Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 70. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I would like to be whitelisted please.. I have been reading on this site for a long time but just joined. I have been an active trader for almost two years now among many of the cryptocurrencies. I can hold my own on this turf lol. Thanks -
Activity: 6
Hi all,

I'd really appreciate being whitelisted.  Long-time lurker who recently bought a new rig and is having hardware issues.  There are some hardware/conf threads I'd love to be able to post on but I'm very low on the time logged in.  I seem to get auto-logged out a lot and I can't get the time logged in up very quickly. 

Thanks for reading,

Scribby182
Activity: 4
Hi, I'd like to be whitelisted. I have one fulltime rig going.

Rasiel
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
I am an experienced Bitcoin user who was recently scammed for 172 coins by Blockbet.net.  Brian Micon will vouch for me.  Please whitelist my forum accout.

This user is a high limit gambler.  he is a "real guy" and should be whitelisted.  He has a large btc theft story to tell in "Scam accusations"
Activity: 17
I am an experienced Bitcoin user who was recently scammed for 172 coins by Blockbet.net.  Brian Micon will vouch for me.  Please whitelist my forum accout.
that was an overpriced experience anyway
Activity: 33
Activity: 20
I've got the requisite 5 posts and I've been on the forum for a few days now, but I'm still a "newbie" and can't post outside this forum. I'd like to post my new mining program in the mining forum, but I'm not allowed to create a topic there Sad Please help!
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
Hi,

My name is Marjan and I'm working for mtgox and I wish to be get whitelisted.

Thanks

Could you have someone from MtGox PM me or post here in the whitelist thread vouching for you?

Thanks!
Activity: 16
Same here pls can i get full rights ? i want to buy something from an user in marketplace
same shit, but i want to sell smth
Activity: 6
Same here pls can i get full rights ? i want to buy something from an user in marketplace
Activity: 1
Hi,

My name is Marjan and I'm working for mtgox and I wish to be get whitelisted.

Thanks
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
Hi everyone,

I request being whitelisted, here the facts:

1- for being an earlier adopter of Avalon ASIC's Batch #1, I payed $1360 on 3rd Oct-12 via Wire Transfer as the payment method. I currently have my unit being shipped via EMS to my place! I already have the Tracking Number Grin... is very close!
2- because the first time I heard about BitCoins was on the late 2009. I created my wallet and won BTC3 on a website who promote them giving  away for free!. Actually I never believed on this "underground piramid scheme" so I didn't bother to start mining anything and lost my first wallet also Cry. Later, on half of 2012 I found myself here again.. I must admit, I was astonished about the exponential growth of this small community. So until then I decided to adopt Bitcoins forever. This is the future!
3- for being building my LiteCoin mining RIGs right now. I have a budget of $3000 and already invest almost the 50% of it.
4- the antiquity of my account.
5- because I have BitCoins, I understand and believe in them as real money.
6- for being a geek and knowing AFK some weird bitcoiners as me.

B/R, AvenG
Activity: 10
I've got a specific thread I've written which I'd like to discuss in the Economics subforum. It basically (potentially) addresses the use of crypto currencies as a money instead of a currency, and it potentially solves the deflationary and money supply regulation issues. I'd like to post it immediately, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to get the 4 hours in today though. And I do own bitcoins and understand a lot of the basic ideas, strengths, weaknesses, and current adoption. I wouldn't say I'm an expert though...that's why I'm here.
Activity: 14
Looking to be whitelisted.
 I have had a year of investing in BTC, through sites like and similar to that of MTGOX, and BTC-E. I deal mostly in alt. currencies, FC, LTC, TRC, and PPC. I am a regular trader at BTC-E and have the knowledge of most cryptocurrencies.  -  Cheers
Activity: 23
Greetings,

I will be most pleased if you were to whitelist my account immediately. Since I am willing to obey the rules I understand if you choose not to whitelist me but, for your consideration my list of reasons I pray will help you with your decision.

1) Age Of Account
2) Knowledge Of Bitcoin and Participation In IRC (#bitcoin-otc)
3) Intellect
4) Eagerness to Participate in real fourms
5) Quentin Tarantino Movies Are Awesome

This is but a short list of my assets that I can bring the community and though my fate is in your hands at the moment I will be apart of this community soon so I belive its best we get this out of the way.

P.S I posted a thread in the Newbie section that I would like deleted Its Titled Free Bitcoins (List)

May The Odds Be Forever in Your Favor

Mr.Pink_
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
So I need to post and wait 4 hours before I can PM somebody? Sad
I'm not a troll, honestly! Cant I skip this?
Activity: 52
Hello. I would like to ask for an account update so I can finally start posting in other sections.

Reasons behind this:

1.) I need to post in the marketplace to buy BTC ... I can offer MB/PS and will only deal through escrow.
2.) I would like to post in the XRP thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ripple-giveaway-145506
3.) I would like to be able to ask questions in other parts of the forum where more professional users hang out.

4.) I promise not to spam and scam ! LOL (I know this doesn't mean much being only my word, but trust is something one builds in time by taking small steps...and I think I am ready to take my first steps out of the newbie box (I hope you as an Admin will feel the same).

Thank you !

EDIT PS: Also I have 5+ posts (you can check ..no spam included except for my 1st post where I stupidly begged and than learned my lesson:D)
Also I have over 4h clocked in ...4h 1minute to be precise Smiley
Activity: 9
lol, Daytrader420 - love the name!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hello,

I've signed up a few months, but my history with bitcoin stretches much farther than my signup date.

Mostly I have never posted on the forums because I never needed to.

Bitcoin being open-source-friendly community it is, I've always found answers to all my questions from google.

I have been mining for 1-2 years. I have setup my own small pools before, using pushpool and bitcoind.
Also I've tried some other pools, p2pool and some different proxies, although I'm not a huge fan of python.
A fun part I noticed was calculating hash speeds based off accepted shares, and I understand it much more now than when I first started (when changing rpc.bits for litecoin pool now...To adjust difficulty for share submission rate, to know that your miners are working on valid data)

Also, I have added bitcoin as a payment processor on a small vps onetime, but I did not go live with the site for public or private.
It was fun, since it was also one of my first experiences using JSON RPC.

I've got a small amount of bitcoin saved up and I missed out on the Avalon bandwagon. I was interested in getting in late for batch #3 but the increase in price at the time caught me offguard and made me question, and then before you know it they sold out.

I've been around and I know that bitcoin is the gold, all other crypto's are the silver/bronze/crap. However I'm mostly mining alt-crypto currencies lately and buying back bitcoin. It seems more profitable with ASIC's flooding the market.

I know I don't have many posts but hopefully I can get looked at. I've wanted to buy equiptment from people off here before or do other stuff, mostly for my purposes I've not needed an account. But now I would like to request general access. Hope I can be considered & thanks for reading.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Hi everyone - I have been a lurker for quite a while but was notified via reddit of a group buy for the Avalon ASICs chips that I want to take part in. It took me a little bit to realize there were posting restrictions so I'm hoping that the MODs will be kind and take off the restrictions so I can contribute there. I truly do not want to meaninglessly spam some topics in this forum to get the requisite 5 posts.

My btc experience - I've been interested in BTC for several months now and have been looking for a real way to get involved in mining it. My gpu isn't good enough to be profitable with BTC at this point so I'm really interested in purchasing some ASICs chips.

If anyone has any questions or would like me to verify anything else please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Pages:
Jump to: