Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 18. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
of course it is better to buy bitcoin, but the altcon should not be discounted, it can be a very good investment.
Both of them is fun to make a profit on. Bitcoin is the most traded coin that coins need though.
Either both of them is good to involve because this two was lead in top and the most promising coin that I eve heard in crypto though it was decentralized here but still it's worth due to the market is uncontrolled which there's possible to continue growing with no limit.
Remember we drove We are already in June 2017, the price of the Bitcoin store is 20,000 dollars, each of us expects a price increase in the near future. Proceeding from this Today is a very good chance to buy on this occasion a cheap Bitcoin.
Activity: 644
It's better to diversify your portfolio and investing in btc is a smart choice. However, you could make profit by buying tokens and alt coins with great potential and the likes of eos, xrp and tron. You can also invest in some security tokens with 4% ROI in every 15 days, like the dropil project.
copper member
Activity: 362
Merit: 1
of course it is better to buy bitcoin, but the altcon should not be discounted, it can be a very good investment.
Both of them is fun to make a profit on. Bitcoin is the most traded coin that coins need though.
Either both of them is good to involve because this two was lead in top and the most promising coin that I eve heard in crypto though it was decentralized here but still it's worth due to the market is uncontrolled which there's possible to continue growing with no limit.
Activity: 149
Activity: 210
Depending on how much money you have. If you have enough funds, I would have to buy bitcoin then of course it's better for him. Because it's stability and reliability and more chances that you will earn. But if you do not have so many savings then it is possible and a good altcoyne to choose for long-term investments.
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
It seems to me that due to the decline of cryptocurrencies, it is now most profitable to invest in a whole set of various cryptocurrencies. And than this set of larger and more diverse the easier and more you can earn after a few months of waiting
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
certainly there is a risk all investments respectively to be borne. If you don't want to face the risks of investing better save the crypto only your money and do not invest. both altcoin and certainly bitcoin has advantages and drawbacks of its own. bitcoin has a very broad market, and has the power to move the markets I guess bitcoin will be suitable for your investment.

the development of the crypto currency has, to some extent, really revolutionized the conduct of business and everyday life, and the bitcoin has done a lot in this direction
choosing the best course for the Bitcoin main choice. with the development and value of Bitcoin is so high is able to produce much bigger gains in the future. as well as a growing number of enthusiasts who continue to support the Bitcoin's getting made Bitcoin forward.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

I think it is better to buy bitcoin as it is the most promising and stable coin, the coin that founded all the others, so my choice is bitcoin.
Of course i prefer Bitcoin because it is great coin and have future. Bitcoin is good to buy but it is much better to invest. Both of them are really valuable and have potential, so ots up to you which crypto you choose. But when you choose Altcoin its better to buy those listed in the top, so you will never have doubt or hesitation if its going to increase. Just choose wisely and buy as more until as you can because it will give you good profit.
Activity: 164
If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
certainly there is a risk all investments respectively to be borne. If you don't want to face the risks of investing better save the crypto only your money and do not invest. both altcoin and certainly bitcoin has advantages and drawbacks of its own. bitcoin has a very broad market, and has the power to move the markets I guess bitcoin will be suitable for your investment.

the development of the crypto currency has, to some extent, really revolutionized the conduct of business and everyday life, and the bitcoin has done a lot in this direction
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
Bitcoin or altcoin which one is the best for long-term? For me, Bitcoin is the best choice for long term investment. Because it is a very stable coin and that's why you can't gain much profits in short term hold. But if you want more profits in short time then you can choose altcoins. But altcoin investment is more risky than Bitcoin. Now it's depend on you, which one you will choose?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

in my opinion both choices are good. if you have money it is better to try buying some altcoins and bitcoin. I'm sure it's more profitable than just buying one of them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Bitcoin is difficult to raise, but its rise favorably affects the altcoyins. I believe that in this market it will be better to use altcoins, their volatility is your profit.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
Bitcoin is one of the best t9 invest for now because it is the most popular for now that everyone have because they believe that it will change their lives in future.
Activity: 293
Definitely bitcoin and if you are investing for the long term then there is no doubt that bitcoin is the coin that you should be going for. With the highest amount of investors in the market there is no doubt that the coin is going to end up doing better in the long term and that is true. Altcoins are good but bitcoin is always the best choice
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Well for me i would go to the altcoin because there are a lot of varieties on it and also buy doing some research and making sure your choice you can be rich but bitcoin is good for long term so i still prefer to buy them
Time will come that there are plenty stores and investment that may prioritize having bitcoin, though altcoins are really better having especially those which are in working projects but still good to have some BTC in our side.
developing abilities which belonged to Altcoin did not lose much with Bitcoin.
so it is possible to gain a much more improved by having Altcoin and buy it for now.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Well for me i would go to the altcoin because there are a lot of varieties on it and also buy doing some research and making sure your choice you can be rich but bitcoin is good for long term so i still prefer to buy them
Time will come that there are plenty stores and investment that may prioritize having bitcoin, though altcoins are really better having especially those which are in working projects but still good to have some BTC in our side.
Activity: 378
It is good to invest in both. Bitcoin is more expensive but for sure it is more secure and safe than some little altcoins.
Activity: 266
I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, but the second coin Efir, takes an honorable place. And there you can see for yourself what is the priority for you.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
I will say its up to your preference and which coin you believe in. Bitcoin is my all time favorite so I always do stuff with bitcoin like buy/sell. Altcoins, it depends. Sometimes I do AD and some are worth and some aren't. There are some Altcoins that I would buy like ETH and NEO but that's me.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
overall i prefer BTC, i think it's more stable and will have a long long lifetime
Pages:
Jump to: