Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad - page 3. (Read 2892 times)

copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 1
February 23, 2020, 03:12:57 PM
This is mostly based on assumptions of the rumors around or what some of them have experienced in their early investment in altcoins, because the top nine altcoin on coinmarketcap are not bad for investment both long and short investors. Although the main reason behind the capitalization of altcoin being bad is because most of them doesn't have a good working product which brings about the drastic fall in price.
copper member
Activity: 350
February 23, 2020, 03:10:00 PM
I'm personally not of the opinion that all altcoin are bad. It's an obvious fact that majority of altcoin we have in the space are scam projects whose promoters are only interested in enriching themselves and cashing out once they have their target. I still believe that there are few great altcoin projects that are worth investing. My risk appetite is far low at the moment and that's why I'll stick with ethereum as my major altcoin holding.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
February 23, 2020, 03:01:01 PM
Not all altcoins are bad. Maybe that's the dialogue of someone who lost so much on trading  and investment. There are still some alts that has potential and still ongoing development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 22, 2020, 12:58:15 AM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts
Well for me altcoin is considered bad because some of them is having a hard time to recover when their price has dump. Some of the top altcoin has the ability to recover fast because of the investors that is continuously supporting those top altcoins unlike those altcoin that is below. They are having a hard time to rise up because of the lack of support of investors.
Activity: 562
Merit: 100
February 21, 2020, 05:13:27 PM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts
To be honest, I only hear about those projects that the community is making noise about.If you don't talk about an altcoin,then of course I don't know about it.
Activity: 443
Merit: 2
Theagriverse.io
February 21, 2020, 04:10:51 PM
Altcoins are not bad but a good number of then are and it scares a lot of people aware from them. Many have ended in exit scams, price manipulation and so on.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
February 21, 2020, 02:37:21 PM
It's an individual opinion so to say. Some people from their loss or scam experience tend to hate on similar experiences. If I bought any altcoin in 2018 and held to date I will tag all altcoin as bad because I have lost money from my purchase. Just yesterday alone, money has been made by people. Classification comes from bitter experience people have here.
Activity: 257
February 21, 2020, 02:35:21 PM
Altcoins produced without a particular technology should definitely disappear. However, generalization, like all altcoins, will be an error. There are coins with great technologies in terms of processing speed and security features. For example, HOX Coin has attracted a lot of attention since it is a smart contract project recently. In addition, binance exchange issued very good altcoins on the ieos.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
February 21, 2020, 01:58:20 PM
Personally, I think the projects are very promising and when the cryptocurrency market becomes stable there will be much more good projects. Now they only have to wait and believe that there really are projects.
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
February 21, 2020, 01:37:28 PM
Eighty percent of altcoins have proven to be bad investment for investors that's why they consider them as bad investment plan, the trust is now diverted to Bitcoin only and few for top 10 altcoins, I don't blame investors about this
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 14
February 21, 2020, 12:26:03 PM

your thoughts

To be sincere, anyone generalizing that all altcoins are bad is certainly wrong. There are thousands of them out there, there are even countless of them coming up everyday, so yes it's wrong to say such. There are projects out there with good use case, working products, working services which everyone is seeing as well as using such as Binance exchange, where different fiats are supported; such as Ethereum blockchain where projects are given the opportunity to launch on, use of smart contracts etc. The only important thing is, one should be careful of what a project says it offer mostly the new projects, in such case a study has to be carried out to be on the safer side.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
February 21, 2020, 12:06:18 PM

your thoughts

I believe that bad information about altcoins is created and disseminated by competitors or people who pursue their personal goals. Of course, out of the total number of existing altcoins, there are workers and smiles, but there are also those who have not yet managed to realize their full potential. Moreover, the more new altcoins appear, the more competition there will be and the faster we will see really worthwhile projects and the ones needed for the whole community.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 21, 2020, 12:00:33 PM
New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
That's right, new investors often assess that altcoin projects are all the same when they have been victims of project fraud, even though there are also altcoin projects that are worthy of being followed, and whether or not a project is worthy of being followed will be known to us through good research.
investors who lose 100% of the money they invest in the project and eventually the project dies, I know your feelings, but you do not die step, if you want to succeed then through it has become a normal thing, it will make valuable lessons in your life for better
In the start of my career in crypto I also lost all of my money in a project which was not a high amount but was my whole collection of my career but I not lost heart and continued to work on other places and started marketing to earn money for my family and for my future. I now am earning good for my family members. I now think that if I lost heart at that time and never saw back to crypto then I would not be able to earn like today. But thanks God that I remain confident and continued my work with crypto.
It is really good to hear because there are actually lots of people who only want fast money, what I was saying is that if they are losing money they are stopping and saying that it is really a scam without knowing the nature of cryptocurrency which is its volatility when it comes to price maybe he invested such money into some not good projects without knowing its important information also the feedbacks of every other investor. The only thing you need aside from patience is the knowledge so that the probability of losing money is low.

your thoughts

we must have consideration for everything we do so that nothing bad happens to ourselves. because there are many out there fraud through cryptocurency then we need consideration so that we are not deceived by scammers. although out there also has a quality project but consideration will always be needed in making a decision in cryptocurency.
Losing money is maybe normal in here because you are really risking your money. Investing is not really easy to do because before you can earn what you want, you really need to study every information that the project you chose have so that you can notice if you are really earn when you invest to that, considering the platform and the ranking in the market maybe, also the price and volume of that.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
February 21, 2020, 10:27:42 AM

your thoughts

we must have consideration for everything we do so that nothing bad happens to ourselves. because there are many out there fraud through cryptocurency then we need consideration so that we are not deceived by scammers. although out there also has a quality project but consideration will always be needed in making a decision in cryptocurency.
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
February 02, 2020, 02:15:19 PM
It's not about "considering", it's not about "opinions"; simply, a year and a half ago almost all of the altcoins lost between 95% and 99% of the value, and never recovered it (and the probability that it does is minimal).
So what are we talking about?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
January 19, 2020, 03:47:07 PM
I would say not at all because some of them are really good and has features that i really liked which is very good for me and those top ranked altcoin has really good for making profit because their value is roughly increasing every day and not going down really hard.

And only those altcoin is really bad that doesn't have volume at all and obviously getting pumped to make money for their whales and some of them are listed on exchanges that has bad reputation.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
January 19, 2020, 02:52:11 PM
New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
That's right, new investors often assess that altcoin projects are all the same when they have been victims of project fraud, even though there are also altcoin projects that are worthy of being followed, and whether or not a project is worthy of being followed will be known to us through good research.
investors who lose 100% of the money they invest in the project and eventually the project dies, I know your feelings, but you do not die step, if you want to succeed then through it has become a normal thing, it will make valuable lessons in your life for better
In the start of my career in crypto I also lost all of my money in a project which was not a high amount but was my whole collection of my career but I not lost heart and continued to work on other places and started marketing to earn money for my family and for my future. I now am earning good for my family members. I now think that if I lost heart at that time and never saw back to crypto then I would not be able to earn like today. But thanks God that I remain confident and continued my work with crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 19, 2020, 02:47:33 PM
Because investors see alts with eyes of speculations. they just pump and dump alts make profits and switch. that's why they are highly volatile and consider as bad cryptos. When the investors perspective will change about alts altcoin will become more stable and investors choice.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
January 19, 2020, 11:57:19 AM
well for someone who purely believes in bitcoin, all altcoins might just be bad. but you can see them trading BTC/usdt which USDT still can be considered an altcoin. ETH should be bad for them as well if they really consider 99% of all cryptocurrency to be shitcoins but you can see them demonstrate trading DOGE. you know there are lots of reason why they may be saying it, most probably they want the weak hands to sell.
I think some people have been scammed on an Altcoin projects which makes they feel that all Altcoins are bad. I guess they need to explore first on Altcoins before they generalize the entire Altcoins. Though Altcoins rely on Bitcoin's price, they all have their own characteristics that make them more profitable to crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
January 19, 2020, 06:57:06 AM
Of course there are many altcoins with unclear technologies and capabilities that are not even clear where to use and it is difficult to understand why such altcoins were created, but there are also a very huge number of altcoins with incredible technologies and capabilities that are used very successfully in various fields.
Pages:
Jump to: