign which you follow will be high at the market
and don't forget to check the whitepaper of the project you follow
Activity: 64

I joined the Bounty of German project Vreo.io, they are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers, gamers and advertisers. Read their White Paper and the terms of the Bounty program https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876  I think you know what criteria to look at
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
now it's hard to find a good bounty. Many are waiting for the growth of the crypto currency. I chose WeLOcal for its variety.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11

No one can say which campaign will be successful now. There are a lot of frauds. It is better to rely only on yourself and study the project well
Activity: 378
As many people have said, joining a signature campaign is a great way to earn stakes and by default, gets you around the boards on this forum, so you're continually learning about all the different aspects of cryptocurrency.

The best thing to do before joining any bounty (as you would do before buying any crypto coin), is to find out as much as you can about the company, the team, developers, etc. But I'd also check out the bounty managers themselves. There are plenty of campaigns which are managed really well, but I've also come across some appear to be less than transparent.
Activity: 378
Today  really is a lot of bounty campaigns, but need a choose on several characteristic:  information about developers , rating on rating sites and or least will less chance to get a scum.
Activity: 224
There are lot of bounties there to join in and it all in good but not at all. All you need is to get a high rank for the said task. Twitter, facebook and tellegram campaigns are much more to gain of if you are hardworking on it. The more bounties the earning, but choose wisely.
Activity: 868
Merit: 151
there's is many bounty and campaign out there bro, if you meet the enough requirements and ranks, you can easily join more than 1 campaign if you can manage it. It means more income.  Smiley

You can join as many as twitter , facebook etc other than signature campaign which you can join only 1. But thing is that will that coin be worth that much that you are investing in your time because most of them will not be worth anything and just will be a waste of time.
Activity: 96
there's is many bounty and campaign out there bro, if you meet the enough requirements and ranks, you can easily join more than 1 campaign if you can manage it. It means more income.  Smiley
Activity: 588
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
If we find beautiful bounty, we will make good money. but the beautiful bounty is not found. there are very bad bountys.
Activity: 152
Actually for me looking for a good bounty company, first of all, one have to check the Rules of each Bounty if you your status can be allowed to participate in it, and choose the project to your liking.
And your experience paramount important now, then make it choice more courageous/smart.
Activity: 518
Merit: 13
It was hard to find a good prize. I would like to congratulate anyone who has found a beautiful bounty. I can not find anymore. they do not make it anymore beautiful.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
I think determining the bounty of the campaign is difficult, because it could be good initially but the ending is not in want, we must be smart in choosing bounty, you can just see the overall details of the campaign so you can get bigger profit from your bounty choose.
Activity: 689
Merit: 102
Guys, I advise you to participate in CyberMiles bounty campaign. CyberMiles will hold a Test-net Conference on 40th of March. Pay attention on this and participate because project is really promising. CyberMiles focuses on development of smart contracts and offers new opportunities and advantages in crypto world.
Activity: 95
i think signature campaign is evergreen because large share has been given to that and subcription campaign is also good because we just want to subscribe,like and follow by our socilamedias..
Pages:
Jump to: