Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 20. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
Sometimes it`s better to buy BTC, sometimes altcoins.

Very funny statement. Bitcoin is supposed to be used for transactions worldwide. If you need to to do that, buy bitcoin and use it. If you need to send alts through ethereum blockchain, buy eth for gas purposes...
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
To give it an answer i will tell you a thing. All the altcoins are dependant on bitcoin. So when a bitcoin hype is started, it takes some time to see the altcoins hype. This happens because now the market is in a down position. But the other thing is not like other altcoins, bitcoin is the one which is considered as the core of the crypto market. Therefore, it is very reliable. If you are planning to invest first choose a good altcoin. But my advise is go for bitcoin.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer

This will depend on your capacity to understand the altcoins or bitcoin,because altcoin is one good option to profit but the problem is how to find the best one,since theres a lot to choose,not like in bitcoin because this is the highest valued coin and the most stablished one,it is more safer to trust
Activity: 356
Merit: 100
I thought it is so confused in doing  such a decision whose better to buy on both parties, because they have different ways in having profits. But it so significant that bitcoin will have the ability to gaining more interms of profits.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
In my opinion you should go for bitcoin,it's the best coin i ever known.
Activity: 66
I think Altcoins have a better probability to nets bigger profits in the long run, if you just choose the right projects. Bitcoin and Ethereum will not, imho, have the x10 or x50 chances any time soon. But smaller projects which are promising have a lot more room to grow as exponentially, you just have to do some research and find the gems.

I agree to you, there are lots of potential coins that really have high chance of earning huge profit compared to bitcoin and ethereum. But the problem is how to find that gems now.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
If you are a beginner, then invest in bitcoin, because there are a lot of altcoins and there is a higher probability of error. The growth of the market in any case will start with bitcoin.
Activity: 194
Grow with the flow.
I think Altcoins have a better probability to nets bigger profits in the long run, if you just choose the right projects. Bitcoin and Ethereum will not, imho, have the x10 or x50 chances any time soon. But smaller projects which are promising have a lot more room to grow as exponentially, you just have to do some research and find the gems.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
depending on your needs, if Bitcoin is better saved for the future.
Altcoins are better traded with Bitcoin, for example I buy ODGE at 30 satoshi and I have sold it at 65 satoshi.
Activity: 196
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
There are more scams in the market of the alts so I think btc is better than alts. It is more reliable than the alts. We can hold btc for a long time and need not to worry about the disapperance of it all of a sudden.
Activity: 287
if the market is low and prices are down I would prefer to buy both altcoins and bitcoin both have future we can expect growth in both altcoins and bitcoin  in bull market
Activity: 42
Sometimes it`s better to buy BTC, sometimes altcoins.
Activity: 98
From my point of view, bitcoin is the best of its characters and capacities appeared to us that it will give us an incredible profit.bitcoin is extremely well known and has heaps of potential in the market. you can purchase bitcoin and after that hold for the long haul so you will have the capacity to make sensible benefit for it when the cost is high.investment in bitcoin is the most dependable option.bitcoin is the first and pioneer in the digital money world. Till now it's in the main position and offers high benefit too than others.
Activity: 406
I think both of them are good to invest, but it will depend on the decisions you should make. on my side as I experience I think bitcoin was the best of its characters and abilities shown to us that it will give us a great profit. Hold if the token has a potential to grow then sell on if it you reach your income target
Activity: 190
I suppose that you want to have a deal with the reliable coin and only BTC is so here. It is very valueable coin that will be on our minds for so long.
Activity: 12

For me both bitcoin and altcoin are good... As of now bitcoin is very popular and has a lots of potential in market while altcoin is good also because it has a potential also to rise in the market. So i think it is better if you have this both in case the bitcoin has a low value in the market. You can used your altcoin but make sure it has a good price.  It will not harm if you keep both of it in your wallet.  It will depend only to you on how you execute your greatest strategy in the market.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
I believe if you have enough cash, you can buy both altcoin and bitcoin and hold them because they are profitable as long as the altcoin is a potential one but if you do not have enough spare to buy both, you can buy bitcoin and then hold for long term so you will be able to make reasonable profit for it when the price is high.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
Alt coins are alive and BTC is alive as well but BTC is more reliable and Alt coins are more active and have larger potential. I think that the result is connected with your aim very close and you have to choose the most suitable way for yourself only in that case you will be in the necessary place.
Now, I can't afford to buy bitcoin so I rather to choose altcoins because prices is getting lower in value which it's more affordable to buy . I think it's also worth it here to buy because market has a good potential to fluctuates. In case bitcoin will volatile like altcoins prices I decided to buy more bitcoin in order to gain when it explode again.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Alt coins are alive and BTC is alive as well but BTC is more reliable and Alt coins are more active and have larger potential. I think that the result is connected with your aim very close and you have to choose the most suitable way for yourself only in that case you will be in the necessary place.
copper member
Activity: 70
At the moment, investment in bitcoin is the most reliable option. Now many investors who invested their money in altcoyins sell them and buy bitcoins, because it is safer.
Pages:
Jump to: