Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 18. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.
In my opinion,if you are looking for a good bounty company.you can choose which team many and many participants. at first you should grow up your ranking. There are lots to choose from if you do have time to read,just do it and decide for yourself.
Activity: 135
CyberMiles Test-net Conference Bounty Program is live now. This result Test-net is coming soon, the price of CMT is rising day by day. Do this bounty and you will get your value. Join here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cybermiles-test-net-conference-bounty-programrunning-now-3179247
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Now a lot of companies on the market that have a good start and promise big payments to bounty hunters. But they turn out to be scammers in the end. You have to carefully select companies so that you do not turn out to be without payments.
Activity: 224
I try to follow the good if I think. Because it will not know which one will be really good before following it. Try to follow after walking a while if it is good in continue or if can not stay in and look for others. There may be some good BM we follow like amazix, sylon or others
Activity: 378
Goood bounty campaign is very difficult to find.
Some bounty campaign had good start but have a bad ending, whereas some has bad a start but made a successful ending.
You can follow some Bounty manager team such as: tokensuite or Amaziz, Kryptal to join the bounty which handle by them.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

The most cost-effective campaign is signatures. It still brings the most profit and is very practical. But if you are very fond of the cryptocurrency market, you can also participate in social media campaigns (twitter, facebook) and translations. A good ICO momentarily can not recommend you. Kepler is pretty good, but this week's rewarding campaigns are over.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Now there really is a lot of bounty campaigns, but most of them are fraudulent. I would recommend taking part in such bounty campaigns as: FlogMail, Verstain.
Activity: 124
Actually it depends on our own assessment of a good project or not. Of the many projects there must be a Good and Not Good. However, if I think Good project right now is a project I follow, you can see my signature.
Activity: 462
Good Morning
Yes, a lot of the company that you need to do.
Because they can give more X's.
CryptoFlix
FLOGmall
🔥🔥🔥 KORA
CashBag
here are some of them. Good luck to you all
Activity: 105
I agree, at the moment it is very difficult to choose a good company. Help not in word, but in deed and write in the topic of good active companies
Activity: 315
Study the project long before participating in their bonus project, because you certainly do not want to spend several months on the project and do not get anything from it.
Activity: 602
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Hi There,

A lot of bounty campaign is running now, But I can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not a scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You, everyone.
A good bounty campaign today is ICO VINCHAIN. Because the concept of this project is very clear and interesting. Then his bounty allocation is also quite large. And I happen to join a signature campaign on the ICO VINCHAIN project. Of course, I joined this project because I have been thinking about and studying this project in detail. And I suggest you join ICO VINCHAIN project. I believe this ICO will be a success.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
It's hard right now, a lot of projects are not reaching soft cap, so all your time and effort go to waste

yes, if they can not gain enough money from the investors, everything will be worthless. pretty bad.
That's why i prefer free coin from airdrop, rather than doing to many thing everyday to get something not guaranteed
But you are wearing the signature of one project too now.
It's contradict with what do you say on above, isn't it?
Airdrops are only wasting out time, it's not worthy because ussually it's only shit token
indeed a lot of airdrops are now out. but that's not good when people join, there's no future there and they ask to send ether to their wallet
it's sort of a deception behind it all
Activity: 812
Merit: 505
It's hard right now, a lot of projects are not reaching soft cap, so all your time and effort go to waste

yes, if they can not gain enough money from the investors, everything will be worthless. pretty bad.
That's why i prefer free coin from airdrop, rather than doing to many thing everyday to get something not guaranteed
But you are wearing the signature of one project too now.
It's contradict with what do you say on above, isn't it?
Airdrops are only wasting out time, it's not worthy because ussually it's only shit token
Activity: 364
I think social media campaigning is the best choice for now, but signature campaigns are more promising with it, but first you have to be jr.member and rank high on it to get a better and promising campaign. make sure we find the famous manager to get wages from the campaign.
Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Go for the bounty campaign of SAPIEN NETWORK http://sapien.us-3.evennode.com/?r=5ab263813247cf00136d45a5 this is a referal campaign . ICO have been cancel recently . only this airdrop can generate good reward . I started GO NETWORK but we cannot subscribe anymore.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
I do not think that now there is something good for the charity campaign, because since last month I have not received a reward or a salary.
Activity: 272
Merit: 102
Millionaire

Activity: 280
Hi There,

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Thank You everyone.

You just need to check every bounty there. Take your time to read the whitepaper of each ICO, and check the website and telegram, you will be able to find out which bounty is good from there.
In addition you can search bounty here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounties-the-managers-smersy-3051158
I hope it can help you.
Activity: 434
I participate in few at the same time. That is because I believed in force of bounty after last campaign. And now I believe that Welocal will not fail.
Pages:
Jump to: