Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 40. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Why must be confuse,  both of them is good coin. I think you can invest bitcoin and ethereum
Correct, because ethereum is good to store our investment too. ethereum as the major crypto gives a lot of the promising improvements in the future. and i can say that about the fact that ethereum gain more and more people interested with it. that's why everyone must hold ether. andnot only bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
If you want to invest the recommended is Bitcoin, this is the best coin for long term invest and the price always increase. And the 2nd maybe Bitcoin cash, the 3rd is ethereum, ehereum price always stable.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Why must be confuse,  both of them is good coin. I think you can invest bitcoin and ethereum
I don't know what you are talking about. From what you've quoted, he didn't even mention both bitcoin and ethereum. But anyway, yeah I agree both of them are good for long term investment. Especially bitcoin, it has been proven to be profitable based on the price of bitcoin last year compared to the price as of today. You can clearly see how much profit you can potentially earn.
they are both good ys agree with taht also but for the secure where you can have a positive way on how you can have more profit proven and tested if you are trying to choose bitcoin if you have only one choice but if you are profitable to choose both of them bitcoin and ethereum then you should try because they are both and profitable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Ethereum is good coin that is mostly uses for new ICOs and also it has good market capitalization and demand also for new business but no competition with bitcoin because Brands are starting to accepting bitcoin, there are so many investors like to work and business with this latest Digital bitcoin currency and there demand and hype and rate is increasing day by day that are showing bitcoin future will be great and awesome.
Activity: 266
Hello Friends...

I don't know what you are talking about. From what you've quoted, he didn't even mention both bitcoin and ethereum. But anyway, yeah I agree both of them are good for long term investment. Especially bitcoin, it has been proven to be profitable based on the price of bitcoin last year compared to the price as of today. You can clearly see how much profit you can potentially earn.
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Hello Friends...

"BITCOIN" is the word !!
If you are newbie i would suggest you to firstly analyze the market and when you do you will have the same answer .
There are more interested people and investments in bitcoin then any other alcoin such as ethereum  . I guess we must choose the best for getting the best profits even if you don't do anything with it and just hold it . For that reason , bitcoin is the best for any newcomer in the world of bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Hello Friends...

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I still believe in ethereums future even though bitcoin is the dominant one.ethereum stands second for how long.and its just now that the bitcoin cash replace it..so for me i saved my ether for long term and now im starting to release my btc little by little.if you can have sympathy on ether better saved it.
Activity: 224
The exact answer is bitcoin. Why bitcoin? Because bitcoin prices are always increasing, even if it is decreasing is only temporary. Many ways to get bitcoin causing fewer blocks available, this is why the bitcoin price always increasing. Bitcoin is the main of all crypto currencies so that's why a lot of people making bitcoin as their favorite coin.
Activity: 546
burst.money
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
yes for long time schedule bitcoin investment is very much popular online currency. bitcoin price is more more higher than ethereum.in future bitcoin price will increase more.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Bitcoin,Ethereum,waves all of are good investment.but you need a lot of capital for invest into bitcoin.but you can easily invest into waves with small capital.
Investing into both are profitable because these two are the main crypto. But m really hopeful about bitcoin that it will generate more revenue as compare to the eth and that’s right because bitcoin Is leading with a huge margin of popularity and acceptance whereas eth is still an investment and maybe in future these two will compete each other but so far bitcoin is on the throne and eth is assisting that throne.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
This is very hard to answer. But if you compare both of them for a very long time , then Ethereum is more Profitable as the prices of Ethereum are very less compared to Bitcoin and one day the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum will be same.

But if you take like 1 or 2 years into consideration then Bitcoin will be a better option as the prices of Bitcoin has become like 10 times since last year(700 - 7000).
Activity: 112
It is depend on how you believe in btc or eth. BTC is most popular and valuable in general, however, it also harder to earn than eth. On the other hand, eth is a different coin, the eth's price is not high as btc but i can see that the price of eth more stable than btc. Finally, every choice depend on you, research more and find best way to invest.
Activity: 214
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

I believe the true investment that gaves from bitcoin..so it is better to choose bitcoin to have invest. I believe also what it gives to the people..Because bitcoin for me is more profitable at this time,due to its high value for me to trust.
Activity: 461
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum now. Ethereum price is stable meanwhile Bitcoin price is predicted hit about $20,000 in few next years.
Bitcoin is making better progress but Eth is doing it better too. Eth is placed at second number after bitcoin in cryptocoinces because of its high yielding profits in altcoins. Bitcoins are up level coins that can’t be competed with anyone because no one can make up to that mark. Better investment would be of bitcoin because it has high chances of profits than Eth at any cost.
I would undoubtedly choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is already proven its potential when it comes to high profitable income of mine. But of course ethereum was going better now compared to its last situation, someone says ethereum is more stable compared to bitcoin but I would choose bitcoin. I wouldn't explain it further because all here are already knows it.
Activity: 504
I think it depends on how long will you keep it. If this is 1 year I would choose ETH.
Activity: 868
Merit: 256
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum but Ethereum also has good and strong in fundamental. By divide with portfolio 60% to Bitcoin and 40% to Ethereum, I think good decision to make invest in crypto and will be promising profit later.
I think the same thing also about bitcoin. I didn't under estimate the potential of ethereum over bitcoin but as what the present estate of digital currency bitcoin us more superior than ethereum. It was due to the market value if bitcoin. However dealing with bitcoin take some risks to trade but i believe it would becone profitable.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Hello Friends...

i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
I prefer to choose both investments. This two digital currency possess both excellent performance when it comes to trade market. Although they have the big difference between Market value, because bitcoin is tripled higher compared to ethereum. But this time having your own investments in bitcoin is more profitable at this point due to its high value although you may take risks on trading or dealing on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Hello Friends...

i will choose both of it if you want to just hold for long term  then you can have it both then always check the price if you think its enough for you i still accumulating BTC and eth and some altcoin .
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum now. Ethereum price is stable meanwhile Bitcoin price is predicted hit about $20,000 in few next years.
Bitcoin is making better progress but Eth is doing it better too. Eth is placed at second number after bitcoin in cryptocoinces because of its high yielding profits in altcoins. Bitcoins are up level coins that can’t be competed with anyone because no one can make up to that mark. Better investment would be of bitcoin because it has high chances of profits than Eth at any cost.
Pages:
Jump to: