Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 16. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ApolloX
For current situation - probably BTC, market continue shaking and BTC is the most stable thing out there without any doubts.
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
for limited funds you can choose Altcoin as an option.

but altcoin is very many choices,
maybe...
ripple, ethereum or monero can be suitable for you

Buy immediately before the price rises again

I'm sure in the near future the price will change

this is a big wait awaited by the holders at the end of last year lol
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
Both are nice form of investing, but choosing the wrong coin to buy could even lead to financial ruined, that's why it's always adviceable to diversify, cus in crypto that's a sure key to huge profit. Don't just invest in one, and follow your instincts. Invest wisely.
If he is very new to investing then he should invest with 50% of his capital so he could invest in two sorts of coins.

If he is new to investing then he should make sure to NOT invest more than he can afford, which means not investing the money that is for his house or food or anything that is really important.

He also need to make sure he leave money in the bank, you never know when an emergency pops up and you don't want to be forced to sell during a huge crash - Crashes WILL happen.

Then he is certain that he can invest. It's definitely a good advice to stick with the main coins. I personally like Bitcoin and Ethereum the most. There are other main altcoins who perform well, but with those two, you should have too many if any issue.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
With bitcoin you might have to wait longer in order to have some nice profits so if you don't have the necessary time then maybe it is better for you to invest in altcoins...but look for the most secured ones.
Activity: 182
Now it is profitable to buy absolutely any cryptocurrency. This is a really large, developing area, which we have all become accustomed to and abandon it does not make any sense. I invest in both bitcoin and altcoin because it is the most profitable for me. In addition, any cryptocurrency is an investment in the future
Activity: 126
It all depends on your capital. If you have a lot of money then invest in bitcoin. If there is not a lot of money, it's better to invest in not expensive altcoins which are in the top.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
I personally prefer to buy altcoins instead of bitcoin because I believe they are relatively cheaper when compared to bitcoin and have almost the same potential. So I would rather buy altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
If you are a trader you might be able to buy altcoins to sell at the market, at a cheap price you can buy them then you can get a profit, but if the altcoin you choose decreases then you will lose. Conversely, if you as an investor to choose the right investment you can buy bitcoin for the long term, although bitcoin prices are expensive bitcoin is already popular and of course, the bitcoin price is stable, if you buy now then the price of bitcoin will rise dramatically when you can get many benefits.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
If you have a lot of money then you can buy both. Bitcoin and altcoins have the potential to increase in the future. But choose altcoins at the top. Because I think altcoins are potentially at the top. I advise you to invest in both of them so that you reduce risk if one of them becomes a failed investment. I think like, because I invest in both.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Both are nice form of investing, but choosing the wrong coin to buy could even lead to financial ruined, that's why it's always adviceable to diversify, cus in crypto that's a sure key to huge profit. Don't just invest in one, and follow your instincts. Invest wisely.
You need to do your homework before picking your assets, there's a lots of opportunities but you have to be more knowledgeable because this type of investment accompanied by risk, taking your advantage knowing what assets to buy and hold would be the best way to succeed, just always think of
the usage and what can be the potentials is not bitcoin alone but there's also some alts out there from the market that can also bring huge profits.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
Depends on your investment strategy.
If you are an active trader, then I think you need altcoins.
If the investor is for a long time, then choose bitcoin. If the market grows then bitcoin will grow as well.
I think bitcoin is the most stable coin today.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Altcoin trading priority is to multiply bitcoin, That's why some investors are satisfy with a little profit as low as 2x and flip to another ICO. In this trade their is a good time to hold your bitcoin. Understanding the market trend will help to know when to stay off ICOs/altcoin and keep bitcoin. Never put your eggs in one basket, invest in multiple ICO to reduce risk of project failure.
Activity: 197
If he is very new to investing then he should invest with 50% of his capital so he could invest in two sorts of coins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Activity: 770
Merit: 9

If you want to store your crytpo long-term in a stable store of value (not so much today, except once the next bull market starts) put your money into bitcoin.

If you want to experience 10x to 10000x gains, then altcoins are where it is at.  Crypto is still a geeks' parade so all of us currently involved are in on the ground floor of a new paradigm of Internet money.

Once the masses catch wind and the developers can make buying and selling with crypto so easy, even a cave man could do it, then it's moon time.

Playing your cards right, could turn your gains into generational wealth.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
If you want to accept a low risk, you should go with BTC and if you are willing to accept higher risk you should invest in Altcoin. Remember, the more risk is there, the more profit will also come. In fact, I prefer to invest in low risked coin and that's why I choose BTC at the very first.
Activity: 154
Better course bitcoin. But it's not bad to invest in altcoins when they grow dramatically. Then you can earn good money. In general, it depends on the coin. Bitcoin is always in a trend.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Both of them are profitable. But investing in Bitcoin less risky than altcoin, however, it`s less profitable too. I recommend you to invest in both.
Activity: 168
I can say that the choice of perspective investment facilities always begins with the analysis of the market and its needs. You do your analysis. And then you will open all the cards. And you will understand what is better now to invest.
Activity: 563
Merit: 101
BTC, XRP, XMR. There are tons of other coins I'd suggest as well, iesuch as NANO or XLM, but you need to invest enough to matter. XRP has a good chance of high adoption, and XMR is a solid privacy coin.

Whatever you decide try to find a use case behind the project you think is needed.
Pages:
Jump to: