Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 125. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
November 04, 2016, 11:55:58 AM
Satan's words for the subconscious minds of atheists: "Good little atheist. Just keep on thinking you are the god of your life, and you will be with me forever."

Cool

Yeah, you're right mate... Let Jesus be you anchor! So when Satan rocks your boat, throw Jesus overboard!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
November 04, 2016, 11:33:07 AM
If the Holy Bible is the word of "God" then why has mankind changed these words throughout history? Is this because Mankind is more powerful than "God"? Or..... is it because "God" is a figment of imagination from Mankind?
I personally believe that my Holy Book - "The Lord of the Rings" is more powerful than your Holy Book because mine has Dragons!
Case settled Your Honor!

The Bible hasn't changed. It has merely been translated. If you check the Dead Sea Scrolls, you will find that the Book of Isaiah is almost exactly the same as it is today. The few differences don't change the meaning. The major differences are the differences in the shape of the ancient Hebrew language letters. That's around 2,400 years without change. There is no reason to believe that the rest of the Old Testament hasn't been translated similarly faithfully.

As for the New Testament, by the time of the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., many writings that were blatantly opposed to the truth were floating around. The Council of Nicea took into account the documents that were true to the Old Testament, as well as those that were faithful to what the writings of Jesus' closest apostles had been. These they incorporated into what we know as the New Testament, while throwing out the others. We are blessed that we have the truth.

There are many other writings that have the truth in them. But they also have words that we don't know to be factual or truthful. In addition, the idea is to show people the way to eternal life.

How many more times would you like the truth to be spoken as part of a basic, foundational document? Getting the clear truth out of the Bible is at times difficult enough as it is. Why add a whole bunch of additional truthful documents to the thing? The whole idea is to save people for eternal life. Give them what they need... the Bible as it is.

Cool

How can something be "almost exact"? It is either exact or not.... there is no "almost". However, as you have stated that it has not been translated correctly then the book is no more truthful than a Dr Seuss book. His are just more entertaining.

Also, if the "Holy Bible" is the truth and you yourself follow the teachings of this book, I would assume you follow each and every direction to the letter. Assuming this to be true, then as your book states:

Luke 14:26 – " If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."

I feel for you that you hate your parents and are spending all of your time hating yourself. If this is the path you have chosen to accept your eternal life, have fun buddy. Whilst you do that I shall enjoy my time doing what I chose to do as my own free will allows.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 04, 2016, 10:18:31 AM
We are all sinner's and we are going to church every sunday to pay or to clean our sins we always keep our faith and believing always in god. And in my thoughts that Atheists really hate religion is because they don't believe on what preist telling to people reading non sense bible on them and they not believing on god that he really exist.

Jesus paid the penalty for all sins, once, on the cross. Mass simply reminds us of this, so that we do not go out and sin more, because the more we sin, the more our faith in God is stressed. We don't want to lose our faith in God, because that is the way we receive Jesus-Salvation... through faith. We don't want our faith to be stressed out of existence.

Cool
legendary
November 04, 2016, 10:13:09 AM
If the Holy Bible is the word of "God" then why has mankind changed these words throughout history? Is this because Mankind is more powerful than "God"? Or..... is it because "God" is a figment of imagination from Mankind?
I personally believe that my Holy Book - "The Lord of the Rings" is more powerful than your Holy Book because mine has Dragons!
Case settled Your Honor!

The Bible hasn't changed. It has merely been translated. If you check the Dead Sea Scrolls, you will find that the Book of Isaiah is almost exactly the same as it is today. The few differences don't change the meaning. The major differences are the differences in the shape of the ancient Hebrew language letters. That's around 2,400 years without change. There is no reason to believe that the rest of the Old Testament hasn't been translated similarly faithfully.

As for the New Testament, by the time of the Council of Nicea in 325 A.D., many writings that were blatantly opposed to the truth were floating around. The Council of Nicea took into account the documents that were true to the Old Testament, as well as those that were faithful to what the writings of Jesus' closest apostles had been. These they incorporated into what we know as the New Testament, while throwing out the others. We are blessed that we have the truth.

There are many other writings that have the truth in them. But they also have words that we don't know to be factual or truthful. In addition, the idea is to show people the way to eternal life.

How many more times would you like the truth to be spoken as part of a basic, foundational document? Getting the clear truth out of the Bible is at times difficult enough as it is. Why add a whole bunch of additional truthful documents to the thing? The whole idea is to save people for eternal life. Give them what they need... the Bible as it is.

Cool
legendary
November 04, 2016, 09:57:58 AM
... they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

Hard work is the way forward my friend. Idle hands clasped in prayer are foolish hands.

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll feed himself for life.
Deceive a man with religion, and he'll starve praying for fish.

This is pure gold!!!  Grin

Like your style Buffer.

Hard work without prayer ultimately fails.    Cool

So given that I've never prayed a day in my life, what would you contribute my successes to? Clearly it isn't my good looks.  Wink

Did your success in accessing life depend on your own doing? I mean, did you orchestrate your parents coming together so that you were conceived? You are the success of God in His desire to see you live. But...

God has handed some of your ability to succeed over to you. Why? He wants you to be successful on your own. That's why He jump-started you into existence in the first place.

Notice that I said "ultimately" above. At the time of your death, depending on your relationship with God at that time, you will be granted the ability to have eternal success in Heaven, or eternal loss in Hell.

Cool
Activity: 644
November 04, 2016, 09:57:10 AM
We are all sinner's and we are going to church every sunday to pay or to clean our sins we always keep our faith and believing always in god. And in my thoughts that Atheists really hate religion is because they don't believe on what preist telling to people reading non sense bible on them and they not believing on god that he really exist.
Activity: 294
November 04, 2016, 06:01:12 AM
Case settled Your Honor!
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 04, 2016, 05:59:16 AM
... they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

Hard work is the way forward my friend. Idle hands clasped in prayer are foolish hands.

Like your style Buffer.

So given that I've never prayed a day in my life, what would you contribute my successes to? Clearly it isn't my good looks.  Wink
legendary
November 04, 2016, 04:18:28 AM
Most simple atheists have been blinded to God by covert operations of the devil. They have been blinded to the beautiful and wonderful opportunities awaiting them in eternal life in Heaven.

Cool
It is true most of atheists have been blinded to god and they are converting into children of satan i think they are now building a group of satan and they are going to built church of satan if they going to accept god into their life then they can see the real beauty and how wonderful living with god.
Whoah lets take it easy here i don't think atheists and satanists are even closely similar. There's a difference when you don't believe in god and when you conaider satan as your god.  Atheists just choose to believe in something that can be explained by logic while satanists are in an entirelyndifferent field

Atheists are not Satanists. However, they are in the same boat with him. It is the boat to Hell.

The difference between atheists and Satan is, the atheists don't know that they are fighting God, but Satan does know that he is fighting God.

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 04, 2016, 04:13:31 AM
Most simple atheists have been blinded to God by covert operations of the devil. They have been blinded to the beautiful and wonderful opportunities awaiting them in eternal life in Heaven.

Cool
It is true most of atheists have been blinded to god and they are converting into children of satan i think they are now building a group of satan and they are going to built church of satan if they going to accept god into their life then they can see the real beauty and how wonderful living with god.
Whoah lets take it easy here i don't think atheists and satanists are even closely similar. There's a difference when you don't believe in god and when you conaider satan as your god.  Atheists just choose to believe in something that can be explained by logic while satanists are in an entirelyndifferent field
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 04:10:58 AM
I don't hate any religion but yeah, some facts and rituals are quite unfair. Almost all religions have different rules for men and women. I don't think any religion should differentiate between two genders.  Please visit Snowmass Real Estate
legendary
November 04, 2016, 04:06:31 AM

Like your style Buffer.

November 04, 2016, 03:55:58 AM

Like your style Buffer.
legendary
November 04, 2016, 03:42:32 AM

Cool
If an atheist doesn't believe in God why would they believe in Satan??? It's an all or nothing arrangement.

That's not what was said. And the reason why you did not understand what was said is, part of yourself is being blinded by Satan.

It doesn't matter what atheists believe. All that matters is the truth. Just because atheists don't know that they are in a "district" of the church of Satan, doesn't mean that they aren't.

However, Satan doesn't want to blind atheists to all of the beauty in life and nature. Rather, he wants to take credit for it. And in atheists, he doesn't want them to know that he is attempting to take credit for it.

Satan's words for the subconscious minds of atheists: "Good little atheist. Just keep on thinking you are the god of your life, and you will be with me forever."

Cool
November 04, 2016, 03:24:48 AM

Cool
If an atheist doesn't believe in God why would they believe in Satan??? It's an all or nothing arrangement.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 04, 2016, 02:20:57 AM

Cool
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
November 04, 2016, 12:29:57 AM
I think people who do not have a religion. they want freedom itself. because religion is the conviction of the creator of this universe. allowing people to obey the teachings of the creator of this world. but in fact religion is a place to pray and people rely on complaints from this life. without God man would find it difficult to get peace. and peace of mind comes from the peace given by God in the human heart that has faith in him. Islam is the best option in the search for peace.
Activity: 421
November 03, 2016, 09:43:31 PM
...they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

True story bro... hard work leads to success... belief in god leads to delusions of superiority... your choice dude

Last week i visited a farmer, he has a large cabin the size of a football field and in this cabin are countless rabbits. some nesting in the corners others frolicking to and fro ,the young the old the fat the thin and all the colors a rabbit can be.....wow i thought
As the farmer tended to his duties he told me he had been at this for thirty years. With that i asked him a question.
I asked him when he started thirty years ago who the first two were, did he have a name for them, did he have a photograph?
The farmer turned to look at me and said...Oh no son... It didn't happen like that at all........i said what do you mean..?
Well' he said.. this one night me and the missus were in bed...And there was this Big Bang!!........

Do you like that story?... do you believe.....?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
November 03, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

Activity: 798
Merit: 722
November 03, 2016, 11:55:01 AM
...they do not believe in the existence of God. They simply thought that what they get is because of hard work.

True story bro... hard work leads to success... belief in god leads to delusions of superiority... your choice dude
Jump to: