Pages:
Author

Topic: Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term? - page 11. (Read 6032 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
 Shocked ZOIN ZOIN ZOIN Shocked
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
I think Monero and Deeponion will be the big players to dominate this market in the future. Monero´s price has already risen up a lot over the years while DO is massively undervalued at the moment and still has a lot of milestones on his roadmap (besides the already working qt wallet, implemented DeepVault function, strong community and many more) so the best buy for long term is definitely Deeponion imo
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
ZOIN. No premine, no ICO, low cap around $2m, low supply (MAX 21 million). Anonymous. Very active dev team & community. Plenty of updates coming up such as stunningly designed desktop & mobile wallets, masternodes, new exchanges, official pool. TOR integrated wallets. Zoin will be used as a currency on markets, decentralized markets etc. The team are great and very active and always keep the community informed. Consistent development. The development is funded by donations along with percentage of pool fees (1-3%). And the official pool coming will help push development and marketing with its funds even more further!
RKh
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
TOR Lovers Welcome!

Full TOR anonymous ecosystem that works in countries with blocked TOR (China, Russia, Iran etc.)

Market Cap is only 10 mil$ so you can only imagine the potential of this project

HODL

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/spectrecoin/
Activity: 714
Merit: 105
I vote for DP, why?
because of its active community plus creative marketing plus right distribution plus innovative strategies plus its wonderful road-map  
Activity: 49

1-ZOIN (ZOI) have BIG potential and the price is really low (can easy do X10 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/ )
2-Zencash for their community and technology
3-HUSH
Activity: 50
My bet is on Verge
Activity: 34
I think zencash , the reason: zencash has the shielded transactions, the tls connections,  the secure nodes,  and  in the roadmap the domain fronting and the anonymous publishing system.
there is already a private message system implemented in one of the wallets,

the other coins mentioned have maybe one or two of these features , but zencash is the only one that is trying to get all, and the team is delivering.
there are a lot of updates and activities.

Personally I like the model of governance and the treasury model , for me its fair and balanced in the long term that is important.

Activity: 38
Zoin

:One of the cheap, undervalued coins that are likely to surge
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
Which is the best anonymous coin to buy for long term?

Add Sumokoin to your pull.  Smiley
Activity: 68
DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA
Definatly the DeepOnion. I believe this coin will survive all the other altcoins. They are at a low price roght now but ir will rise after the hard fork.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Deifnately deeponions. Onions seem promising to me and near future their price. Many people are already holding them because of its anonymousity.
Activity: 26
I think ZOIN has huge potential. Very active dev team, releasing extremely beautifully designed and user friendly wallets, active in communication on their slack every hour or so, attracting more and more people every day as a community coin, masternodes in the near future as well as original mobile wallets - there is a lot of things going on with this coin and it just started. New team adopted the project about 2-3 months ago and have already done a lot.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
i will choose to vote Deep Onion
Best anonymous coin and low prise now
with the big and strong community
Its will be really valuable in few years
Activity: 78
absoluty deeponion!!!!! Smiley
Activity: 246
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I am investing on deep onion right now while the price is still low but the upside is still relatively unknown. It could rocket to the moon in the next few years just like monero so I'm going for it.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
I think Monero coin is the best anonymous coin to buy now. It is developed based on cryptonote protocol. With many advantages comparing Bitcoin. I believe that it will go up in the future
Activity: 54
I will vote to DeepOnion 100% anonymous . Your privacy is garsunted
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
deep onion will go all the way to top. voted for it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
DeepOnion is not a competitor, it is here to dominate, that is what this coin designed for
Pages:
Jump to: