Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 41. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 763
Merit: 252
if you looking for long term investment just go to bitcoin.. you can trust bitcoin for the future because this is the common use by the other to sell or buy in trading or investing.. and the price is still increasing...
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?

Well both coin has a promising future, you can diversify your investment by putting some amount in both. Well if you want to start with some little amount you can just have it in a bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin has more potential than etherium it was also bee gaining demand and popularity upto this current. In few months time you'll probably gain good profit from your investment. But you shoukd also not miss investing on etherium it is also good for long term investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I always come accross this question all the time. Which one is bette? I think both of them is. There are plenty room for growth in ethereum though it did 3000 plus percent this year alone. Potentiality of bitcoin also is amazing.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
Most of the people will suggest Bitcoin because from the history chart it always show that Bitcoin price going up, while eth movement is kind of slow lately, but eth got a potential to grow bigger you just need to wait for a long long time, from my experience it is more profitable to invest in btc
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum but Ethereum also has good and strong in fundamental. By divide with portfolio 60% to Bitcoin and 40% to Ethereum, I think good decision to make invest in crypto and will be promising profit later.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
I think bitcoin ang ETH are both good when it comes  to investments it  depends on us what  is better  in this kind of investment  we have to think first so that our business  will success.😀😀😀

Bitcoin and ETH both are good but i think bitcoin is more reliable when compared to ETH as ETH is relatively new to this industry even though we have seen some good value pump in recent months but when compared to bitcoin it falls apart and i would request all the newcomers to sart their crypto currency journey with bitcoin as its the first crypto coin.
Activity: 462
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Well I am more prefered on investing bitcoin I use ethereum to invest some altcoins just only hold it in about year and just try to trade in bitrex or poloniex that will be good sites for you.
Activity: 560
I think bitcoin ang ETH are both good when it comes  to investments it  depends on us what  is better  in this kind of investment  we have to think first so that our business  will success.😀😀😀
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum now. Ethereum price is stable meanwhile Bitcoin price is predicted hit about $20,000 in few next years.
I think of both bitcoin as well as ETH equally good from earning point of view. It all depends on your planning. If you are going for day trading or short term investment, then it is better to invest your money into ETH. On the other hand, if you are planning for holding or long term investment then it is bitcoin which is going to serve the purpose. You have to decide yourself amongst both of the options.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Personally I think Bitcoin would be a great start-up for long term investment for newbies and once you are familiar with the other cryptocurrencies you'd be surprised at how many cryptocurrencies you could actually invest for the future, just find time to read a lot and do a lot of research about these cryptos though. Although I do like the Ethereum platform too, I would mostly suggest my friends who are new to the world of cryptos to familiarize themselves with Bitcoin first and the rest will just follow.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is the better investment by far wihtout a doubt because it is decentralized and immutable. The nodes are decentralized and will not be switching to Proof of Stake like Ethereum is. Which ETH though because it already had a hard fork and now it is going to have another one. Bitcoin and it's blockchain has been immutable and it will stay that way forever
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
Then I think the right crypto currency you must invested in now is bitcoin because bitcoin chart is currently red while Ethereum is going green right. Meanwhile, for you to make a good return from your investment I suggest split invest, I mean a part into bitcoin and the other into promising pre ICO like the DIMNDS where you have a chance to exchange your DIMNDS into real Diamond which can be deliver worldwide below is the ANN Thread for more information
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ethereum-token-represented-by-diamonds-dimnd-pre-ico-is-live-now-2306451
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Depends on time horizon. Right now on the 4 hour charts ETH is trending up whilst BTC trending down.

Why not just 50% in each? Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 510
Hello Friends...

Unfortunately there’s no way to know which coins will do better in the long run. I think you should be okay with either Bitcoin or Etherium as well as several other altcoins.

The best advice I can give is to put together a portfolio that includes Bitcoin and several of the top altcoins. You can also do some research to find some other less well known altcoins that you think will eventually be successful. This way you don’t have to get lucky with just one coin that will do well.
Activity: 193
Bitcoin is better for me. But do not expect a huge profit in a short time. You can buy a couple and forget for 2-3 years.  Wink
Etherium is not for beginners, there are big risks that you can lose part of the capital.
Activity: 210
According to me you should start trading with bitcoin.If you have a large initial investment you can invest a small percentage of your investment into ethereum but it is not advisable for newbies to take such risks.
I suppose you go with the flow and start trading in bitcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Hey dude i have suggestion for you, if you want to invest for the short term i suggest to you for invest in bitcoin, but if you want to for a long time i suggest to you for invest in ethereum. And you have to more capital i suggest to you for invest in bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Obviously bitcoin is the best option to invest in compared to ethereum. Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages but you can earn profit from bitcoin in a real short time but ETH is a long term investment and you have to wait quite long to earn some profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
For long term I would choose only bitcoin, as the main cryptocurrency with rapidly growing liquidity in it, ETH for short term speculation good, trying to catch fast and big moves in it
Bitcoin is best and for a long time investment. But ETH is good you can get it at a cheap price and in future I think 100% it becomes one of the best coins in the digital world.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
For long term I would choose only bitcoin, as the main cryptocurrency with rapidly growing liquidity in it, ETH for short term speculation good, trying to catch fast and big moves in it
Pages:
Jump to: