Pages:
Author

Topic: Whitelist Requests (Want out of here?) - page 71. (Read 474339 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I've been mining for three weeks and reading this forum for a month. I'd like to be whitelisted so I can trade some feathercoins I mined. Thanks.

edit: nevermind, I'm free!
Activity: 6
I am going to show you new bitcoin game in next few days. Working on it for almost a month! Wink Bitcointalk is great way to contact with the community.
Activity: 9
Hello, I would like to be premature white-listed to post my FC address in https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=180180.240 - a FC giveaway. I know all about how useless BTC mining has become due to the high difficulty (25MH/s on cgminer is gonna get me nothing, slowly). LTC mining is a touch better but the difficulty is still quite high. FC mining is easiest, it seems to give the most coin for time (and my shittastic 9800 GT with cudaminer actually let's me get ~32KH/s on LTC/FC (scrypt) as opposed to cgminer which tops out at ~2KH/s (due to it using opencl and not optimized for scrypt with nvidia). [apologies if the unit is incorrect, it should be obvious what I intend]. I also want to post in the cudaminer thread letting them know that I can get that rate on a 9800GT.

Bonus points you may think I deserve: I'm doing this all on Arch Linux and CLI cause I like it like that. I've fired up the various QT gui's once in a blue moon but using a bitcoind/litecoind/feathercoind is just easier, faster and more detailed. I've also compiled Feathercoind just by following instructions (I know it's not a big deal but this is n00b thread, right?). I also attempted to inject some humour by saying 'premature white-listed' as it sounds funny  Cool

tl;dr I'm Linux geek - I'm used to hunting down my answer and figuring things our for myself.

Bonus points for you: I may or may not write good things about you for premature white-listing me (still sounds funny IMHO).
Activity: 26
I humbly request to be added to the whitelist so that I may contribute to my mining community threads that I participate in.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
God
just posting on here to see if you could please be allowed in the forums.

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=kidcudi09
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I would also like to request whitelisting. I've done a good amount of mining already, and have studied a little of the Bitcoin crypto/protocol. I'd love to learn more via constructive discussion on the forum.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Longtime lurker, longtime coin user. Involved with some cryptocurrency projects in Sweden and SE Asia, do mine. Would like access to the 'real' forums, especially the altcurrency one.

TIA
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015
bennett: OK
neuromancer56: OK
jperl: OK
pantehicon: OK
mxc0bbn: OK
ryanwelmans: OK
Please Whitelist User ID stripe

Want to start selling Bitcoins at major banks in singapore and southeast asia.
Activity: 8
Hi Gents,

I would very much appreciate if you could whitelist my account - I am an established BTC trader on icbit.se and we have two important discussion threads relating to platform functionality which I am currently unable to contribute to due to the understandable Newbie restrictions.  I respect your rules and you will not see spam from this account.

Many Thanks,
Ryan
Activity: 9
Could I please get whitelisted? I'm running cgminer on 2 7970s using a locally runing p2pool as my pool. I'm trying to get merged mining working and seem to have run in to some snags. I'd like to post a few questions there.
Activity: 40
I’m a long-time precious metal holder looking to diversify out of FIAT and into something a bit easier to move around then metal.
I subscribe to Free-market capitalism and want to help support a completely decentralized currency during ongoing destruction of worthless fiat.

Cheers.
Activity: 79
Welcome to Miami!
Well I didn't see a problem with the limitations (4 hours + 10 posts) but for some reason the minute counter freezes after a few minutes of me looking around the forums and winds up giving me 10 minutes of credit for an hour or so of actual browsing time.  Counting the time I've spent reading posts before I registered I'm well past the 4 hour limitation.

I'm in the process of setting up a mining rig and need a few questions answered as well as replying in posts that are similar to other questions I have in hopes of an answer, but I can't do that while this minute counter keeps cheating me out of time...

I would certainly appreciate an exit to the main boards, but if I don't sound like I deserve it then I guess I have no choice but to wait out the time.

Thanks,
Mike
Activity: 11
Lurker who wants to ask a question or 2 about rigs and APIs (and possibly share some of my BTCE work via github) in the 'real' sections.

Thanks
Activity: 21
I've been in here for a day or so, and this is my 10th post, but I'm still marked as a Newbie.

Would you please be able to whitelist me?

Thanks
Activity: 31
Hello, I have a 250$ MP I'm trying to trade for BTC. I have an account on BTC OTC, and I've done many transactions on there. I was hoping to get in contact with the vendor freefall and use his escrow service to cash my moneypak. Thanks.
tid
Activity: 1
Hi,

I would also like to be able to post in the feathercoin thread for an upcoming deal.

Can you put me in the whitelist please ? Smiley
Activity: 70
hi, just started reading about cryptocurrencies and trying my luck on feathercoin.... would like to be able to post in the feathercoin thread Smiley tnx.
Internet marketer looking to make a positive contribution to the digital currency movement. I'd like to have a voice within the community Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: