Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 14. (Read 4206 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Bitcoin market dominance is increasing day by day. So unless you are planning to invest in some of the very promising alts such as ADA or NEO, I would rather recommend to invest your funds in BTC.
Activity: 476
Merit: 20
I think you better buy bitcoin because the price is more stable than the altcoin when the market conditions are not good now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Bitcoin is a good long-term investment, and with alts you can make easy quick money (provided that the market conditions are better than now).
Though some altcoins are also OK for long-term holding, as their price can jump one day to +50% like it recently happened to ripple.
Activity: 644
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
In the current situation Bitcoin is still the best pick for a stable investment. Altcoin is the one who always suffer a sudden dump whether Bitcoin go up and down that is why it is safer if you keep your investment in Bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 4
Bitcoin is the main driver of the whole market so when Bitcoin rises the rest of the market follows and when it falls the rest follow suit. However, the percentage changes are often much larger with the altcoins so in a rising market you stand the chance of making larger gains with the altcoins.
Activity: 672

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

If our goal is big profit then buying altcoins is more promising, as we know that the altcoins price increase is fantastic and can reach hundreds of percent in a short time, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.
for the current Altcoin collection reproduce very capable to generate more profit.
 see the development owned Altcoin was able to generate much more profit to be able to continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

Bitcoin and altcoins have different usage. I see altcoins is often to used for investing on a certain project, for example ETH, many peoples use it for investing on ICO. But bitcoin is more like a currency, used to paying something either it is goods or items or services. I think it is better to know the purpose of your coin before you want to buy it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/

It all depends on how much money you have and want to invest in cryptocurrencies. I prefer to invest in altcoins as they are quite cheap comparing with a bitcoin though you can just buy some part of bitcoin as well. So it is all up to you and your investing preferences and finances.
Activity: 854
Merit: 108

Choose Bitcoin as it the most promising investments and has the huge potential to make your money to grow for both short term and long term investments. Altcoins are good to but you must observe the market that they will always depend of Bitcoin price movements therefore with this scenario we should better directly to invest in Bitcoin to ensure earnings.
Activity: 247
For me it is not which is better to buy or which gives you more profit, for me it depends on what your goal is. As we all know bitcoin is much suited for long term holding for it is far more stable compared to altcoins. On the other hand altcoin is good for short term holding and fast trading for its prices move faster and change more often.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
In my opinion, a humble opinion is better to invest in bitcoin because it is the most profitable in the long run and looks more secure than altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 3
Already there is in this thread information about buying a token or Bitcoin.  In my opinion it is better to buy different tokens, with the right analysis and approach you can earn well, as well as higher volatility on individual coins.
Activity: 162
Merit: 0
Well of course to me altcoins are the best. They are worth investing in and if we invest we can easily be able earn a lot of profits and earnings. Coins like Paragon, Stellar and Ripple are a must investment.
Activity: 193
there is no better thing in this market. sometimes buying altcoins are better sometimes not. but only thing is never change, patience.
Activity: 658
Bitcoin will benefit long term holder and those that want to earn more than average in cryptocurrency. Those that bought Bitcoin five years ago and sold during the peak late last year will tell of how important it is to hold bitcoin with long term perspective!
Activity: 224
It's better to choose bitcoin because the future doesn't need to be doubted,
and with us investing in bitcoin, I think that will certainly benefit
Activity: 43
I prefer to buy altcoins if you want to earn more but both are good if you want a long term investment Bitcoin is ok.
Activity: 479

In my opinion, starting with ethereum and finishing with bitcoin can be very good in the world of crypto. I think bitcoin is still the most powerful coin, and I don't think that this can be change in the near future.

If our goal is big profit then buying altcoins is more promising, as we know that the altcoins price increase is fantastic and can reach hundreds of percent in a short time, while bitcoin feels difficult to rise.
I have more Bitcoin, I want to try to have more Altcoin in order to generate more profits in the future.
I plan to use Altcoin for trading in the future in order to generate more profits in the future.
Activity: 420
Of course it's better to buy altcoyins. Since bitcoin can grow by a maximum of 100-200%, and altcoin, if cheap, can grow by 1000% and by 10,000% and by 100,000% with certain news. But bitcoin is more stable, altcoin can scam
Activity: 51
I think it is hard to really know but I think the best option is to diversify your portfolio and try to hodl more. You neva know tommorrow
Pages:
Jump to: