Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is a better investment Bitcoin Or Ethereum, - page 43. (Read 7150 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Helo,i will advice you invest in Both cryptocurrencies. Ethereum last year was around 8$ and today it is about 300$ while Bitcoin was about 800$ plus last year October ending and you know the value today. By this time next year,Bitcoin might reach 15000$ and Ethereum might reach 800$ so I will advice you diversify your investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..

If would also prefer BTC for the both short and long term investment wise. ETH also you can invest some of your funds so that you can have a diversified portfolio and can earn a decent income from any rise in any of the coin. Also after the fork being cancelled the btc is going to spur now.

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
if you looking for the long term investment just go to bitcoin.. because bitcoin is very popular currency than to ethereum now... we know that price of bitxoin is so expensive but this is wort it..
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i always say bitcoin is the only long term investment and you should consider ETH only as a short term one. but i no longer say that about ethereum anymore because of the increasing risks of it.

investing in ethereum becomes more and more risky every day. and the risk is not just because ETH is in a big bubble and banning ICOs can mean the end of this platform for good. and lots of other issues. but the risk is rising these days because of all the exploits that keep popping out of ethereum and all the hacks.

another hacks: http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/11/07/ethereums-parity-hacked-half-million-eth-frozen
another not so long ago: https://thehackernews.com/2017/07/ethereum-cryptocurrency-hacking.html

Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Hey there! Since you are new, I suggest trading with Bitcoin, as it is the first cryptocurrency and widely accepted by many. It seems to be growing a lot lately, so it is still a good investment to date.

Once you familiarized yourself with the crypto world, you can check out other altcoins, airdrops, ICOs, and many more! Smiley As for investing Bitcoin, get a good Bitcoin Wallet, like CoinBase, or for more security, Electrum, Mycelium etc.

You can get Bitcoins from exchanges, so try to search them up to know better. Good luck!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Hello Friends...

This is Newbie Here. I Just want to invest in Digital Currency. Anyone suggest me which is the best platform for long-term investment? How can I Invest Online?
Pages:
Jump to: