Pages:
Author

Topic: Which bounty campaign is very good now? - page 19. (Read 7454 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Today it's becoming more and more difficult to find a decent campaign - but I stick to 1 simple rule - the less is the number of participants - the bigger is my income.
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
for bitcointalk campaigns do not expect big payouts, if you can follow all campaigns in one project you might be able to expect a big paycheck.
step by step ... do not be in a big hurry, because nothing is instant
Activity: 37
Maybe someone will drop links to the bounty here? It would be super convenient!
Thanks!
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
The best ones are with low number of participants and a good % to the your sphere( for example - sometimes they may give 50% on signature, sometimes only 20%) - so check this as well.
There are many good ICO. Depending on which ICO you choose. Usually a good ICO also depends on the manager. And be careful of the scam.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
The best ones are with low number of participants and a good % to the your sphere( for example - sometimes they may give 50% on signature, sometimes only 20%) - so check this as well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
A good campaign right now is one of them signature campaigns, media blogs and sosmed,now the members race in the race to find the bounty in the three kompanye,
Activity: 630
Merit: 104

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Jika Anda mencari kampanye hadiah yang bagus yang harus kita lihat, Mereka semua ingin menjalankan proyek dengan sukses. Perusahaan bounty terbaik adalah perusahaan yang setelah itu Anda akan mendapatkan koin yang bagus, Ini tidak masuk akal setelah melakukan promo selama beberapa minggu Anda akhirnya tidak mendapatkan crypto seharga satu dolar.
Diposting pada:
First of all - If you want to join signature , you need to be atleast jr.member, but for social media campaigns, i saw some bounies for newbies too.
And choose the one you believe in. There are alot of good campaigns.
Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Now there is too much bounty of companies, and a decent earnings is extremely rare. Too many companies are trying to raise money without having a decent product and ideas for implementation.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
I like the bounties managed by needmoney and you can look at the one in my signature..short term campaign but a good share to the bounty participants..and I also think this Ico will gonna be a success as well
Activity: 1148
Merit: 10
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
We have the in-house bounty as well.
Withdrawal functionality on its way, available soon.
https://ecex.exchange/

Activity: 364
In fact, no one can tell you which bounty campaign is good, and which one is not because there is always the risk of provaing an ICO or simply not getting a reward for bounty campaigning.
Activity: 378
Here i recommend you to join DIWtoken bounty .
You can check in thread bounty : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890
DIW already passed Pre-ICO . DIW token sale ICO  start from 27 March - 10 april 2018 . I believe if DIW is one of succesfull ICO in this year.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
I want to ask what is good ICO yanv to follow at this time? I want to follow that if it is completed until mid-April or early May month if there is any suggestion possible
Thanks
Activity: 60
I couldn’t find any competitors for project Vreo.io, do you know of any? They are doing dynamic in-game advertising. They are going to create marketplace for developers and advertisers. It will secured by blockchain technology.Moreover, the interests of all parties are taken into account. Developers of small games can attract investments and create high-quality products, for advertisers this project will be useful due to the expansion of advertising opportunities and selected target audience, and gamers will be able to receive quality products cheaper, besides they also receive income from the ads they watched, without interrupting the gameplay. It seems the product meets the gaming and advertising industries' needs. Here is their link at bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-mtc-token-sale-vreo-embedded-in-game-advertising-2886707

Bounty Campaign:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29810876
Telegram grp https://t.me/vreoico

What is your opinion about the project?

Activity: 135
SwachhCoin Bounty Started Join Now.
Activity: 108
I suggest if you want to follow bounty make sure by looking at ICO rating try to visit icobench.com. after that note the website on the project looks convincing or not.
Activity: 36

A lots of bounty campaign are running now, But i can't find a good bounty to go through.Please suggest me some good bounty campaign. I wanna work some good bounty not scam or fail bounty  Embarrassed Sad Please help me by suggesting good bounties.

Jika Anda mencari kampanye hadiah yang bagus yang harus kita lihat, Mereka semua ingin menjalankan proyek dengan sukses. Perusahaan bounty terbaik adalah perusahaan yang setelah itu Anda akan mendapatkan koin yang bagus, Ini tidak masuk akal setelah melakukan promo selama beberapa minggu Anda akhirnya tidak mendapatkan crypto seharga satu dolar.
Diposting pada:
Activity: 210
In my opinion do not choose many prizes at this time because bitcoin prices are declining, better follow the latest bounty continue to take care of so follow the many bounty and the prize will stack a lot
Activity: 523
Merit: 300
You have to do your own research. First thing I look at bounty campaign is team members, the comes total number of tokens, their chances of success, not more than 10 post/week (more than that and you'll be spamming) rule and between 6-8 weeks campaign (less always better).

Most importantly timeline to get your bounty tokens. Refrain from participating in campaigns like DCT (took 1 year to issue tokens to bounty hunters).
copper member
Activity: 364
If you are looking for a good bounty campaign we have to look at, They all want to run the project with success.the best bounty company is that company after which you will get good coins,It doesn't make any sense after doing promo for several weeks you end up not getting a dollar worth of crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: