Pages:
Author

Topic: Which one is good, trading or investing? - page 71. (Read 126393 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 04:16:08 AM
For me its trading because you have a regular flow of income depending on what you are trading while in investing your just waiting for your money to grow at a certain period.
Trading is best for people who are adventurous and risk seeker but when you trade good you might get rich in no time at all.

I also choose trading because the time of trading is very efficient and I can benefit quickly that faster for a return of investment. investment only for the patient people, and I don't have a good patience for it.
but in terms of profit the both is same, and it all depends on where you put your money on a great potential.

both have their own advantages mate, yeah you can set your own time to trade and you can trade anytime and you can check your orders with your gadgets anytime, yeah it's very efficient but on investment you do not have to work to make a profit, you just have to sit and enjoy the results, both have advantages why do not you use both at once?
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 03:45:10 AM
to determine the best between and investing depending on each individual, because everyone has their own expertise, because for me investment and berbangang equally profitable, but I prefer trading than on investment
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
November 02, 2017, 03:35:26 AM
i had about $200 worth of bitcoin.
How can i earn more with that amount?
should I trading? or make an investment?
and please give me some trusted site to investing my wealth.

**i dont want to give a loan, or else.**

if you had some advice, feel free to tell me.
really apreciate it.
thank you.
Both have each of its own risks, so it's really up to you, in the end, but if you ask me, I'd say try investing into ALTs. There are lots of emerging coins that seem to be pretty decent and will give you a good investment. You should just be careful and choose the best coin possible so you may not regret it later. In your case, since you have 200$ worth of bitcoin, I think you should not trade it with other coins since the price of bitcoin now is so high that it affects the price of other coins, but if you wanna risk it, then go. It is just my opinion tho.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
November 02, 2017, 03:33:49 AM
I think it's investing. You don't have to work and try hard. Investing your btc is like saving it. You don't have to worry a lot of getting lose it. The best thing is investing gives you a longer time to make your btc getting more.
Investing is less risky thus the rate of return is less than what one could get from the trading. At the same time, with the investment in the bitcoin one thing is sure that bitcoin prices are always rising thus there is almost no chance of loss. At least you could get your initial investment back from the investment. Till now people who have invested in bitcoin and kept them for long time have not faced this situation at all. In fact it is anything but loss. Anyone investing and hodling for long has made huge amount of profit.
Same is not true for the trading. You could rapidly grow your coins with trading, however there is a chance of loosing your coins as well. It is more like double edged sword.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 03:27:09 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
doing both trading and investing is good but I prefer to choose between the, trading because I can manage my own risk I can manage when to buy and sell unlike when your investing we do not know what is the future in the business we are investing in so do not invest all of your assets when investing.
Blockchain with VTOS energy
November 02, 2017, 03:08:27 AM
As me invest or trading have some of advantages for each. I like trading more than investing or i consider investing like trading. Example: I invest 0.01BTC for new altcoin, i wait for the price increasing and i sold it. So it u have so much money, play trading with 1% per day. U will be rich soon.

Both will give you profit, Trading is better if you have a huge amount of capital so you can earn more profit. Investing is waiting so i think that trading will make you earn more profit since you can do it daily.
Activity: 308
November 02, 2017, 02:58:19 AM

really apreciate it.
thank you.
Well, what brings you profit. Invest in altitudes and wait, I can not see another exit. Trade is also risky and unpredictable, so it is definitely impossible to tell you, only to assume.
Activity: 574
November 02, 2017, 02:55:34 AM
As me invest or trading have some of advantages for each. I like trading more than investing or i consider investing like trading. Example: I invest 0.01BTC for new altcoin, i wait for the price increasing and i sold it. So it u have so much money, play trading with 1% per day. U will be rich soon.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 02:42:15 AM
For me its trading because you have a regular flow of income depending on what you are trading while in investing your just waiting for your money to grow at a certain period.
Trading is best for people who are adventurous and risk seeker but when you trade good you might get rich in no time at all.

I also choose trading because the time of trading is very efficient and I can benefit quickly that faster for a return of investment. investment only for the patient people, and I don't have a good patience for it.
but in terms of profit the both is same, and it all depends on where you put your money on a great potential.

Merit: 127
November 02, 2017, 12:30:58 AM
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 12:23:39 AM
Actually, both trading and investing are good. It's depend on which one you are good at, but i prefer pick trading than investing. Because investments is for a long term and trades can be maked everyday or twice a day what you want.
Activity: 182
November 02, 2017, 12:05:54 AM
My opinion is investing is better then trading. Actually trading is need more attention from our side as we should watch it very closely to take the decision on time reacting as per the market progress it we miss the chance to book the profit it might lead you to lose your investment anytime. But in investment you will give some time to grow and no need to mind or give much time to watch regularly till the time you have decided to vest and also you no need to worry about loosing.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 11:55:32 PM
If you are blessed with a lot of time and money,i think doing both is good because they have a benefit in diferrent ways and sometimes different flow of income.
Activity: 294
November 01, 2017, 09:52:02 PM
If you have a lot of money, I think doing both is the best option. But you also have to master what you want to do first. Because trading and investment are equally at risk. So you must always be ready to accept whatever will happen.
Activity: 53
November 01, 2017, 02:17:40 PM

really apreciate it.
thank you.

here is the possible situation that might happen.
INVESTING, yes it is a good way to invest your money but you have to be careful on the scamming sites that surrounds bitcoin. You can invest first with a small amount until you make sure that it is trusted.
TRADING, yes it could be. Negotiating with people. But still, you have to trade with a smaller amount and you have to be wise and be really careful.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
October 24, 2017, 04:06:10 PM
i think you should try for trading, but not all in. make it a small amount for first then if you have understand, then you can trade with half amount or some amount of btc you want.

for investing, if you really curious, you have to find what kind investing do you want.

I agree with your idea,that is if you’re trying to trade , just use the minimum amount of your money or a portion alloted for investments and if it succeeds then good but most important is if you are enjoying trading then you should be into trading but its on you whether you like it or not.
Use an amount of money you can accept to lose all, you will not have any trouble when you trading or investment. Trading or investing are risky and depend on your strategy. You can not make money from both while you do not own any strategy to use your money.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
October 24, 2017, 11:40:26 AM
I think trading is the good choice, because you can earn more in trading with your experience and trading skill. Trading not always turn into profit, the same way as investing, but altcoins trading is very profitable if you have more time focus on it and make sure to invest with the coin that you've seen has a great performance.
Activity: 9
October 24, 2017, 10:58:50 AM
Doing both is probably the best option for you because if you know how to trade you can make so much bitcoin but there is not always a chance to gain money because there will be times when you won't make anything.
Activity: 10
October 24, 2017, 10:55:37 AM
Both is good. Because if you can do both it is only easier to make some profit for yourself. And if you are good at trading you can make so much bitcoin but ofcourse you should know what you are doing before trying it.
Activity: 26
October 24, 2017, 10:54:22 AM
I Suggest You That Try Out Trading Because It has less Risk as Compare to Investing Bitcoin in any WebsiteIn Trading Your Profit and Loss is in Your Hands, Not in Someone Hands. You can Trade with a Small Amount First then Go For A Bigger Amount After Learning the All Fundamentals of Trading.
Pages:
Jump to: