Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 12. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

of course it is better to buy bitcoin, but the altcon should not be discounted, it can be a very good investment.

Yes it is. Bitcoin and Altcoins is the better choice for right investment but of course it depends of what kind of altcoins did you choose. There's a lot of different coins and most of them are shitcoins, that's why you need to analyze first before investing.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1

of course it is better to buy bitcoin, but the altcon should not be discounted, it can be a very good investment.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
of course you can ask and of course you will receive  a bunch of different tips, but no one will give you a guarantee and the final decision is still yours
If you or the OP is looking for tips then just invest in the Altcoins because plenty people have them,.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
of course you can ask and of course you will receive  a bunch of different tips, but no one will give you a guarantee and the final decision is still yours
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
It all depends on what your budget is. If your capital allows you to buy BTC, then of course it is better to buy BTC. Altcoins is a good thing, but still need time for them to bring a good profit. BTC is already popular and it can bring you a decent profit. Since many experts predict BTC to be successful in the next few years. So make a choice and reap the fruits of your own decision!
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
i'm always looking on BTC but buying altcoins because they can give a lot more profit, but it is really dangerous, especially on down-trend which is now.
Activity: 1232
According to me, my suggestion would be to buy both Bitcoin and Altcoins. But beware of the altcoins, as not all altcoins would shine even when the market starts to show some good bull run. Bitcoin has to and will show a good run with good profits, but about altcoins, many of them have been shaky since the last fall.
Activity: 616
I now prefer to buy exclusively bitcoins. Although there is a Ripple ( XRP ), EOS and Ethereum in my portfolio. But I will continue to buy altcoins only at the beginning of bitcoin growth.
Altcoin really depends on the conditions of Bitcoin so we must always pay attention to the condition of Bitcoin before buying Altcoin because Bitcoin is very influential on the value of Altcoin.
if I think the safest way is to invest in both or at least to choose a high potential Altcoin like ETH.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
quarkchain.io
This choice must be made on the basis of how long you are going to invest and how long you can wait for profit. Altcoins are able to give a lot of profit in a short time, but only with a good growth of bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 56
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
I now prefer to buy exclusively bitcoins. Although there is a Ripple ( XRP ), EOS and Ethereum in my portfolio. But I will continue to buy altcoins only at the beginning of bitcoin growth.
Activity: 192
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I would recommend you to have to buy BTC and XRP now. These coins are the top rank of the crypto market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
Bitcoin continues to dominate the price over other types of crypto currency. Altcoins will not rise in price unless it is bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin is still a desirable investment. At the same time, one can not be sure that in the future he will have good growth and continue to bring good profits to his investors. Therefore, you now need to invest in different coins. Very attractive for investment remains ethereum, now it is very low in price and if it will introduce the project Plasma, which will allow it to have a scalability of hundreds of thousands of transactions per second, the popularity, and at the same time, the price of this coin will grow very much. It is also good to invest now in other altcoyines, but you need to know the market well and orient yourself in the prospects of the selected coins, since the altkoins can bring very high profits, and may leave you at a loss.
Activity: 980
When we have to choose for buying from bitcoin and altcoins then bitcoin is always the first choice over altcoins as every investor of this market has this in his folio.
Activity: 111
RealtyReturns
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

If you have enough capital better bitcoin due to high fluctuating value. If you're in right track it much easier to gain big profit in short period of time. Its also good if you invest some good altcoin like ethereum,ripple,monero and those other altcoin in top 10.
Activity: 252
Always remember both of them are better because you can't spend your money in bitcoin only or altcoin only it should be spread away or diversify it properly for you to minimize the risk and maximize the profit.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
There's no choice here. I think that you need to keep and altcoins and BTC and all you can earn. The main thing here is not the choice of altcoin or BTC and competent trading.
Activity: 238
I think it is better to buy bitcoin as it is the most promising and stable coin, the coin that founded all the others, so my choice is bitcoin.
Activity: 448
I think Btc will be better to buy that reason btc price huge falling now. Btc already touch 18k$  and now 6k$. Btc is most famous and 1st  currency in the world. I hope btc will  be cross 20k$ in this year.    
Activity: 395
I like to hold Bitcoin, but i will want to make a profit on Altcoins. At present, the Altcoins are in good shape and should be bought at the moment, you should choose the time of adjustment.
copper member
Activity: 378
every portfolio require a combination of asset to maximise its profit and minimise its risk. right now both bitcoin and altcoin are going through correction phase.right now its better if you invest 70% of your investment in bitcoin and rest in altcoin. you must include only those altcoin which are survived in this bearish market and are not corrected too much . thay will give you good return in future and bitcoin will never let you down
Pages:
Jump to: