Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 21. (Read 4206 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I think you better buy Bitcoin for now. Because currently the price of Bitcoin is increasing. So when you buy it now, it will be good, because the price is still low. Buy Bitcoin immediately before the price goes up.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
for bitcoin, it took a large capital to be able to feel the results of that value. so it might be more effective if it is entered in the altcoin because it has many types and different values. development of altcoin well as many have a good hike and it is good enough to follow.

Agree. If you have a lot money of course you better invest in bitcoin-  but if you don't - there are so many coins you can pick for investment!
Activity: 224
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
And what are you waiting for from investing, because bitcoin is a heavy ship with a small growth rate, but stable. And altcoins are more risky and prone to volatility and losses will be greater and more frequent.
Bitcoin price is high enough, it is not possible to buy an expensive price because of the Bitcoin. It is better to buy a Altcoin for beginners. so with a price affordable Altcoin able to produce its own advantage by having Altcoin in the future.
Activity: 44
Today it is better to buy bitcoin. Altcoins will fall, and bitcoin is waiting for positive news this fall
Activity: 19
The best investment is bitcoin. The first digital currency to be born is a stable currency compared to altcoin. Every bitcoin goes down, the altcoin will follow. When bitcoin is stable, altcoins remain below. And when bitcoin rises, altcoin will also rise.
Activity: 44
I think it is better for you to decide which one to buy yourself because you cant say which one will be better in the future. Though the prices of all altcoins solely depends on the rise and fall of bitcoin but you can still buy both. I mean share your capital buy bitcoin with 60% of it, then look for an altcoin with a good project then you invest the rest.
Activity: 602
for now buying bitcoin is a wise choice in long-term investments and I am very sure of that.

Yes. I am doing exuctly the same! I think bitcoin is the best coin ever and nothing can change it in the future!
What is the value of Bitcoin, in your opinion? It seems to me if there is no Bitcoin used as a means of payment, then there is no point in the high price of this coin .
Activity: 164
for now buying bitcoin is a wise choice in long-term investments and I am very sure of that.

Yes. I am doing exuctly the same! I think bitcoin is the best coin ever and nothing can change it in the future!
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Both are good but i will suggest to have an alternative coin.
you can have it but you need to make some studies of what alts will go high.
which one has the development and new partnership.
this is now about guessing but learning and researching.
Activity: 336
Some people say it is very difficult to say which investment will be very profitable altcoin or bitcoin? Now I am giving you example which phone is best ? iPhone or Samsung? Undoubtedly iPhone but there is a question who have not much money to buy iPhone than he should choose Samsung, like this you should invest in bitcoin.
Because bitcoin is the first and pioneer in cryptocurrency world. Till now it’s in a leading position and offer high profit too then others. Before invest any project first you should know what kind of investment are you planning? Because if you are preferring for short time profiteering I suggest you to buy altcoin at your own risk.
And if you are looking for long-term investment then nothing better than bitcoin this is the main cryptocurrency. Bitcoin has a big community backing where you can gather knowledge about bitcoin business. Only bitcoin can give x10 to x100 time profit in a month.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The Acclaim Token(ACM) from GCOX just finished their 1st ITS and it was over subscribe 156%, they going to launch their 2nd ITS soon. This is a quite new concept project, may have a look Smiley
https://gcox.com/
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
for bitcoin, it took a large capital to be able to feel the results of that value. so it might be more effective if it is entered in the altcoin because it has many types and different values. development of altcoin well as many have a good hike and it is good enough to follow.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
And what are you waiting for from investing, because bitcoin is a heavy ship with a small growth rate, but stable. And altcoins are more risky and prone to volatility and losses will be greater and more frequent.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
Bitcoin is good investment. So hold the bitcoin long time. Altcoin also any time to up and down the price. So  follow the coin price every day. Atcoin is not high every time. But bitcoin is every time up the price. It good future investment. So bitcoin is easy to hold long time. But altcoin is easy to hold long time. So check the coin price and coin then invest.
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

If you want to earn much profit in a short time, you should choice Altcoins, especially new Altcoins, its growth will be higher, but it will be less safe and maybe you will lost everything if you choice wrong coins
Activity: 214
Merit: 2
Stay with bitcoin. Altcoin is risky.
every time btc gets lower buy.
divide your money into 3 waves of buying in btc.
each time should be double of the previous one. this is my strategy.
Activity: 157
Buy Bitcoin and Altcoin it's better because if you make sure you can get more profits. This certainly needs a good ability to invest. You must continue to hold your coins in a weakening market conditions. And if the market goes up and you've got an advantage, you can simply sell it. And from the results of the advantages of investing, you can do to invest again.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bitcoin already has many users and permanent owners, if you don't want to risk better buying Bitcoin.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
From my experience I want to say that BTC is like immortal coin and it the most reliable and profitable cryptocurrency on the market, altcoins are not so at all.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It depends on how much money you have and if you want to invest a small amount of money I advise to buy a few altcoins but if you want to invest 5000$ or more it is better to buy Ethereum and Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: