Pages:
Author

Topic: Why Consider All Altcoins Bad - page 4. (Read 2892 times)

Activity: 907
Merit: 500
January 19, 2020, 05:46:48 AM
because in reality today most of altcoin is a scam, cannot last long and has no real use. and now it is very difficult to find a good altcoin and has the potential to increase and grow.
so people who are mostly investors are more interested in investing in bitcoin than altcoin. and for the past two years we have been on the bear market and almost all altcoins have lost their value.
In the previous two years because of some issues we faced the bear market and all of the altcoins lost their value but now the market is going very well and the market will grow in all situation. I am saying it because when the time of halving comes near then no matter what happens all of the coins grow in value. So in this time you can invest in any altcoin which have a good trade volume.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 19, 2020, 05:41:38 AM
New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
That's right, new investors often assess that altcoin projects are all the same when they have been victims of project fraud, even though there are also altcoin projects that are worthy of being followed, and whether or not a project is worthy of being followed will be known to us through good research.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
January 19, 2020, 05:25:46 AM
because in reality today most of altcoin is a scam, cannot last long and has no real use. and now it is very difficult to find a good altcoin and has the potential to increase and grow.
so people who are mostly investors are more interested in investing in bitcoin than altcoin. and for the past two years we have been on the bear market and almost all altcoins have lost their value.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
January 19, 2020, 05:13:24 AM
Not all altcoins are bad but some have become Ashes because the project does not go as expected so that the working team should be faster to stop the ICO sales

was the ico sales must be done first before the development of the project   ? if they think their project will fail , they should have refund the investors so that thier reputation wont be affected  .

if they plan the project well and already accumulated a good amount  because investors trust thier plans then there is no way that thier project can fail not unless if they only intend  to scam   .
Activity: 1582
Merit: 281
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 19, 2020, 04:54:23 AM
Not all altcoins are bad but some have become Ashes because the project does not go as expected so that the working team should be faster to stop the ICO sales, and from the many projects we see today the average Scamer So many circles who consider all altcoins bad but if I think some can still we rely to get the result of the project, and for this year we expect all projects away from Scamer so that all altcoins can Increased.
there must be a revolutionary example of a new project at a level that scammers cannot do.

altcoin's reputation is influenced by the investor ecosystem specifically, and so far many new altcoins are financially weak. If this can be overcome from their own budget base, investors will believe, so far this has only happened in projects that can carry out IEO, even though there are still many weaknesses where they cannot encourage short-term price increases.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
January 18, 2020, 12:38:42 PM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

i dont think it is a productive idea to blame and make general negative comments about alts. Altcoins are also big part of this ecosystem and there are very good projects which provides much better solutions even better than bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 1428
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
January 18, 2020, 12:07:13 PM
The question is why do some people generalize all Altcoins as bad? considering there are over 3000 of them out there. One would not have the time to go through each project one by one. to analyze the project. team etc everything behind each crypto project.
There has to be some project out there under good intentions. Not all projects could be a scam. I admit I only have a top 4 i consider when it comes to best coins. But yet many should be decent at least honest projects out there. Afterall we do need more projects. more quality projects out there in order for crypto to succeed.

your thoughts

This is also common with generalizing human beings.  Where you see a few bad persons, we tend to generalize everyone there as bad, not minding the fact that there still exists some good ones there. Same thing is also applicable to Alts. A lot of people often tag all alts as scams. Well, I come to realize that such persons need to be exposed to what altcoin really is.
in fact there are still altcoins that have a good impact on their platforms, so actually not all altcoins are bad. but because of the bad dominance of altcoin because of new projects, people assume that. therefore we must open our eyes more and generalize more on good and bad altcoin.
more precisely is a market situation that makes the bad conditions of altcoin more visible. as you said, some projects run their platform. some updates have been made but it is the altcoin market conditions that do not yet support that makes many altcoins difficult to develop.
Activity: 1020
Merit: 253
JangaCams.com
January 18, 2020, 11:47:45 AM

your thoughts

This is also common with generalizing human beings.  Where you see a few bad persons, we tend to generalize everyone there as bad, not minding the fact that there still exists some good ones there. Same thing is also applicable to Alts. A lot of people often tag all alts as scams. Well, I come to realize that such persons need to be exposed to what altcoin really is.
in fact there are still altcoins that have a good impact on their platforms, so actually not all altcoins are bad. but because of the bad dominance of altcoin because of new projects, people assume that. therefore we must open our eyes more and generalize more on good and bad altcoin.
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
January 18, 2020, 11:34:49 AM

your thoughts

Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 18, 2020, 11:34:30 AM
New crypto investors are blindly investing in new projects that they haven't do thorough research on, after the lose money they start categorizing all altcoins as scam, the truth is we have many scam projects and if you don't do good research you will surely fall victim
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
January 18, 2020, 11:31:58 AM
For me not altcoins are bad but it can be said that mostly bad coins are altcoins.There is reason behind ICO project come in market just to get investors money or no long term plan with proper home work.It is better to get in new altcoins first give them time to see the performance of coin and project.

Existing coins like ETHER,BNB,LTC,ADA,MNERO,XRP,ZEN are always favorte and having lng term plans to survive in the market.
from the altcoin you mentioned, I feel that only Litecoin and Binance Coin still have a little potential to be expensive, while for others I feel there is no potential anymore because I see that there are no developments that can trigger investors to come back again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
January 18, 2020, 11:09:50 AM
For me not altcoins are bad but it can be said that mostly bad coins are altcoins.There is reason behind ICO project come in market just to get investors money or no long term plan with proper home work.It is better to get in new altcoins first give them time to see the performance of coin and project.

Existing coins like ETHER,BNB,LTC,ADA,MNERO,XRP,ZEN are always favorte and having lng term plans to survive in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
January 18, 2020, 09:56:21 AM

your thoughts

My thought is we should not generalize, Ethereum is an altcoin, Litecoin and Binance coin are also altcoins, and they are all doing great in the market, we should treat every project unique and different in some way, if we don't do that, we will miss making a profit from these altcoins.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
January 18, 2020, 09:48:27 AM
The problem is many altcoins that are getting into crypto space this days have no real use cases, there is no point of existence at all and many investors still fall victim to these useless coins and they end up losing money because there is assurance that there will be no demand for them
That's right, and because many of the altcoins that entered the crypto room today have no real use cases, that's where everyone needs more research before believing or participating in new altcoin projects.
Activity: 1134
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
January 18, 2020, 09:25:25 AM
Nobody says that altcoin is bad, they only say that most new altcoins in the last year turned into rubbish. this condition is inversely proportional to the conditions in 2017 because at that time most altcoins had high prices. if you have been in this forum since 2017 maybe you will understand what I mean  Smiley
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 18, 2020, 09:13:02 AM
The problem is many altcoins that are getting into crypto space this days have no real use cases, there is no point of existence at all and many investors still fall victim to these useless coins and they end up losing money because there is assurance that there will be no demand for them
It is their responsibility to verify the altcoin that they are about to invest in because if they will just rely on the hype or to other people's opinion then they will always end up being a victim. Altcoins are good for making more money because of the variations and it has more fluctuations compare to bitcoin. Just be sure on investing before you execute any action.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 116
January 18, 2020, 07:52:44 AM
Activity: 318
Merit: 1
January 18, 2020, 07:11:05 AM
I beg to disagree that all people stated that all the alts are bad. Indeed there's alot of investors here are succesful. I can say that, its just a matter of making decision whether what projects they're making on. Because, for me I have these top coins which I'm holding in making good investment, BTC ETH are both in the top 10 but I have this new coins which I really like being part of my investment here ans this is the Aci coin. Make research about it and ai hope y'all like it too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 12, 2020, 05:40:07 PM

your thoughts

In order for crypto to succeed, we need existing projects to do more development and show case products that can compete with what's obtainable mainstream. It's not about launching new projects but launching a new project with a different approach from already existing projects. It's funny how some new projects claim to solve same problems with old projects and at the end there is nothing to show for. Some guys condemn altcoin projects probably because they've lost a lot investing in token sales or because many altcoin projects have scammed over time. There are some good altcoins anyway, I mean those with consistency in development, team that keeps the community updated, fostering adoption of their product etc.
Activity: 756
January 12, 2020, 05:38:37 PM

your thoughts
I'm not others those are believe 3320 altcoins are scam. 3320 currencies are running in cryptocurrency without top 10, all currency can't be scam. More easy to invest and use case could more success for cryptocurrency. Bitcoin could be use world wide for Money transfer if no country banned it. New quality project will come as new future is coming.
Pages:
Jump to: