Pages:
Author

Topic: Why are you selling your altcoins so soon? - page 2. (Read 70074 times)

Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Well many sell off because they really do not understand the crypto space, also some think the coins they are holding is worthless and as such they tend to sell it for the possible price they can think of, also some think selling of is better than holding, forgetting that during the bull season, Alts tend to move up.
Activity: 644
And many do not believe in Altcoins projects,and do basically in order to make money,so as the project went up,they immediately start pouring the token to the bottom,although there are investors from a technical analysis approach to the project,and pocket it for 2-3 years investment,and through this time if he sold,its price becomes high
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
If a fan of crypto-currency sells any altcoin maybe he does not believe that the price of this altcoin will grow in the future. Or he just needs the money. But the fact that so many altcoins just scam.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
90% of altcoins are shit. They don't need anyone. If you think that they will ever give you a profit, then you are mistaken. And every day they become more and more. Need cleaning the market from most altcoins.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low now and I'm certain that my intuition is bigger when the price rises and I sell my hold.

Bitcoin price is very low? Are you seriously? Now all Altcoins are in the maximum possible bad position. if you will sell now then you'll be very upset in the future
Activity: 429
Merit: 10
I will sell my altcoins as soon as possible to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is very low now and I'm certain that my intuition is bigger when the price rises and I sell my hold.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Now with the IBM partnership will MPCX release the platform earlier?
Activity: 28
I'll sell my altcoin as soon as possible to get me a lot of money because when I pause it may even decrease its price and reduce my earnings.
Activity: 476
I have done it on the airdrop and bounty tokens, but I am sorry, sad to regret why delaying the sale and the price continues to decline even the ico is finally scam
Activity: 37
 What kind of partnership did IBM do with MPCX?
Activity: 294
I cannot understand such people, because a lot of tokens are getting dumped directly after their first exchange listing, but they are getting recovered within a short period of time. Be patient and you will get your rewards.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 104
HEX: Longer pays better
I have asked several people and they answered "I am taking profits not from long-term investments but I take a lot of advantages from short trading"
in my opinion there is nothing wrong with them because they look at different points of view in essence they sell their altcoins to make a profit
maybe for some people if too many people make a sale of altcoins in large quantities at the same time it will greatly affect the price so that it can harm some parties who do HODL
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
Truth be told nobody wants losses but then with the volatility folks are compelled to sell o most times even at prices they may end up regretting. Investment is all about risk taking I think therefore that we should whole being cautious also learn to hold our coins
It is their choice to sell at low prices. people themselves choose this approach. if they hold a good coin when they fall, they can just hold it longer than planned and there is nothing bad in it

indeed selling altcoin quickly is a choice. the problem is that altcoin is sometimes unpredictable. sometimes there is a fairly high increase and sometimes it falls dramatically. so all of that sometimes scared me if the coin suddenly had no price. so inevitably we have to sell the coins we have.
currently there are no stable altcoin like eth and top 10 other coins. right now if you hold an altcoin too long there is a bad effect of coins and there is also a severe effect of altcoin dump and we don't know when prices can rise. so this is one of the things we might have to anticipate.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
Truth be told nobody wants losses but then with the volatility folks are compelled to sell o most times even at prices they may end up regretting. Investment is all about risk taking I think therefore that we should whole being cautious also learn to hold our coins
It is their choice to sell at low prices. people themselves choose this approach. if they hold a good coin when they fall, they can just hold it longer than planned and there is nothing bad in it

indeed selling altcoin quickly is a choice. the problem is that altcoin is sometimes unpredictable. sometimes there is a fairly high increase and sometimes it falls dramatically. so all of that sometimes scared me if the coin suddenly had no price. so inevitably we have to sell the coins we have.
The sudden increase or pump happens due to latest proverb by experienced traders: Buy the rumour and sell the news. Traders buy a huge amount of low market cap token, it pumps, new traders seek for the options in order to enter the train, pro traders dump their coins to the newbies after the news.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
not everyone will sell their coin at the same time, if it should be so, everyone would sell their  coin accurately at 2018 JANUARY before the bearish began,and i think people have predicted that the bull run is around the cornernso they may decide to sell now so as to have a maximum gain.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
People sell their coins for various reasons.  Some panicking, some just decided that they had enough of what they had, and some just needed money.  You do not get attached to this.  And decide for yourself.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136

And what to do if we start to move away from the goal, as is happening now. Bitcoin continues to grow, and the Altcons continue to fall.

I think smarter to fix profit when a coin reach previously defined goal of BTC\USD price. It will not give a maximum profit but it will give more reliable profit
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
Sometimes people are afraid of losing their money and because of this panic.  Because it turns out that they sell their coins very early.
Pages:
Jump to: