Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 19. (Read 4206 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Both are good to invest in, just that you need to spread your investment on many potential token to play save and the altcoins is to get more btc in value and btc is know to be the leading and mush trusted coin so if invest in altcoins and see it growing then you have to lock in to btc to prevent it getting drown because any thing can happen in a short time when btc moves altcoins dip .
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
You want coins for long-term or short-term investments, if long-term choose coins with the most interest, namely BTC, if you choose short-term altcoins, there are potential altcoins for long-term investments such as ETH
Activity: 378
Well for me i would go to the altcoin because there are a lot of varieties on it and also buy doing some research and making sure your choice you can be rich but bitcoin is good for long term so i still prefer to buy them
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
I suggest you to buy both. Because if you experience a loss on one of the coin that you hold, you can still cover your losses from another coin. If you want to invest don't ever invest in one type of coin.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
This depends on many factors like wha are you going to do, why are you investing and how good you are in understanding things for new coins. Bitcoin is a great investment for long terms, but if you want to make quick profits with the high risk you can invest in altcoin to try out if it fits for you.
Activity: 602
I hope that most people still made a choice in favor of bitcoin, because it is bitcoin that has the right to take priority among all crypto-currency projects. Although there is probably a choice of each person, because he is an individual.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
If you're going to make a long-term investment, I think buying bitcoin makes more sense than taking altcoin. But if you want to make a profit in a short period of time, if you follow the market well and do good research, you can get more profit by taking altcoin. But You should know that, buying altcoin is high riskly more than buy bitcoin. 
Activity: 33
i persoally trust BTC much more, so i put my vot on BTC
Activity: 574
I think we better buy bitcoin and also a good way we will also get altcoins. because you will also get many benefits by buying bitcoin, because the future of bitcoin shows a bright future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Now if I see an investment only in bitcoin. All altcoins are somehow dependent on the main cryptocurrency.Therefore, it is obvious where market growth will begin.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
certainly there is a risk all investments respectively to be borne. If you don't want to face the risks of investing better save the crypto only your money and do not invest. both altcoin and certainly bitcoin has advantages and drawbacks of its own. bitcoin has a very broad market, and has the power to move the markets I guess bitcoin will be suitable for your investment.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
If you want to invest a lot of money and a long time coming to this market, it is better to start with bitcoin. If you do not have a lot of money and you want faster and make more money then your choice is altcoins, but do not forget the risks are much higher, you can lose all your money, bitcoin is the safest investment.
Activity: 273
Merit: 15
It recommended to buy bitcoin for a long-term, but if you wanna earn a lot in a short time why not just do a day trading than you buy and wait for price going high.
Activity: 112
We all know that it is better to hold Bitcoin than altcoin, but some of the Bitcoin miners tend to invest more altcoon to get Bitcoin. But it really depends on your strategy.
Activity: 112
It depends on your strategy , but for me it is more better to hold Bitcoin , and invest in altcoin. But it really depends on you how you handle it.
Activity: 252
it is way better to buy altcoin, because they give us a lot of chance to make money. for example, if you only have bitcoin, then when the price is dump you will loss your money, but on the the other hand, if you are holding 3 different alt, when one of them dump, you still have another two altcoin to safe your money.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It is better to have bitcoin, but a lot of people speculate with altcoins, mainly to get more bitcoin. Be careful with them because they tend to get volatile  so if you are up lock the profits.

I agree. I think it's coming from the fact that Bitcoin is still the best coin to hold since it has the highest value, plus it also has the best marketability that any investors or anyone who wants to venture can count on. However, since the best strategy in this market is to be diverse with your investments, I am not opposing to hold both Bitcoin and altcoins because there are still altcoins that could be good coins to invest upon because they can have good movements, too.
Activity: 462
If you want to make a quick profit, then the altcoin is your choice, but if you want to save the cryptocurrency for a long time, you should choose Bitcoin!
Activity: 144
I think Altcoins have a better probability to nets bigger profits in the long run, if you just choose the right projects. Bitcoin and Ethereum will not, imho, have the x10 or x50 chances any time soon. But smaller projects which are promising have a lot more room to grow as exponentially, you just have to do some research and find the gems.

THIS !!!
As I just wrote in another thread I regret I did not get bought coins like litecoin,vertcoin or viacoin when they were very very low in 2015...today before it's too late I'm continuing to buy ELICOIN...only trade it on Crex24 for now....i think it's a good "lottery ticket" to buy for 50$ or 100$ before it's too late....do your research....
Activity: 406
I think it's better to buy more altcoins, in case they grow up, the profit will turn out!
Pages:
Jump to: