Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 22. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Well if you are stuck in the decision of which to buy between bitcoin coin and altcoin you have some factors to consider. Factors like price, value and future potential well if you check well bitcoin overcomes altcoin
if you take into account all the information about the development of the crypto-currency market and the potential of Bitcoin in the future, then of course Bitcoin looks like a very good investment. But do not forget that in addition to positive information, there are also negative forecasts.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Well if you are stuck in the decision of which to buy between bitcoin coin and altcoin you have some factors to consider. Factors like price, value and future potential well if you check well bitcoin overcomes altcoin
Activity: 39
It could be more convinient and more profitable to invest in both, especially now that the price is cheap
Activity: 206
Merit: 3
Bitcoin might not give you the type of return some altcoin will earn you but when you are talking of investment  assurance bitcoin will be your best bet.  So it depends on your choice and risk appetite
Activity: 333
Merit: 14

If you want to get into the market from fiat into altcoins, I would recommend to buy 50% in alts that have their own Blockchain - NEO, ADA, EOS, and 50% of your assets leave in Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 301
Merit: 2
Divide it into two of your money, half to buy Bitcoin and half to buy altcoin, both are profitable.
ukw
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

It depends. I think there are also altcoins that can also bring you great profits. But they will be in the long run. While most people expect BTC to raise its price sooner. I think investment in both types of coins is the best solution.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
produce a lot? You also have to buy in large quantities, either altcoin or bitcoin, your profit depends on your capital when buying. people stick to bitcoin, it can give them a profit with a long-term hold. however, there are those who have strategies to buy altcoins, they have been doing it for a long time and they are more likely to benefit from altcoins. I think you should do it yourself without the decisions of others.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
For me much better is to buy both altcoin and bitcoin because the price of bitcoin now is low that you can buy more and hold it until you earn profit and there are still altcoins which are capable of growing up. You just have to do more research to be able to choose the right one. But everyone has their own opinion and the decision is not the same all the time cause sometime it's good to buy BTC but sometime it's better to buy altcoin.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
 if you want a higher profit then it is better to invest bitcoin but for a longterm. and if you want your profit to claim it faster then it is better to invest in altcoin . Both of that has a pottential in this industry it depends on you how your strategy is.
Activity: 176
Merit: 20
Knowledge is power
If one has a lot of money he could best buy bitcoin and hodl untill he made a 2-3X return. If someone doensn't have a lot of money to invest his best move is to buy a cheap new altcoin with potential (DYOR etc) and hope he makes a 50-100X return.
Activity: 78
for now buying bitcoin is a wise choice in long-term investments and I am very sure of that.
Activity: 210

Both coins are better to invest but it depends on what type  of investment you want to do. Bitcoin is the best to invest if you want long term investment. It also give you a huge profit. Buy bitcoin now since price is still dump and low. Hold it for a long time until price will rise to the moon, then sell it. While, if you want a short and fast income go for altcoins. Their are ICO projects that has a promising platforms and you can get not so high profit but monthly.
Activity: 176

If you will going to ask me both of that coins has its own potential in the market to rise.. if you can have this two why not you don't need to choose between them because both of it is great.. the only things you need to do is to take a risk because investing in some altcoin today is really risky unlike in bitcoin..
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
Currently I like to hold BTC more, in my opinion BTC is growing again, ETH is now out of time, so we should not hold this coin in the long term
Activity: 98
Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, so I think this is the best for the long term. And if you want to invest in altcoin then you have to find a high volume alvel like eth
Activity: 833
Merit: 267
Bitcoin is better of course but there are many cheap coins that could give you great profit in the future also!

Yes i agree but we don't have to depend only on Bitcoin. Today lot of new Altcoins are hitting the market like Ethereum,Litecoin,XRP.. which holds good market value.  Investment rule on market is not only investing on one coin. So Invest 30-40% on bitcoin and remaining on other altcoin will help you in earning profit.
Activity: 224
Dear all,
which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin? This is a question that many people want to ask. In my opinion, each os them have some advantages and disavantages. BTC is a bit stable, that is a strong coin. The altcoins is unstable, but they have wide tolerance for you to invest.
Activity: 115
twogap.com
Bitcoin is better of course but there are many cheap coins that could give you great profit in the future also!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Everyone has their own opinion and the decision is not the same all the time cause sometime it's good to buy BTC but sometime it's better to buy altcoin Smiley. At the moment, I think it's no matter if you're going to buy BTC or altcoin, the problem is how long you can hold Smiley. If you can hold for months or more than that so you still can become rich guy no matter if you invested your money in BTC or altcoin.
Altcoin is better to buy if your money is not enough to buy Bitcoin but if you can afford it then buy BTC because it can give you higher profit. Also buy BTC as long as you can but if not choose Altcoin wisely to buy make sure it has potential or possible to increase if your going to hold it. Or its better if you divide your money to buy both Bitcoin and Altcoin, so that you have you will gain more profit.
Pages:
Jump to: