Pages:
Author

Topic: which one is better to buy altcoins or bitcoin - page 24. (Read 4206 times)

Activity: 679
Merit: 500
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
If you are confuse on what you can hold or can make a big profit.
Try do have both. It is also good to try holding altcoins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
It’s a bit hard question. Bitcoin is the most popular and expensive coin.If you don’t have enough money, better to invest in few other cheaper coins.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is more stable. But you will not able to buy some considerable amount of BTC for small amount of money. But if you buy some other Alt coins by studying the project and by doing some researches then the chances are high that you can get some good profits in the long run.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
BTC is in front of all cryptocurrencies and it is the most worthy object for buying, it will bring you enough money from this deal and from investing as well.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am now confused, I want to ask you all, which one is better to buy altcoins or buy bitcoin, which can earn a lot, please give your answer
In my opinion, bitcoin is much better than altcoins because if you buy bitcoin and hold it until the market recovers you will get a big earnings from it and I think bitcoin is better to hold if you have enough money to buy some of it. It's have a expensive value even though the market is bad so it must be a good choice to buy bitcoin and hold to earn more profit.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
depending on what goals you set. If for a medium-term trade, it is better now to buy altcoyins. If for long-term, it is better to bribe bitcoins as quietly as possible
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Bitcoin is safe investment for the who doesn't have much knowledge of Trading but if you want increase you ROI i will suggest to invest in a altcoins which are promising and project is good you will make much profit by holding this coins if your vision is long term.
Activity: 196
Altcoins need to be able to choose. There are so many of them that it is possible to invest in an unpromising project. Buy bitcoin, in my opinion, should any investor. Because bitcoin is the main currency.
Activity: 93
They are both great options. While some people think that it is safer to invest in bitcoin, I think that both options are good and quite safe, depending on the altcoins you are going for. Some others think that it might be more profitable to invest in one rather than the other, but I think that with a good strategy, you would be making so much from either investments.
Activity: 115
it would be better and more profitable to invest in both, especially now that the price is cheap
I'm sure it is better to invest in bitcoin and altcoins. In my portfolio there is about 40% in bitcoin and 60% in altcoins. However, I think to buy more altcoins, because you can make a good profit by investing in altcoins.
Activity: 616
in my opinion, if you want to start investing then you have to see how much capital you have, if the capital you have is large enough then I suggest investing in bitcoin but if you have small capital then it's better to invest in an altcoin that is cheap, actually depends yourself prefer bitcoin or altcoin which you think is potentially good
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Which is better on altcoin or bitcoin? For me if you have enough money to invest i better choose bitcoin simply because it is more or high profit to be and altcoin is just alternate. But of course much better also to buy and invest this two.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It does depend. Not all the time Bitcoin will be a good buy especially at this moment wherein the market value of it is still having a hard time to make an increase. Some altcoins after being listed in the market are having a higher rate of increase than Bitcoin which makes it an enough reason to choose it over Bitcoin. But Bitcoin would surely be a better investment for long term holding.
Activity: 112
Both of them are great options. Any great investor knows that it is wise to invest in Bitcoin, as well as altcoins. There are a lot that you can make from them. Especially the altcoins, if you make good investments. With the alts, you should be able to determine which is worth long term investment, and which is just for short term investment.
Personally I think investing in bitcoin give less return on investment but is safer while altcoins give higher returns but more risky though
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com

If you’re having a huge amount of money, its okay to buy both. Well bitcoin is the best for me, and theres some altcoin which has a good value, like eth, ripple, litecoins etc, always remember that if you really want to invest and to earn good profit in the future, you must do some research about the white paper, the product and up to the community of the project
Activity: 546
I would have to say it depends on the kind of investments that you want to do. The thing is that when it comes to short term investments then your best bets would be putting your money in altcoins but for long term investments then you should be putting that money into bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin for a couple of years hold is more viable than investing in altcoins.
Activity: 5
The best investment to make in the cryptocurrency market is actually dependent upon the time of the investment, if the market is in a bleeding state then maybe both are not a good investment, if consumer trust is low maybe bitcoin is best if it is high then altcoin is a good investment.
Activity: 44
You need to purchase BTC first and exchange it with altcoin to expand the measure of BTC. By doing that you not miss chance to make benefit from BTC and altcoin , spend more occasions to find out about exchanging technique and administration of cash and hazard. We ought to be know when bullish pattern will begins and when will end and afterward swing in to bearish. At the point when bearish pattern of crypto began offer all your coin in to fiat at the earliest opportunity.
Pages:
Jump to: