Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 157. (Read 901343 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 23, 2016, 09:40:17 PM

LMAO!

A little forum trolling might be fun. But this kind of trolling borders on belief for the troll. And this kind of belief is destructive for the troll.

As Solo said to Chewbacca in Star Wars, "Laugh it up fuzzball." But it won't be so much fun when the fuzz is burning off.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
July 22, 2016, 10:28:15 PM
snip(nonsense about what goodness means)

Too bad your brain isn't there so that you can even begin to understand the science that I am telling you. Hey, but that's okay. God gave you your ability to choose. So, it's your own fault, what will happen to you. I do kinda pity your daughter, however.

Cool

you pity my daughter? oh really ? why ? because i dont indoctrinate/brainwash her with superstitious religious rubbish which sadly seems like your parents did to you?

Naw. That's not it. It's because you brainwash her with your brainwashing... some of which is the brainwashing the devil did to you.

Cool

LMAO!
legendary
born once atheist
July 22, 2016, 10:19:04 PM

@BADecker It is said 'the man/woman with experience is not at the mercy of an argument'. The interesting thing BADecker, is that I know all about the stance (the belief) where you are. Why? Because I have been there too for a very long time. My circumstances has led me to change my point of view. It is only through fully experiencing (challenging) personal circumstances (and at the same time identifying with others who most likely live in far more challenging personal circumstances) that we can begin to understand the shared humane aspect of humanity and appreciate and honor it for what it is, above the irrationality of any ideologistic (read religious) viewpoint.

Great expression of your religion... at least the foundation of it. Now, flesh it out with all kinds of dogma, because that is what you are doing every time you express it a little more clearly than the last time... especially when that expression is in opposition to some other religion.

Once you get enough of it lined up so you can talk about it clearly, you will finally be moving out of the haze you have enveloped yourself in.

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .
it s a real pea souper my friend.
my irony meter just went off the scale

What?

Either you are wallowing around in "oh it feels so good," or else in "science theory has all the answers."

Wake up and see that you don't have anything, before it is too late for you.

Cool

i must be you favorite troller eh?
cuz you are definitely  my favorite "trollee"   Cheesy
legendary
July 22, 2016, 09:55:52 PM

@BADecker It is said 'the man/woman with experience is not at the mercy of an argument'. The interesting thing BADecker, is that I know all about the stance (the belief) where you are. Why? Because I have been there too for a very long time. My circumstances has led me to change my point of view. It is only through fully experiencing (challenging) personal circumstances (and at the same time identifying with others who most likely live in far more challenging personal circumstances) that we can begin to understand the shared humane aspect of humanity and appreciate and honor it for what it is, above the irrationality of any ideologistic (read religious) viewpoint.

Great expression of your religion... at least the foundation of it. Now, flesh it out with all kinds of dogma, because that is what you are doing every time you express it a little more clearly than the last time... especially when that expression is in opposition to some other religion.

Once you get enough of it lined up so you can talk about it clearly, you will finally be moving out of the haze you have enveloped yourself in.

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .

What?

Either you are wallowing around in "oh it feels so good," or else in "science theory has all the answers."

Wake up and see that you don't have anything, before it is too late for you.

Cool
legendary
July 22, 2016, 09:53:25 PM

Too bad your brain isn't there so that you can even begin to understand the science that I am telling you. Hey, but that's okay. God gave you your ability to choose. So, it's your own fault, what will happen to you. I do kinda pity your daughter, however.

Cool

you pity my daughter? oh really ? why ? because i dont indoctrinate/brainwash her with superstitious religious rubbish which sadly seems like your parents did to you?

Naw. That's not it. It's because you brainwash her with your brainwashing... some of which is the brainwashing the devil did to you.

Cool
legendary
born once atheist
July 22, 2016, 09:34:41 PM

Cool

legendary
born once atheist
July 22, 2016, 09:15:23 PM

Cool

oh jeezus dude! talk about the pot calling the kettle black you might wanna look at that delusional superstitious  haze you have  wrapped yourself in there fella! .
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:08:57 PM

Cool
Activity: 441
Merit: 278
It's personal
July 22, 2016, 04:07:58 PM

legendary
July 22, 2016, 09:00:45 AM
Atheist hate religions because God didn't pro've that he exist.It looks that Jesus,Muhamed,Buda,Šiva,... were on really hard drugs and very hard halucinations when they saw imposible things.Why God is not proofing right now that he exist?Because he dont even exist.
I saw and read some stuff before and got some interesting idea why people created/invented Gods. It use as scapegoat for people that feel anxiety and depression, it is also used to be an answer to unanswerable things before and last thing used to escape fear after death.

This is no different for atheists. Atheists are simply curious people trying to make lack of finding the answers their God.

Cool
No, atheist asking for a presence of a God because that's what theist always put in their argument. We don't attack the subject(which is a God) but we attack the flaws of argument that theist present.

Since science proves God exists, and since nature shows that He exists, and since theistic religions show many details about Him, it is the weak religion of atheism that attempts to blind themselves to God.

Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
July 22, 2016, 08:55:12 AM
Atheist hate religions because God didn't pro've that he exist.It looks that Jesus,Muhamed,Buda,Šiva,... were on really hard drugs and very hard halucinations when they saw imposible things.Why God is not proofing right now that he exist?Because he dont even exist.
I saw and read some stuff before and got some interesting idea why people created/invented Gods. It use as scapegoat for people that feel anxiety and depression, it is also used to be an answer to unanswerable things before and last thing used to escape fear after death.

This is no different for atheists. Atheists are simply curious people trying to make lack of finding the answers their God.

Cool
No, atheist asking for a presence of a God because that's what theist always put in their argument. We don't attack the subject(which is a God) but we attack the flaws of argument that theist present.
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:27:25 AM

Cool
Activity: 154
July 22, 2016, 08:22:02 AM
legendary
July 22, 2016, 08:09:51 AM

The interesting thing about God is that He doesn't force anyone to believe. God offers freedom. Besides, if He forced people to believe, it wouldn't be belief any longer. It would be knowledge.

But, God shows us through science that He DOES exist. And for the people who are not into science, all one need do is look at nature to see God.

Why don't people see God by looking at nature? Because they have talked themselves into the idea that God doesn't exist. That's all. They have lied to themselves so strongly that they don't see God in nature any longer.

Cool
Activity: 196
July 22, 2016, 07:55:58 AM
Activity: 210
July 22, 2016, 07:49:48 AM
i think atheist are just people who do not like to be controlled or have the feeling to believe in a deity or any Godliness. but i would like to ask to an atheist what happens after death?
Happens after death is will be decayed on soil, getting decomposed and our body's nutrients will be absorbed. Think on what are you before you get born that's how you think what will be your outcome once you died.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 07:43:54 AM
If atheists hate organized religion, it's because they blame religion for many of the problems that exist in life.

If atheists hate religion in general, it's because their atheism is their attempt to get away from religion, but they can't, because atheism IS a religion.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
July 22, 2016, 07:40:27 AM
i think atheist are just people who do not like to be controlled or have the feeling to believe in a deity or any Godliness. but i would like to ask to an atheist what happens after death?
Activity: 210
July 22, 2016, 07:32:21 AM
Hello all

I have never meet the atheist who hates any religion,
instead i meet a lot of religious guys who hates all or few other religions. So i think this thread title have wrong setup.

I fully agree with you. It is mostly religious people who are ignorant towars other religions. Just look at Islam...you are supposed to be killed as a men when leaving the religion (convert or become an atheists)...can't get more ignorant than that.
I have met, but not all people are haters. You can find haters in all groups of people

Atheist just represent one thing, it is their lack of belief that there is a certain god. Other than that would be their attitude already wether they are hypocrites or not.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
LOTEO
July 22, 2016, 06:51:23 AM
Hello all

I have never meet the atheist who hates any religion,
instead i meet a lot of religious guys who hates all or few other religions. So i think this thread title have wrong setup.

I fully agree with you. It is mostly religious people who are ignorant towars other religions. Just look at Islam...you are supposed to be killed as a men when leaving the religion (convert or become an atheists)...can't get more ignorant than that.
I have met, but not all people are haters. You can find haters in all groups of people
Jump to: