Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 121. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 08, 2016, 04:35:53 AM
@BADecker.....

If you value faith over science, then I ask you to prove it.

The next time you get sick, go to a church instead of a hospital.

Religious people don'the really believe in the after life.

Otherwise they would kill themselves as soon as they could, apologize to God, be forgiven and end up in heaven.

We all heard about old prists fucking little boys, ans they are in no hurry to go to heaven.

Religious cults are just that, cults.  Members have been brainwashed.

God has placed in Christians, a natural aversion to death, just like He has placed in others. However, carry it to the next step. If God wanted Christians to be with Him so much that He sent His Son to die on a cross for them, wouldn't He take Christians home to be with Him, rather than waiting until the Judgment Day?

God waits, and Christians wait, so that they can convince people like you to come along and be saved, rather than being destroyed in the Judgment.

Atheism is just exactly that... a religious cult. It is like a snake that doesn't have any head. At least the weak and miserable Christian cults have a Head if they believe in God.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 04:30:27 AM
@BADecker.....

I don't know what it means to prove it, that I value faith over science. I can give you the reason, however. God tells us in the Bible that faith is important, but He doesn't say this about science. Yet, when Jesus says, that not one jot or one tittle will fall from the Law until everything is fulfilled, He is talking about science being important to some extent.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 04:26:27 AM

Thank you, however, for finally recognizing that God exists.

Cool

Nope.... never said that!

Typical response for you BADecker is to revert back to your Faith. You are unable to prove anything and try to use your faith as the catalyst for all of your belief's which you try to represent as truth.

If it makes it easier for you I will spell it out for you so you understand better. "G O D  D O E S  N O T  E X I S T"

Why do you feel the need to justify your god as being real? Is it because you feel lonely in your little world of fantasy, smoke and mirrors?

So you have faith that god does not exist, right? Do you have any proof that can stand up against the proof of science ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 )?

Why do you feel that you have to justify that science and your own observations in nature are wrong?

Cool

I have only one question for you: do you believe that flying horses exist?

If not, why not?

If yes, double your medication and go to church.

I believe that flying horses exist because I have seen pictures of them being loaded onto airplanes. I don't know that this is fact, because I never experienced it in person.

I know God exists for several major reasons. I don't have to believe He exists.
1. Science proves God exists. Check out the links I provided above.
2. Nature shows that God exists.
3. God has attached Himself to my heart and soul; He holds me.

Neither science, nature, or my relationship with God explain more than a little about Him. But they explain enough that I can have faith that He is good and loving, and that He cares for me and you. He would care for you even more if you acknowledged Him.

Cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 08, 2016, 04:15:43 AM
@BADecker.....

November 08, 2016, 04:07:23 AM

If you base your faith in the supernatural on that book you are not thinking straight.  But what am I saying, you are already bat shit crazy...

BAHAHAHAHAHA perfectly phrased!
legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:56:33 AM

Cool

Typical response for you BADecker is to revert back to your Faith. You are unable to prove anything and try to use your faith as the catalyst for all of your belief's which you try to represent as truth.

If it makes it easier for you I will spell it out for you so you understand better. "G O D  D O E S  N O T  E X I S T"

Why do you feel the need to justify your god as being real? Is it because you feel lonely in your little world of fantasy, smoke and mirrors?

So you have faith that god does not exist, right? Do you have any proof that can stand up against the proof of science ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10718395 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14047133 + https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40 + https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16803380 )?

Why do you feel that you have to justify that science and your own observations in nature are wrong?

Cool
November 08, 2016, 03:49:04 AM

Cool

legendary
November 08, 2016, 03:15:43 AM
What?

Atheists don't hate religion! Religions hate atheists!

This is my point of view regarding this problem! Why? Quite simple. Most atheists are able to understand problems of religions and how a religion is working, perhaps this is not the best thing I need to say, even so, religions are changing people.

Personally I think except muslins, that every religion appeared just to explain the unknown.

I hate the BS they preach.  All made up stories, written and re-written to fit their twisted agendas.

The worse part is that they poison the minds of young people.  That should illegal.
Child abuse if you ask me.

"All made up stories, written and re-written to fit their twisted agendas" that's the thing of every religion that came to be after the pagan religions.

Now you are talking about all those scientific theories that are being pushed onto the people as truth, so that they believe in things that are not known, so that the church of scientists and universities make money, so that they have enough credibility in the eyes of stupid government people, so that the government people give them government grants.

On of the smartest groups is the flat earth people. They know that if they can get people to just believe in flat earth, they will be able to get government funding for their "science." It could take decades, but they just might have success.

Cool

You don't even know what your Christian doctrine actually teaches.  If you did you would leave that cult.

Saying that you have lost your mind is an understatement.

Just because you don't know what my Christian doctrine teaches, doesn't meant that I don't.

The brain is very tricky. As you lose the little bit of God you were born with, your brain reroutes your feelings and understanding so that you don't even realize what is happening.

Get into the Bible, and get the Bible into you, so that your understanding is strengthened.

Cool
legendary
November 08, 2016, 02:52:27 AM
What?

This is my point of view regarding this problem! Why? Quite simple. Most atheists are able to understand problems of religions and how a religion is working, perhaps this is not the best thing I need to say, even so, religions are changing people.

Personally I think except muslins, that every religion appeared just to explain the unknown.

I hate the BS they preach.  All made up stories, written and re-written to fit their twisted agendas.

The worse part is that they poison the minds of young people.  That should illegal.

"All made up stories, written and re-written to fit their twisted agendas" that's the thing of every religion that came to be after the pagan religions.

Now you are talking about all those scientific theories that are being pushed onto the people as truth, so that they believe in things that are not known, so that the church of scientists and universities make money, so that they have enough credibility in the eyes of stupid government people, so that the government people give them government grants.

On of the smartest groups is the flat earth people. They know that if they can get people to just believe in flat earth, they will be able to get government funding for their "science." It could take decades, but they just might have success.

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
November 07, 2016, 08:24:23 PM
What?

I hate the BS they preach.  All made up stories, written and re-written to fit their twisted agendas.

The worse part is that they poison the minds of young people.  That should illegal.

Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
November 07, 2016, 04:24:12 PM

Who needs proof that I am here? or not? haha... Anyone? Am I [here] ex nihilo? Lol. Asking such silly questions about "God" is really funny. "God" is and that is enough. Demanding proof or disproof when it comes to "God" will fail, all of the time.
legendary
November 07, 2016, 03:20:53 PM
You revert to the same arguments..... please try something different.
Isn't the Internet open to you? Do your own research.

Before you start with the "god did this" crap..... I want definitive proof. Not something which is Faith based.

Since you don't seem to be able to accept the proof, the only way anyone will really be able to prove it to you is when God does it, Himself, in the Judgment.

Cool
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 07, 2016, 02:59:19 PM
What?

legendary
November 07, 2016, 02:40:54 PM

The whole of nature is a complex machine, filled with other machines. For example. The gears that mankind makes are uses of levers and leverage found first in nature. Mankind simply copied nature and expanded it a bit, to match his own designs. However, it was complex cause and effect that pushed mankind into designing his machines.

God rules.

Cool

That is my point..... Nature is exactly that.... Nature. Why confuse the issue and add a fictional being to something which needs no improvement. Is it because of a delusional complex..... is it because you are yet to awake from a horrible nightmare where you believe in something which isn't real? Or maybe..... you are still the 6 year old child who still believes in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!

We have no evidence anywhere in nature or the universe of anything causing itself to come into being when it wasn't there in the first place.

All-pervading entity shows us that the universe had a beginning. How doe it do this? If there was no beginning, all nature would have been dispersed and diffused  into an equilibrious mass of something that cannot be described... by entropy.

So, you can see that you are entirely wrong about Nature being God. Nature needed God to create it.

Cool
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
November 07, 2016, 01:14:42 PM

The whole of nature is a complex machine, filled with other machines. For example. The gears that mankind makes are uses of levers and leverage found first in nature. Mankind simply copied nature and expanded it a bit, to match his own designs. However, it was complex cause and effect that pushed mankind into designing his machines.

God rules.

Cool

That is my point..... Nature is exactly that.... Nature. Why confuse the issue and add a fictional being to something which needs no improvement. Is it because of a delusional complex..... is it because you are yet to awake from a horrible nightmare where you believe in something which isn't real? Or maybe..... you are still the 6 year old child who still believes in the Tooth Fairy and the Easter Bunny!

that's it, it's a force of nature and evolution. And the people came up with God to justify their fears and complexes

No way you can convince BADecker and his clones that their god is simply a fictional character, they will blatter about proofs that he exists (without providing one), because it's written in the bible or, even more hilarious, because someone must have created the universe and everything in it.

They took off their brains and have substitute them with a book... their "bible science" prove that god exists, period!

To simplify complexity I have an idea:  nature is nature and we humans are nature ourselves, but, and this is an essential but, we are nature asking about all-that-is, especially about all-that-we-are-and-becoming. This, in itself, is enough evidence, that nature is "God" and so are we, being the ultimate natural expression that we know of.

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 07, 2016, 01:04:17 PM

God rules.

Cool

that's it, it's a force of nature and evolution. And the people came up with God to justify their fears and complexes

No way you can convince BADecker and his clones that their god is simply a fictional character, they will blatter about proofs that he exists (without providing one), because it's written in the bible or, even more hilarious, because someone must have created the universe and everything in it.

They took off their brains and have substitute them with a book... their "bible science" prove that god exists, period!

Activity: 274
November 07, 2016, 12:47:52 PM

God rules.

Cool

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
November 07, 2016, 12:33:38 PM
November 07, 2016, 10:25:06 AM

God rules.

Cool

legendary
November 07, 2016, 10:12:36 AM

You might be right if there was a machine of mankind that didn't depend on the machinery of nature to exist and operate.

Cool

EDIT: So, you believe nature is God? Machinery doesn't make itself. It is made by a machine maker. The machinery of nature is made by God.

I never said Nature is God, that is your stretch of the imagination. I said Nature is Nature.

Nature evolves through time to be whatever it becomes.

If you believe that machinery of nature is god, please show me the machine!

God rules.

Cool
Jump to: