Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 69. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 08:49:34 PM
for me personally more better inestment because the expense is long-term benefits I mean that I didn't have much free time due to funcvtion and expense is believed to garantee my long term existenceu
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 07, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
My opinion about your problem is you should've go trading to increase your amount of wealthiness. after you've done trading and have much wealth than before. you should go to bitcoin investment and hold with all your patient until it brings you much profit  Smiley
Activity: 23
November 07, 2017, 07:04:58 AM
both because investing can give you big profit but it does take a lot of time and trading gives you fast profit but it is difficult because you need to know about altcoins first and there are a lot of scam coins too.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 07, 2017, 06:58:34 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.

I think both are good and everything is risky, trading requires good skills and knowledge because if you do not have it will be at risk of losses whereas if the investment may be small risk because only invest and then do not do anything
Activity: 29
November 07, 2017, 06:32:02 AM
Both are good in their own ways trading gives you faster profit but also bigger loss and investing just takes patience  to make a big profit i would try both this way you know which one will suit you and you can learn more about altcoins too.
Activity: 25
November 07, 2017, 05:53:01 AM
I think both are good investing does take patience and trading is a way much faster than investing because you can earn more through other coins than just 1 i would say try both and see how it goes for yourself.
Activity: 345
November 07, 2017, 05:48:01 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both investing and trading yields to profit. But in my opinion trading is better and less risky compared to trading. Also, in bitcoin, the only thing that an investor will do is to hold for a period of time and the profit will already grow as its value increases. In trading, you will do more things such as research to avoid losing money.
Activity: 256
November 07, 2017, 05:34:24 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

It is better to try both divide your money and try what is good for you. Try both and you will discover the profit that each one have. Also, it is almost the same that you need to take risk so it better to take the risk of both of it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 07, 2017, 05:25:28 AM
For investing are good coins from ico and coins from to 10. I think for trading it is the same
Activity: 98
November 07, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Trading is also investing. But trading is an investment where it has less risk rather than hyips or cloud-mining sites. For me the only trustworthy site now to invest your 200$ worth of bitcoin is altcoin trading sites. It has less risk of losing your bitcoin if you know how to trade well. Only buy the altcoins that are worthy, the dev of it has future plan for his coin. And I  think you should try trading first but in small quantities, because the money needed for investment I think should be much more, than you mentioned earlier.
so yes try trading first in small quantities only if this is your first time to trade.
Activity: 56
November 07, 2017, 04:35:36 AM
Well, these two have been the two very good and all I cans say in trading it also includes investments and it is constantly a massive element if you trade. Investing is very worthwhile even however there is a threat in buying and selling that may well take place when you failed on your decisions. The earnings for investments is genuinely useful eventhough you face good and negative final results and the same as buying and selling, difficulties will come a long methods procedure for you to have success.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
November 07, 2017, 01:28:46 AM
I think investing is good for me. Trading is the process of exchanging one form to another, I mean trading is the term that is used when we are going to buy and sell tokens. But investing is the term that you would expect that you can earn more profit by investing. There is a big chance to have a lot of money by investing.
Trading requires a deeper knowledge as it is more risky than investing, when you are a trader you need to be very active and must be
updated with the recent information so you will not be let behind, one small mistake can be big in trading so you have to be careful all the time.
Activity: 2
November 07, 2017, 01:16:36 AM
Nicely i hope you are aware that trading does seem like betting but it's no had been close to betting. If you think you are a kind of personwho has got the abilities of trading like information from the commodity or maybe the right way of buying and selling. Tbh i do not much about this but without having any abilities avoid buying and selling.However expense completely depends where you are trading. Now obviously if you come across any web site doubling neglect the then without a doubt you will get cheated. Personally, i don't know any secure investment website before investing please a backgroundcheck of the site.
Activity: 74
November 06, 2017, 10:34:09 PM
I think investing is good for me. Trading is the process of exchanging one form to another, I mean trading is the term that is used when we are going to buy and sell tokens. But investing is the term that you would expect that you can earn more profit by investing. There is a big chance to have a lot of money by investing.
Activity: 3
November 06, 2017, 06:59:37 PM
Nicely, both of these were both good and all sorts of I containers say in trading additionally, it involves opportunities and it's always a huge part should you industry. Investing is very lucrative despite the fact that there's a danger in buying and selling that might happen when you failed in your decisions. The net income for investments is really valuable eventhough you experience good and bad results and the same as buying and selling, challenges can come an extended ways procedure for you to be successful.
Activity: 53
November 06, 2017, 05:31:10 PM
I guess, greater expense than buying and selling. Well, maybe buying and selling can make a good deal of money, but, if you are a active individual, then, the expenditure would be the ideal option amongst all the existing businesses. in addition to extended-term investments can also give us cash in the period shut, so there's constantly extra cash we get. the increased the investment decision, the better the money we get.
Activity: 6
November 06, 2017, 06:46:45 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
You do both or the investmnet nor trading you can do both and has both profits. Although trading has more income than investing because it has no limits of money or in transactions though invesment also but trading has an instant income but risky sometimes. It up to you mate to handle such work and patience.

I wouldn't suggest him to do so since If he is a newbie then he is prone to get scam an be appealed by those refferal monkey guys so he must stay away on investment thing and rather the main thing that he need to focus with is the trading since as you said he might gonna get an unlimited profits if he's been well trained to do some nasty trades on some exchanges existing out there.
I think that if you do both you can get the most out of you profit because by trading you can make money but you can not be sure that you will get more money because there are days that trading wont get you money or even make you lose btc.
Activity: 17
November 06, 2017, 06:36:54 AM
Both are good because both make profit i would say trading because it is the fastest way and this way you can learn more about other coins and not just bitcoin i would suggest to do that as it gives you more than you can earn with only bitcoin.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
November 06, 2017, 06:18:35 AM
My opinion is both. Both will give you a good profit. But it is more risky to trade than to invest. But I am not telling that there is no risk in investment, yes there is a risk but not as riskier than trading. Both are good. If you can master both, then you will be a millionaire or a billionaire.
Activity: 208
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 06, 2017, 06:03:57 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Actually both are beneficial depending on the situation you have. Both investing and trading are one of those ways people tend to do in earning profit from their initial holdings or let us just say the capital money they have. You can do both things simultaneously to evenly try and see it by yourself the real fact about which can suit to your standard on stating which is the better one. But I guess you can preferably do use of both trading and investing at the same manner.
Pages:
Jump to: