Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 70. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 419
Merit: 100
November 06, 2017, 05:58:05 AM
Trading and investing are two ways to earn bitcoins or increase your bitcoins, investing is for long term in a portfolio of alt currencies whereas bitcoin trading is for short term, selling when the prices surges after few months when there is a slight dip in the bitcoin market the traders tend to sell their bitcoins. Investing in small amounts can help you earn more in the long run as time passes the value of bitcoins also keeps on increasing so I would say Investing is better than trading.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
November 06, 2017, 05:21:51 AM
Trading and Investing are two different forms of making money with both yielding similar results based on the wisdom and knowledge of the trader / investor.
Trading might be the faster option when it comes to making money but it usually involves higher risks.
Trading usually takes much more time to be properly involved with so keep this in mind.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
November 06, 2017, 05:18:18 AM
I did suggest you get a grounded knowledge in a good training on trading before embarking on it at all because if you are not good enof, there will be irreparable loses. Also, if you want to invest, you do a good background check to know which of the sites to invest with. As a beginner, I suggest you put your Bitcoins into investment or hold in the wallet while it rises with the bitcoin rise. You can then start training on how to trade effectively because trading yourself is more profitable and you also get to control your earning and loses too.
Activity: 308
November 06, 2017, 05:07:43 AM
if you have that amount of money, what i suggest you to do is trading to let your wealth growing. if 200$ you gonna invest, will not helping you gain some change  Smiley that's my opinion sire, goodluck
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
November 06, 2017, 05:03:25 AM
why not do both ? it's like more beneficial when you do both. Trading for risky but more payback to you , investing for a sure future or your coins. But for me , if i do have $200 worth of bitcoin , i will invest it for years so it could grow or increase as time passess by.

Yes, we have to choose both, if we continue to rely on investing then it takes time and patience to profit, but with trading then we can produce bitcoin faster, while investing is good because the risk is smaller than trading.
Activity: 434
November 06, 2017, 03:37:20 AM
why not do both ? it's like more beneficial when you do both. Trading for risky but more payback to you , investing for a sure future or your coins. But for me , if i do have $200 worth of bitcoin , i will invest it for years so it could grow or increase as time passess by.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2017, 03:34:07 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
Activity: 1554
November 06, 2017, 03:22:53 AM
I think you should try trading first but in small quantities, because the money needed for investment I think should be much more, than you mentioned earlier.
so yes try trading first in small quantities only if this is your first time to trade.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 03:11:31 AM
I personally like investment as there is a little risk of losing money as compare to trading.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129
November 06, 2017, 03:11:17 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.
Activity: 627
Merit: 14
Crypto Article Sharer!!!
November 06, 2017, 03:07:46 AM
Trading or Investing is a part of business or save money.I think both are good.But trading is generally based on online.On the other hand,Investing is not.There are many option to invest for saving money.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2017, 02:58:38 AM
I think trading is much better than investing since there are so many scam sites wandering and scattered by scamtards and we might get caught if we believe on there luring promotions. And while in tradings we can just monitor to earn but we need to be more careful on this platform since sometimes the flactuations can kill us but if we are educated on this kind of thing well surely we can even earn more money with this.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
November 06, 2017, 02:50:14 AM
I believe investing is far better than buying and selling. but you need to have to have appropriate expertise about the place you investing. There is increased threat to get scammed very easily. And if you can do it correctly, certainly you will be the gainer. Investing is a complete good way besides the risk element
That depends on your goal and you ability, if you are good in trading then buying and selling is good for you as you can easily
make money even in just a short period of time. This is similar to gambling but at least when you have the skills you have a better chance to be profitable.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 02:28:35 AM
I believe investing is far better than buying and selling. but you need to have to have appropriate expertise about the place you investing. There is increased threat to get scammed very easily. And if you can do it correctly, certainly you will be the gainer. Investing is a complete good way besides the risk element
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004
November 03, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
Of course trading is the best option you can have as because my putting your money into an investment you are literally giving your money to some other people or third party so they can make a profit and they will give you a small sure of it even if they make some profit you will get just a part of the profit or they will just steal your money. On the other hand, we have the trading sites our services where you are the only person who is responsible for your money so if you face any loss you will get the loss or the profit by yourself.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 02:23:25 PM
This depends on the type of expenditure. If you refer to ICOs, the quantity of cash with a very poor overall performance in the industry is increased than the variety of coins that gave large earnings to ICO investors. In this circumstance, I would favor to trade since considering that that the appropriate analysis is carried out, it is attainable to have good benefits.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
November 02, 2017, 04:31:46 PM
Trade if your not one of the 95%

Activity: 271
November 02, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both of them is good, if you have a good strategy and know all about trading then try it. Theres a lot of money you can earn in trading everyday. Just not like in investing you will wait for so long(but not so long) before you can have your money.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 02, 2017, 03:44:16 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

For me it is good to have investing because it is most relaxing to do than trading because for me the most hard to do is to trade. Sometimes you didn't aware if the trading person you are speaking isn't legit and scam but in investing you can be sure and check if the person you transactioning was good and legit.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 02, 2017, 03:03:38 PM
My opinion is investing is better then trading. Actually trading is need more attention from our side as we should watch it very closely to take the decision on time reacting as per the market progress it we miss the chance to book the profit it might lead you to lose your investment anytime. But in investment you will give some time to grow and no need to mind or give much time to watch regularly till the time you have decided to vest and also you no need to worry about loosing.
I quite agree with what you said about trading but I don't agree with you when you said one's don't need to worry about loosing when it come to investment because investing into a wrong project is the same thing as gambling.

Edit: watch closely before making any investment.
Pages:
Jump to: